Home
frank my old lady's first husband who i almost killed but later became friends with, and i had work for me for a while, is in the hospital dying. Can't believe i had to tell her to go see him before he passes on.
Maybe for her old hurts run deep?
i'll run by there tomorrow i think, he was forgiven yrs ago..
sorry about your friend. sounds like you're a good man, for getting past some hurdles that many of us wouldn't get past
Sorry to hear about Frank, Losing friends sucks big time.
That'll be a great thing..
It's too hard to hold grudges and lead a happy life,
it's the right thing to do,
You're a good man Roger.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
sorry about your friend. sounds like you're a good man, for getting past some hurdles that many of us wouldn't get past

He is.
Originally Posted by rong
It's too hard to hold grudges and lead a happy life,
it's the right thing to do,

In Rogers case this is a good gesture but I tend to keep old enemies where I can see them.

F'uck me once. Your fault.

F'uck me twice. My fault.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

He is.

Yep.
What Pat and Ed said.

Originally Posted by stxhunter
frank my old lady's first husband who i almost killed but later became friends with, and i had work for me for a while, is in the hospital dying. Can't believe i had to tell her to go see him before he passes on.

Women think differently than we do Rog.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Women think differently than we do Rog.

I'm pretty sure most anyone thinks differently than you.
Sorry to hear you're losing your friend, Rog. Sad to see that you are coming up to that time of life where you have to start saying goodbye more and more often.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

He is.

Sorry to hear this. But if we all could only be as good a person as Roger is, the world would be multitudes better...
i'm just a person Jeff no better than most and have my short comings.

just got back from the hospital, franks liver is gone and his kidneys have shut down. his boys my stepson decided to wait till tomorrow to pull the plug, to give any other of his family a chance to come see him.

just got back from the hospital, franks liver is gone and his kidneys have shut down. his boys my stepson decided to wait till tomorrow to pull the plug, to give any other of his family a chance to come see him.
It's good you think so, but Jeff is also right.
I'm sorry to hear this Rog and I'll send a prayer your way and your families.

A friend is a friend no matter how you get there.

Take care.

We all have our shortcomings. They do not take away from the good person you are.

Originally Posted by tzone

A friend is a friend no matter how you get there.

I had to resurrect this thread, just to capture that quote.
my stepsons were going to have the plugs pulled today, they had a little hope a few days ago but franks liver and kidneys are gone.they also wanted his family to see him. he never really regained consciousness. sad part is none of his brothers or sisters bothered to visit him.
I'd be a okay knowing you visited me. I'd like to see a couple of others too. My siblings aren't real high on the list.
you could count on me, i'm pretty close with my brothers so that part is hard for me to understand.
Respect for you all.
...sad part is none of his brothers or sisters bothered to visit him.

Damn, musta been a dysfunctional family, or else the guy was a 14 carat pr&ck. Anyways, good on ya Rog.
© 24hourcampfire