Home
Any Denver area folks have a favorite gun store/shop you could steer me towards? The more used rifles a place has the more I’ll like it! A couple of friends have already mentioned; Green Mountain Guns, Westminster Arms, and The Gunroom. Thanks in advance for any tips.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Denver Area Gun Shops?? - 05/27/16
The Firing Line in Aurora. Really good prices there, I've only bought new but they've always been able to match the prices I find on the net.
Posted By: kennyd Re: Denver Area Gun Shops?? - 05/27/16
Firing line is the only one close to me, so only I know of now. You can at times find things you never heard of on consignment, and out where you can actually look at it. There are some better guns on the wall with an "ask" sign, too. There used to be a fine (as in English shotguns) gun shop in Englewood, but I don't know if it is still there.
Posted By: colodog Re: Denver Area Gun Shops?? - 05/27/16
Gunsport Colorado in Boulder always has an interesting assortment.
Check the Gun room at the Bass Pro and the two Cabelas. You never know... I bought super nice model 700 7mm at Bass pro for $450. It was a peach.
Thank you! Please keep them coming.
Posted By: clos Re: Denver Area Gun Shops?? - 05/27/16
Green mountain guns has a lot of consignments on the racks.
If you are going to order something in, Tom and Joe's is the best. Just don't expect to find much on the shelf.
Posted By: Whelen Nut Re: Denver Area Gun Shops?? - 05/27/16
h4f--If you take a ride to Estes Park, check out Clark's Gun Shop.
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Denver Area Gun Shops?? - 05/27/16
if ya go to Estes, might as well stop at Mile High at hwy 52 and I-25 and then blow by Jensens in loveland
I'll second Jensens- good store without an attitude.
Thank You Gents! When I first moved to Jackson there was a little hunting & fishing store here that had 2 racks of used long guns just out on the customer side of the counter. That store has been gone for over 20 years and I'm really drawn to places that have a bunch of used guns to look at. You've given me some great suggestions and I appreciate it. I don't know that I'll make it to Estes Park because I usually got my mind set on getting home once I put Denver in my rearview mirror; but Loveland is definitely doable. I take the shortcut through Fort Collins that pops me out in Laramie both coming and going. I might have to stop in to check out Diablo Rifles in Laramie if there's any time. He has sure posted some nice specials on this site. Thanks again!
Posted By: 338rcm Re: Denver Area Gun Shops?? - 05/27/16
Check out the Ace Hardware in Loveland after Jensens
Will do.
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Denver Area Gun Shops?? - 05/27/16
There's a gunshop in Ft. Collins off mulberry and I-25 but I can't remember the name...
Posted By: DW7 Re: Denver Area Gun Shops?? - 05/27/16
Rocky Mountain shooters supply huntsman22.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Denver Area Gun Shops?? - 05/27/16
Go here to look but only buy if you have deep pockets. M.W. Reynolds
Posted By: clos Re: Denver Area Gun Shops?? - 05/28/16
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
If you are going to order something in, Tom and Joe's is the best. Just don't expect to find much on the shelf.

I can second that, I have been ordering and buying guns from Tom since 1991.

Posted By: huntsonora Re: Denver Area Gun Shops?? - 05/28/16
Murdochs in Greeley has a great selection and great prices as well. Ask for Rob
Thanks again everyone. I'm sure to have some fun looking!
© 24hourcampfire