Home
Posted By: FlyboyFlem ET has corrupted another. - 06/20/16
My grandson Brayden is on the mend from heart surgery three weeks out now and doing extremely well.Having met Brayden a few years ago the two have bonded even though many miles apart and communicate regularly via cell phone.Jim knows he loves to help me shoot the Sharps so he sent him two shirts for a get well present.My old curmudgeon pard has a heart of gold as those of you who know him well will attest....... Thanks buddy for your thoughtfulness you know they will get the proper initiation soon. grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: ET has corrupted another. - 06/20/16
Glad to hear he's on the mend!

Et your a hell of a good guy!
There's some good guys here.

Sure hope that young man has seen the last of his heart problems.
smile !!!!!!!!!
Posted By: jorgeI Re: ET has corrupted another. - 06/20/16
Satan! smile
Posted By: maddog Re: ET has corrupted another. - 06/20/16
Total Class!! smile
Jim is good people. I have heard him talk quite a bit about Brayden. Glad to see he is on the mend.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Satan! smile

YES and YES.. grin
smile
Posted By: jnyork Re: ET has corrupted another. - 06/20/16
Great story, best wishes to the young feller for a complete recovery.

Just sitting here thinking, what would happen if he wore that to school or just took it for show and tell? Probably be expelled and get a criminal record. grin
Thanks for the good news this morning, Woody! Yeah, Jim is quite the gentleman, underneath all that curmudgeonly behavior. smile
Posted By: T LEE Re: ET has corrupted another. - 06/20/16
Outstanding!

Never a doubt in my mind of the stellar character of Jim.
Originally Posted by jnyork
Great story, best wishes to the young feller for a complete recovery.

Just sitting here thinking, what would happen if he wore that to school or just took it for show and tell? Probably be expelled and get a criminal record. grin

I was a hunter safety instructor many moons ago, no one complained about classes being held in our local middle school from administrators to parents..oh how times have changed. smirk
Posted By: RickyD Re: ET has corrupted another. - 06/20/16
A very nice looking young man. Prayers for his continued healing offered.
Posted By: EvilTwin Re: ET has corrupted another. - 06/20/16
Brayden ROCKS!!!! He is an absolutely fantastic Kid!!! ANYONE would be privileged to have a Bud like him!!! grin grin The pic on the shirt was entirely my concept. Only special characters get one!! grin
Woody, it's great to hear your Grandson is on the mend, and good on ET for his support!

You guys are going to have to quit posting pictures of those rifles, my disposable income may take a hit from temptation...

And, I can think of worse corruptions by worse people.
He'll be about right to shoot that thing - when he grows into that shirt. smile
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: ET has corrupted another. - 06/20/16
What kind of sharps is that? Awesome, a job well done.
Posted By: EvilTwin Re: ET has corrupted another. - 06/21/16
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
What kind of sharps is that? Awesome, a job well done.

45/110 Sharps from Shiloh. Superb shooter/critter killer.And Brayden DOES shoot it (wid Grandpa's help) grin
Very nice ET. That's awesome!
Woody and Jim are both great folks. Prayers sent for Brayden.
© 24hourcampfire