Home
Got eaten by his own pack of hounds Sunday night. I hated that smart azz bastard!
hehe, I thought that scene was great :-D
Wife and I cheered the feast!
yes it was. what a way to go
I wanted to see him flayed alive, like he always did to others, or see Sansa kill him, but the dogs eating him was acceptable smile
Look like pit bulls to me. Fitting death. Too
bad the last Giant didn't make it. frown
I wondered what Dungeon and Dragon players did with their time as they grew older. I knew it wasn't f(*king.
Beats me, never played D&D.

There are indeed dragons on the show, and some other magical stuff. But I'd say maybe 80-90% of the show is about complex plot twists, emotional roller coasters, and character relationships in a medieval world.

Except for the one giant in this last episode, it felt a lot like some of the epic battles in Braveheart - just brutal medieval warfare.
scott its a good series.
After all of the stuff he did to others,just for the fun of it.

I thought it fitting that his ex was the one to see it happen.
Sad thing that won got dead but he was a rather large target.
DOH! I missed GOT.
Best show on TV, fricking awesome
The battle scene was probably the best one I've ever seen. Kept thinking of Cannae.

That said, the best part of the first few seasons was it's unpredictability. Now, pretty predictable. They need to shake things ups.

Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Best show on TV

Concur. It's the only show my wife and I utilize the DVR but I don't recall ever missing it when it regularly airs. smile
In the past, their big shocker episodes were the next-to-last episodes of the season, and the 10th episode was where they set up the next season. They really haven't done that this year or last, so I'm guessing there will be a shocker/cliffhanger next week.
Originally Posted by Steve
The battle scene was probably the best one I've ever seen.

Yep....completely insane. Jon Snow gasping in that mountain of humanity was unreal.

And I've never played Dungeons and Dragons either, but I know a quality series when I see it.
Glad to see that sadistic sociopath get chewed up.
Sansa had a cute little smirk on her pretty face, as she left the kennels. Loved it.
This was the best episode this season.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Sansa had a cute little smirk on her pretty face, as she left the kennels. Loved it.

My wife and I enjoyed that as well.
Behind the scenes in the "Battle of the Bastards".

Regaining Winterfell is the first good thing that's happened to the Starks since the beginning of the show. Perhaps the tide is about to turn.
Hands down the best episode yet.
That death was too good for Ramsay. Would have liked to see Theon cut his pecker off and then flay him slowly. I guess fed to the dogs will work.

He was fun to kill off, but I'll miss that character, he was a splendid Villain.

[Linked Image]
They seem to be in a rush to wrap it up, looking forward to seeing how it goes. The books have been great reads and the show has up till this year, done the books justice. I think some of that has been lost but then again it seems like the story line got lost for awhile.
The books far far out-do the tv show. That said, I've never missed one of the tv show episodes, I just hope that fat lazy commie George RR martin Finishes his series before he croaks :-D
© 24hourcampfire