Home
Roger V. Hunter‎
to
Albert Rivera
3 mins ·

Albert you better pay john the 387 dollars you owe him or i will beat your ass the next time i see you. he helped you out when you were down and out and you [bleep] him over bitch, i will go and find you.
Let those fingers heal up first.
never liked that pos cousin and told my brother not to trust him.
Sounds like a good story, let's hear it.

P
Roger V. Hunter he's my cousin, my brother loaned him money when he was down and out and now he won't even return johns call.
Like · Reply · 8 mins
Roger V. Hunter
Roger V. Hunter 3 yrs now.
Like · Reply · 8 mins
Roger V. Hunter
Roger V. Hunter because he was going to get locked up.
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 mins
Ed McCoslin
Ed McCoslin Sorry. About that. Really am. Seems like a good guy ??
Like · Reply · 6 mins
Roger V. Hunter
Roger V. Hunter if he screws over his own family then you should be careful about helping him in any way.
Like · Reply · 2 mins
Ed McCoslin
Ed McCoslin Yes sir. Thanks for the information
Like · Reply · Just now
never cared for this guy but my brother helped him out three yrs ago when he was down and out and he screwed my brother over, won't even even return johns calls, so i'm going after hie ass. never cared for him.
You love that drama like a 16 year old cunny....congrats nancy?
i'd beat your ass given the chance, go get more advice on pillows and dentures you bitch, you need to go bite the pillow bitch...
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i'd beat your ass given the chance, go get more advice on pillows and dentures you bitch, you need to go bite the pillow bitch...

He is nothing more than a stain on the boxers of life... a good fake jab and faint will leave him doing exactly that...
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

He is nothing more than a stain on the boxers of life... a good fake jab and faint will leave him doing exactly that...

You sure it isn't boxer leaving the stain on him
Originally Posted by okok
You love that drama like a 16 year old cunny....congrats nancy?

Sometimes a ni gg a gotta vent know what I'm sayin.
Family is overrated.
Is that where the profanity comes from?

In this case Okok is correct, what sort of tool would post something like this on an open forum instead of just telling the fellow involved?

Besides which if your brother feels the need to kneecap a relative over a paltry US $387.00 don't you think it is his chore...drama queen is definitely apt for this.

...now for US $387000.00, I would be considering penalties.
just hope nothing happens to your cousin since you announced your plan to commit battery
I'm thinking Roger's pain meds might have gotten the best of him. Get healed up Roger and stay outa trouble! smile
Originally Posted by JSTUART

In this case Okok is correct, what sort of tool would post something like this on an open forum instead of just telling the fellow involved?

Besides which if your brother feels the need to kneecap a relative over a paltry US $387.00 don't you think it is his chore...drama queen is definitely apt for this.
well your probably right, i was just pissed when i found out, never have liked albert though.
pain meds and a few beers.
pain meds and a few beers.
Whiskey on beer, have no fear. Beer on whiskey, mighty risky. What I always say, anyway.
[quote=stxhunter]never cared for this guy but my brother helped him out three yrs ago when he was down and out and he screwed my brother over, won't even even return johns calls, so i'm going after hie ass. never cared for him. [/quote

Better get that money before 5 years passes. Thanks to Democrats having a majority in the Texas state legislature they were able to pass a law that established a 5 year statute of limitations on personal debt and a 10 year statute of limitation on personal real estate liens. That way if you are owed money you'll hire a lawyer before the statute of limitations run out hoping to get some of your money back. I learned this the hard way. This was done in spite of the Texas Constitution stating that the legislature cannot pass any law affecting personal contracts. I'm pretty sure there are no statute of limitations on a well deserved ass whooping though.
good to know, but its not really even about the money.

well your probably right, i was just pissed when i found out, never have liked albert though.

I know that one, I have a using drug filth cousin I feel the same way about and would most dearly like to have kicked his teeth in, my younger brother beat me to it and flogged piss and pick handles out of him.
Saved me a lot of effort.
I kind of doubt Roger will be punching anybody for at least the next two weeks even if they needed it. A good friend would do it for him and take him along to watch and give advice.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'm thinking Roger's pain meds might have gotten the best of him. Get healed up Roger and stay outa trouble! smile

+1.
good idea! lol my brother john would love to do it himself but can't risk getting in trouble and losing his nursing license.
Originally Posted by Scott F
I kind of doubt Roger will be punching anybody for at least the next two weeks even if they needed it. A good friend would do it for him and take him along to watch and give advice.

I reckon Roger knows how to kick a mud hole and stomp it dry.

I'd beat his azz for $3.87 , its the principle of it all, and nothing to do with the money !
Originally Posted by jimy

I'd beat his azz for $3.87 , its the principle of it all, and nothing to do with the money !

Hey I think it is cool that you think beating someone for $3.87 is justifiable, the other cell block denizens will be very impressed by your principled approach.

Hey I think it is cool that you think beating someone for $3.87 is justifiable, the other cell block denizens will be very impressed by your principled approach.

I wouldn't have a problem beating his azz for "thinking" about fu~cking me outta money! laugh

I wouldn't have a problem beating his azz for "thinking" about fu~cking me outta money! laugh

Nowadays I am more inclined to put it down to experience and not have anything to do with that one again...I have better things to do than worry about little things.

Nowadays I am more inclined to put it down to experience and not have anything to do with that one again...I have better things to do than worry about little things.

You have a lot to learn about this internet stuff, every one with a key board is billy bad azz, I'm just trying to fit in. cool

Oh crap...my mistake!
Beat me for thinking about something and liable to be having issues with leaky pipes. LOL
Some folks just need a good thumping from time to time.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Sitka is the THIEF of the board. You need your hands cut off thief!

White trash make these post, just like a girlish cunny like roger. Roger probably blows his boston baked cunny friend.....LOL
you're a pussy send me your address and prove otherwise.
I would break you in half like a pencil and stick you in the garbage pail. One punch knock out for our little bun boi. grin
more than willing to give you the oppertuinty to try.
if you're afraid to give me your address, i'll help you cover the cost of a ticket to come here, or we can meet up in oct if things work out and i stop there on my way to alaska. balls in your court. i don't know if i can beat your ass but i'm sure as hell not afraid to try.

It's not about the $ - as much as it is about " A MAN's word is his bond"
Screw me and I will eventually get even. smile
Pain med and beer equal hillbilly heroin! They have a bad habit of letting peoples mouth's write checks their ass can't cash. Glad to see you came to your senses!
Originally Posted by Heym06
Pain med and beer equal hillbilly heroin! They have a bad habit of letting peoples mouth's write checks their ass can't cash. Glad to see you came to your senses!
i'd still be willing to grant Ocock Ocock his wish.
Originally Posted by mark shubert

It's not about the $ - as much as it is about " A MAN's word is his bond"
Screw me and I will eventually get even. smile
^^^
Roger..you still boning your boston baked bean chink in da ass? you made such a cute couple.
Originally Posted by okok
Roger..you still boning your boston baked bean chink in da ass? you made such a cute couple.

There is something wrong with you isn't there.

I figured that much that's why I said can't a ni gg a vent. I'm the same way when I'm pissed I'm ready to beat someone's face in then after I cool down and I come to my senses I am way more rational. Sometimes you just need to vent as to not explode...
© 24hourcampfire