Home
Posted By: Mannlicher At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
I stopped in the Miami Bass Pro, to check on a shirt I wanted. The gun counter was literally packed. Folks standing in line to buy. All the .45 ACP, 9MM, .380 ammo gone. Hardly any .223 other than Tula Russian stuff on the shelves.
Only a few AR rifles left. They were selling the hell out of shotguns.
Lots of .22 LR though. smile
Posted By: 65BR Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
The pendulum swings, again and again, like Obama on a vine
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
Originally Posted by 65BR
The pendulum swings, again and again, like Obama on a vine

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
I was in Cabela's Wednesday night and the Gun Counter was packed! They had tons of .223 and .556 ammo in stock. And quite a bit of .22 LR ammo.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
Hamburg cabelas sold out of m&p 15s on Friday and had their waiting list full by 9am saturday

Had lots of ammo in stock and lots of other ARs there
Posted By: 222Sako Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
I was in Cabelas in Kansas City Friday evening. Only 2 people finishing up paper work when I got to the gun dept.
By the time i left(half hour or so)they had nobody doing paper work and the three guys behind the gun counter were twiddling their thumbs. All kinds of 22 rf , powder and primers on the shelf.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
Wal-Mart's here in the Twin Cities are well stocked with 9mm, .380, 40, 45, 10mm, .223 and .308. 22RF is where ever you can find it.
Posted By: justin10mm Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
Hit Cabela's yesterday. It was packed. ARs were flying of the shelves and high cap magazines were already pretty much gone. Lots of ammo though.
Posted By: 7mmMato Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
Kansas City Cabelas today. Very busy at the gun counter. Didnt try to get close to see what was selling. The did seem to still have a lot of ammo and reloading stuff on hand.
Posted By: philgood80 Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
Our LGS has been business as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary here. 22 RF still not here in abundance though.
Posted By: Mikewriter Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
Academy ad in the Brazosport Facts this morning had three brands of AR's on sale. Thought I read here Academy wasn't going to sell anymore AR's, except maybe behind the counter?
Posted By: EdM Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
Here in north Idaho I have not seen anything like that at all.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
Cabelas in Omaha yesterday evening. Slow, tons of black rifles of the rack.
Posted By: Owl Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
Phoenix on Friday was packed like a can of sardines.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/19/16
Went to the whorehouse today, busiest I've seen this one, but managed 3k Federal 210Ms. Also, there was enough powder on the list that a year ago, or two, it'd seemed a boon.

I have removed my comment that there were a bunch of retarded looking inbred phuqckers in there as it didn't seem very productive and I'm trying to be less critical of my neighbors.
Posted By: 65BR Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/20/16
Unless Donald gets elected in November, that is when you will see a possible shortage again........IMHO
Posted By: urbaneruralite Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/20/16
nobody but me at the gun counter in bass pro in GA Sat. I did call around looking for a mini 30. Prices were jacked up at least fifty bucks everywhere. Looks like fun shops are prepared this time. I hope they don't hurt themselves by laying in too much stock.
Posted By: Dale K Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/20/16
I was at the LGS this morning, one gent leaving with a handgun, somebody called in to ask about a handgun, they had several EBR (Evil Black Rifle) on display, lots of ammo, said they had been quiet.

FWIW,

Dale
Posted By: gophergunner Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/21/16
Our local Wal-Mart's well stocked on all ammo except .22. When it comes in it lasts a few hours now instead of a few minutes. No panic buying here.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/21/16
I stopped by the LGS yesterday. They told me that Saturday (the 18th) was a "significant day" , previously they had a bunch of ARs in the back room. They don't have a bunch of ARs now.

Mike
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: At Bass Pro, today - 06/21/16
Went to the local Sportsman's a week ago Sunday morning after reading the news about Orlando and bought five new 30 round P-Mags just because - leaving the other dozen or more on the display rack. The section where they keep the EBR's (evil black rifles) was full, every slot was filled.

Went back this past Sunday and all of the AR P-Mags were gone but there were still lots of AK mags. The EBR rack was about 60% full.
© 24hourcampfire