Home
Posted By: Gus oh, what a wonderful world it is - 05/27/16
many who frequent these haunts know full well that people like me and others have a crow to eat with various, previous ldrs such as johnson, mcnamara, and westmoreland. and of course, the disagreements can become intense, or could.

but, off on a tangent, since WWII, Korea & Vietnam, lot's of soldiers have been succumbed into breeding with the native wimmen's, for better or worse. heh, it happens. no fault of anyone.

men & women have been attracted to each other since the beginning of time. no? adam & eve, for example?

anyways, the ancient Romans had an influence on the genetics of the countryside. ol Genghis Klan, what a influence he and his followers had.

so, my ancestors are both Cherokee & Scotch-Irish. and i'm alive and well. lol.

so, what about American soldiers marrying or breeding with foreigners such as the French, German, Japanese, korean, and phillipines, etc.

i think it's a good thing. do you deny my position?
we can accept american soldiers breeding with foreign women related to the enemies group can't we? i mean, sex is sex, isn't it?
I done a little breeding with a little Filipino girl during my stay at FT Leonard wood in 1980....I even shared Her with my Buddy. whistle
Any safe port in a storm, gus.
Originally Posted by Gus

so, what about American soldiers marrying or breeding with foreigners such as the French, German, Japanese, korean, and phillipines, etc.

i think it's a good thing. do you deny my position?

I am married to a Cambodian refugee. I am so miserable that at work I am compared to Al Bundy and Rodney Dangerfield. But she can cook and the guys at work laugh at my stories.
She did anchor me with two little girls.

[img:center][Linked Image][/img]
i've always thought it was a good thing for humans to breed with humans. as said my ancestors from the highland scot side of the family elected to marry into the cherokee tribe that they encountered here on the turtle continent.

war brings in warrior males to interface with the local population, Ghengis Khan knew that. and so do the rest of us.

Two little cuties!
Websterparish47- Thank you. They have me wrapped around their little fingers.

Gus - I have to agree with you but sometimes I don't think my wife is human.

Note to all - the younger one looks like her mother but acts like me!
Diverse genes help the human race. It is not the color of skin/eyes/hair, but the upbringing as decent people that counts. That does give a lie to the "spreading seed and forgetting" evolution argument. Nurturing and taking care of yours is proper.

Women used to be part of the spoils of war.
They say some of the most jaw dropping beautiful women are the result of the French mingling with the Vietnamese ladies prior to our little field exercise over there.
Whatever works. For me it's tough enough to deal with chicks that share the same culture, I'm not about to add another dimension to it.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Whatever works. For me it's tough enough to deal with chicks that share the same culture, I'm not about to add another dimension to it.

My micro culture of the San Francisco Bay Area produces women are as about as opposite to me as I can register. Madonna and Kim Kardashiam are admirable figures to them. My service and antiquated notions of courtesy and consideration made me an outcast in my own hometown and so take refuge in a foreign culture (ie; no local girl would look at me twice). When it gets tough I go to the garage and start handloading. At least we agree that the kids must be polite.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Coulda been far worse - he could have bred a damnyankee....

wink
I hooked up with a German/Irish girl. Mean as a rattle snake. My side is from the Brittan/Scotland. Apparently the krauts/micks still hate us.

kwg
Originally Posted by Godogs57
They say some of the most jaw dropping beautiful women are the result of the French mingling with the Vietnamese ladies prior to our little field exercise over there.

Yes.

Any version of the European Asian mix can be beautiful, but I'm more then a little biased. After all, my wife is Hmong.
Today is my 35th anniversary to a very special woman I met while stationed in Korea!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVq0ONrSH-Q
Any version of the European Asian mix can be beautiful,

Saw some really good looking ones during my tour to SE Asia, but had no desire to bring one home. Funny thing my Mother told me on the day that I left for there, that if I fathered a child over there, to bring it home with me. Said nothing about the Mother, just the child. miles

A girl I use to know was a roadie with Willies group for a couple of years. SHE HATED that song.
© 24hourcampfire