Home
Posted By: RWE My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
says that the most efficient way to introduce a chemical substance to the populace is through toilet paper.

As a precaution, he says he always tears off the first few layers, in case some agent was "sprayed or dropped on"
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
Geez.

I was wondering if he was still there.

(You could have fun with some BenGay spray, now that you have the scoop...) laugh
Posted By: RWE Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
After some of the level 5 hazmat events I have left in the restroom, I'm pretty sure he identifies as a woman and uses that can.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
Sounds like a conspiracy of azzholes
Posted By: jorgeI Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
You work with TRH, do ya? smile
Posted By: DocRocket Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
Chemtrails takin' on a whole new meaning...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
You work with TRH, do ya? smile

I know this will seem impossible, but I think this guy is worse, in many ways.

But I would hate to live on the difference

Posted By: jimy Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
If he is that anal, ask him if he knows what is "really" in tooth paste, that should ruin his day.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
They put it in condoms and toilet paper, to get you coming and going.
Posted By: ingwe Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
Originally Posted by jimy
If he is that anal, ask him if he knows what is "really" in tooth paste, that should ruin his day.

Bwahahahaha!
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by jimy

Bwahahahaha!

No [bleep]. I overheard him calling dentists to handle an issue about a month ago.

He asked each one if they were on board with fluoride treatment practices.

He hung up on them if they said "yes"
Posted By: ingwe Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
Same but different...I used to have a friend who was OCD ( before they gave it that label...)
Amongst other things he used to lift the bread on both halves of a sandwich, apparently looking for something. I asked him " What are you looking for?"

He replied a simple " I don't know...."

So once in awhile I'd stick a dead fly in his sandwich........

Kept him looking. grin
Posted By: Mikewriter Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
This might seem distasteful to some, but the guy who was hiding behind a toilet in the Orlando gay club, texting his mommy while others were shot and killed - I wonder which restroom he was in?
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
This might seem distasteful to some, but the guy who was hiding behind a toilet in the Orlando gay club, texting his mommy while others were shot and killed - I wonder which restroom he was in?

That guy was found dead in the men's room, IIRC.

Sad on many levels.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
We are living amongst a confederacy of dunces...
John Lennon had inside intel on CIA operations.

Yoko was a wet work agent.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
We need to put the skids on this type of behavior.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
Before the clingons attack...
Posted By: joken2 Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16

It could happen,... and tearing off the first few layers may not always be the solution, either.

eek cry mad ...... whistle

Posted By: Fireball2 Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
That bitch would be down the road.
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
Originally Posted by Fireball2
That bitch would be down the road.

Not before I did that to her tampons..
Posted By: GunReader Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
We are living amongst a confederacy of dunces...

Thank a (union) teacher.
Posted By: test1328 Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
I'd just like to thank everyone who contributed to this thread. It had me ROTFLOA. laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by test1328
I'd just like to thank everyone who contributed to this thread. It had me ROTFLOA. laugh laugh laugh

The sad part is - my stuff is dead f'n serious.

If I even mention "chemtrail" or 'Monsanto" my day is f'd.

He'll be on a tirade the rest of the day.

He will not take a donut or biscuit if someone else brings one in for everyone because he didn't witness it prepared with his own eyes.

He missed out on my wife's chocolate baklava at Christmas, for that very reason.

And I got to tell you - that stuff is almost as good as sex.
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by test1328

The sad part is - my stuff is dead f'n serious.

If I even mention "chemtrail" or 'Monsanto" my day is f'd.

He'll be on a tirade the rest of the day.

He will not take a donut or biscuit if someone else brings one in for everyone because he didn't witness it prepared with his own eyes.

He missed out on my wife's chocolate baklava at Christmas, for that very reason.

And I got to tell you - that stuff is almost as good as sex.

What's his expected date on the arrival of Nibiru.?
Posted By: Raeford Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
Has moonbat bred? Have plans to breed?
You might should go ahead and start kicking him in nuts[regular] for good measure.
He is rabid a-religious, but will quote ANY current event a prophecy in Revelations and being an impending sign of the end times.

Nibiru. I'll give it a lat and long to aim for...
Posted By: MadMooner Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/15/16
Originally Posted by joken2

It could happen,... and tearing off the first few layers may not always be the solution, either.

Hah! That was hilarious.

RWE- I'd help that fella find a new place to spend his time. Crazy fuggers just ain't worth the entertainment they provide.
Posted By: RWE Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/17/16
Coworker says Orlando was ruse.

Says people walking by didn't see any blood splatter like their "should be" there fore, it was a staged event, just like Paris.

But also says that there was a firefight between cops and 6 or 7 other people, not just one.

What are his "sources" of information?

Find that link and you could probably keep the Campfire busy for a week or two..
facebook is run by the CIA.
Posted By: Raeford Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/17/16
Originally Posted by RWE
facebook is run by the CIA.

Twitter?

NSA??
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/17/16
You should print out the meme of the different tragedies that purport to show the same woman crying in each one and say you know her real name
Originally Posted by gitem_12
You should print out the meme of the different tragedies that purport to show the same woman crying in each one and say you know her real name

you mean Kim?

[Linked Image]
That's her
Posted By: Longbob Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/17/16

Typical woman. Even put the roll on backwards. That would have been my first clue then the fact it wasn't white along with not being near enough. I would have grabbed a new roll from the cabinet before I ever squared up to do my business.
That's her

I knew her Mom.
Originally Posted by RWE
That's her

I knew her Mom.

BS, Her fingers are way to long
Posted By: Snyper Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/17/16
Originally Posted by RWE

you mean Kim?

[Linked Image]

Tell him you saw her outside your office
Originally Posted by RWE
That's her

I knew her Mom.

You have my condolences.

From now on, please be careful where you stick that thing.

smile
Funny thread, this one.
Posted By: kingston Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/17/16

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Posted By: kingston Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/17/16
RWE, How about a quote of the day. This is TFF.
Posted By: Seafire Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/17/16
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
They put it in condoms and toilet paper, to get you coming and going.

grin

Good one Rocky....
Posted By: RWE Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/18/16
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by RWE

you mean Kim?

[Linked Image]

Tell him you saw her outside your office

This would do it.

One grainy cell phone pic of a nursing tech from next door, and the fact that the tank farm is a mile or so down the road.

It wouldn't take much pushing.
Posted By: RWE Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/18/16
Originally Posted by kingston
RWE, How about a quote of the day. This is TFF.

Sure laugh it up.

you will be one of the domestic test subjects when Bill Gate's African Inoculation program - which is actually a sterilization test run, is brought back domestically via Monsanto and Syngenta.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/18/16
Inoculation against Africans doesn't sound like such a bad idea. laugh
So the feds need drones with [b][color:#3333FF]Radiation detectors on board..[/color][/b]

Obviously feds are planning something.?
Posted By: RWE Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/20/16
cheney, rothschild and murdoch are drilling for oil in syria.

Now we will have a war.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/20/16
Originally Posted by RWE
cheney, rothschild and murdoch are drilling for oil in syria.

Now we will have a war.

Really? Good luck in finding anything worthwhile...
you're a doubter.

And there is no physical evidence Orlando wasn't a staged event.

Redacted tapes gives them an out for holes in the MSM narrative.
Posted By: norm99 Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/20/16
Originally Posted by Longbob

Typical woman. Even put the roll on backwards. That would have been my first clue then the fact it wasn't white along with not being near enough. I would have grabbed a new roll from the cabinet before I ever squared up to do my business.

you guys seam to forget he was doing some crap jokes on her she just got even grin ITS CALLED PAYBACK.

norm
The window cleaners are "the man"
Does he believe any of these?

http://thechive.com/2016/06/20/conspiracy-theory/
Posted By: 1minute Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/20/16
Were that video real, she should have been hacking and in tears herself. I'd not have that stuff within 10 feet of my face during any application process.
Posted By: RWE Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/21/16
News in this morning that "experts" have determined that the voice on the 911 tapes released in Orlando shooting was not Omar Mateen.

wake up people!
well, guys.

Apparently, until guys like me stop denying the evidence, the country, and the world is going down the [bleep].

911 was a perfect demolition - fact.

the islam terrorist attacks are all a ruse.

Murdoch has me eating out of his hand, apparently, even if I don't do a lot of fox news.

He's drifting into a hatred for the military, and we may come to blows.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/21/16
At least you are keeping a log now...

That may come in handy. wink
I got a few things that may come in handy.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/21/16
RWE: Don't forget that there is proof of secret organizations plotting to make everything seem like a conspiracy.
Posted By: kingston Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/21/16
You're sitting on a gold mine! Most guys like this are like a broken record, muttering the same paranoid gibberish over and over again. Yours is constantly developing new content!
Posted By: War_Eagle Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/21/16
I work with a guy that is almost to the point that you are discussing, RWE, maybe even a little further gone.

The sad part is that he and I used to be pretty good buddies. I used to go shooting with him and even took him hunting a couple of times. He was a grounded family man who also enjoyed spending time camping and running his pontoon on any of the bodies of water here in southern AL.

Then about 6-8 months ago he started getting into prepping. The lists he would show me made my head spin. I never knew there were so many uses for powdered cheese (the stuff that comes with box macaroni). I told him he was nuts then but it didn't matter...he just went further and further.

Now he is spouting about silver oxide in the clouds and international shutdown of shipping. That part about no container ships moving goods...yeah, he read that on the internet just like everything else. Even sent me a picture showing all these green dots (the ships) stuck at port all over the world. I told him he was nuts (daily at this point)...he didn't care...he knew he was right. The part that really makes this argument stupid was the fact that he had a window seat in our office with a direct, unimpeded view of the Mobile River and its multiple ports. Ships coming, unloading, loading, and going EVERY DAY. Didn’t matter, we are in crisis mode…no goods are shipping. (never mind the fact that our company is also receiving stuff almost daily from overseas suppliers)

Then a couple of months ago he told me he was getting ready to sell his pontoon boat. I couldn’t believe it. He and his family practically lived on that thing from Spring through Fall and they had just done a major refurb on it to replace all the upholstery and carpet. Didn’t matter…he felt that a piece of land in the middle of nowhere was going to be a necessity for survival after the end of the world. Material possessions (such as boats and extra vehicles) were greedy examples of a man denying his family the proper preparation needed to set themselves up for the likeliest chance of survival in the aftermath. So the boat got sold…but instead of land, he invested everything from the sale into silver since that was going to be the only currency after society has permanently collapsed. He even had his and his wife’s 401K emptied to avoid taking the hit of the looming crash that will precede the implosion of civilization. (never really understood this one…why withdraw your cash from the market if cash will have no value in a post-apocalyptic setting?)

His wife is from WA and has been trying to get them to move up there ever since they got together (years). Two weeks ago he told me he lost the battle over moving. His wife landed a well-paid design job on the Oregon coast and is dragging the whole family up there with her. Right after that he commented on how difficult it would be adjusting to such a liberal environment…then he elaborated that he’ll be good though since none of them believe in or own guns…and after “the big change” he will be golden since he will just be able to rob anyone of their goods for he and his family’s benefits.

Can’t say that I am torn up to see him go.
At least you don't have to sit one office over from him and wonder if the next time you tell him he's batshit crazy that he's going to step out for a marlboro and come back in shooting.

Posted By: War_Eagle Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/21/16
Touché
I understand life crisis' but its sad to see a friend take a digger like that.

On a good note, see if you can get some silver and cheese, cheap.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: My moonbat coworker.... - 06/21/16
Originally Posted by RWE
At least you don't have to sit one office over from him and wonder if the next time you tell him he's batshit crazy that he's going to step out for a marlboro and come back in shooting.

I had to do that once.

He was a moonbat too.

Weird dude. Kept getting weirder. It came to a head one day when the whole office was quiet with everyone working on their projects on AutoCAD and we heard this "Eeeping" sound from one of the cubicles.

I stood up, and everyone was doing the same...

Walked down the corridor, and sure enough, it was Mr. Moonbat bouncing up and down in his chair, making monkey noises. "Eeep....Eeep, Eeeep!" crazy

Myself and another supervisor went into the managing partner's office and closed the door and explained his weirdness and our concerns.

He was fired.

Three of us carried handguns for months expecting him to walk in and start shooting. We had permission & blessings from the owners.

Never heard from him again. Luckily.

Found out after he was fired that he liked to show one of the office girls his pecker in his cubicle too. eek
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Three of us carried handguns for months expecting him to walk in and start shooting. We had permission & blessings from the owners.

Per capita, this is a heavily armed office, moonbat notwithstanding.

© 24hourcampfire