Home
A new coalition is born?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/6612/west-hollywood-inundated-poster-rainbow-gadsen-hank-berrien
Fück yea!
No matter race, color, creed or whatever your predilection the right to self defense is creator given

Gov't has nada to do with it.

Gov't has perpetrated more evil than any criminal
Well, good.
I'd love to see em protest Trump gun free properties grin
I like it.
Some of these mass killers, the most cowardly ones, select the most vulnerable victims they can find.
Schools, churches, ... groups or places where they are unlikely to encounter resistance.

It may well be that protecting ones group is one of those lessons that must be re-learned time and again throughout history.
Impossible....

The Funky Chicken says if your pro gay you can't condemn killing them...
Our church is not vulnerable.
I was kinda wondering if some of the gun groups in FL (or elsewhere) might stand up some volunteer security at the clubs, like was done at recruiting stations.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I'd love to see em protest Trump gun free properties grin

A subsidized Alaskan believes in private ownership regulation?

Shocking!
I'd love to see the country covered in those rainbow Gadsdens.
Politics does indeed make strange bedfellows.

Giddy up, pardner, there's a new gunslinger in town...

[Linked Image]
If they take up arms en masse maybe they can accomplish what we have been unable to. Acceptance of the "defend yourself" mantra by the mainstream media.

OK, I've snapped out of it.
Lets think outside the box for a moment...

Maybe the Gay Community has come to the realization, that Obummer and Hitlery , along with the rest of the DemocRATs aren't their real friends....

What's going to be the reaction when a Radical Muslim goes into a predominantly Black Baptist Church and start wasting everyone in sight....

Its coming to a town near you, the way the liberal left is reacting over this....the liberal left is Radical Islam's Best Friend....

There is some money backing this coalition.
Originally Posted by ironbender

There is some money backing this coalition.

Please elaborate.
The problem with these type of groups is they are emotional and reactionary.

They may (at this point in time) feel the 2nd Amendment is important. But in the same breath they'll tell you, you should have to bake them a cake if they want one and that your Baptist minister shouldn't have the right to condemn homosexuality in front of his congregation.

In other words, they're stupid and worthless.

Dave
Apparently, they think the 2nd is only a valid talking point or right when they are getting shot at.

If someone was shooting homophobes en masse, they wouldn't give a [bleep] if they wanted to arm up.

They can fly the same pissed off snake as everyone else if they want to get on board with personal liberties

or, if so inclined, they can co-opt it for their own needs, just like some did the 1st amendment, and anyone else be damned.

edit to add: what deflave said ^
Cool, they are the perfect spokesmen for gun rights. Kind of hard to throw the macho redneck stereotype at them.
Thay big boy ith that a pickle in your pocket or your new Kimber Pro Carry?
© 24hourcampfire