Home
For his parents and both sets of grandparents own those evil 'black guns', he'll grow up shooting, fishing and doing what just about all boys used to do. wink

Our first grandchild held by his grandmother while I watch.

[Linked Image]

And I suppose you are going to destroy him by making sure he learns to work and be reliable and good to his word as well.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

And I suppose you are going to destroy him by making sure he learns to work and be reliable and good to his word as well.

Guaranteed.

CONGRATULATIONS, RAEFORD!
Congrats on the new addition to the family! Hope everyone's doing well..
I hope you teach him right!
Excellent! Congrats!
CONGRATS!!! Grandchildren are special!
Congrats and hope Mom is doing OK.

Wayne

Fortunately, it's NOT optional around here. He will be 7th generation on his mom's families homestead type farm. But it comes with a stocked trout stream at the end of their backyard and National Forrest that borders the farm.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Fortunately, it's NOT optional around here. He will be 7th generation on his mom's families homestead type farm. But it comes with a stocked trout stream at the end of their backyard and National Forrest that borders the farm.

Sounds like he will do just fine.
Congrats!!!!!
Congrats. Sounds like he will be brought up in a great lifestyle.
Congrats, he's blessed.
Congrats!
Love it!! Congratulations!
Congratulations!

But I expect you're gonna have him eating ham & bacon, before long - shame, shame smile
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Congratulations!

But I expect you're gonna have him eating ham & bacon, before long - shame, shame smile

Well, her family is mostly into raising beef, but both mom and dad have a penchant for sticking long sharp knives into wild hogs. Mom actually went hog hunting w/dogs a couple of times early in the pregnancy. No sharia law round these parts. wink
Congratulations!
Congratulations! Grand kids are awesome.
We have one and one on the way.
Truly blessed!
I think the lad will be just fine. Sure helps to have a first class family helping you along life's journey.

Excellent!

Congrats to all! smile
Congratulations to Mom, Dad, Grandma, and the Oldman!
Congratulations
Congrats! Also to the parents. Hoping all are healthy and happy.

Your girl kid or your boy kid?
Son & grandson.
That boy's gonna have so much fun fishing, hunting, and other stuff he doesn't even know about yet.

Congratulations, Raeford.
May blessings rain down on you all !

....and long may you both run.

GTC
I love to see happy news like this, Congratulations!

Grandpa's got some shopping to do and planning for the future fun.
Congrats all around
Congratulations, that's very special.
Congrats Mr.
Originally Posted by colodog

A Henry .17 Golden Boy is already awaiting his hands to come wrap around it, and his other Papa has procured a .308 for deer and bear. Both NIB[not SM LNIB but actual new purchases grin ].
A Chipmunk will be in within a week as well.
Not a bad start for a three day old.
Originally Posted by colodog

A Henry .17 Golden Boy is already awaiting his hands to come wrap around it, and his other Papa has procured a .308 for deer and bear. Both NIB[not SM LNIB but actual new purchases grin ].
A Chipmunk will be in within a week as well.
Not a bad start for a three day old.

You can't beat granddad's with their priorities in order grin
Congratulations! I'd say he stands more chances than most.
Congrats !!
Congrats!!
Was finally able to get my son, self, father and new grandson all at our house the other day.
Four generations is the best we can do.
Birthdates ranging from 1934-2016

[Linked Image]

In other words, the kid is a member of the lucky sperm club.

Congratulations.
For his parents and both sets of grandparents own those evil 'black guns', he'll grow up shooting, fishing and doing what just about all boys used to do. wink

Our first grandchild held by his grandmother while I watch.

[Linked Image]

Oh man, the poor kid. And you'll probably take him camping and hiking too. The little guy doesn't stand a chance.
Great picture! Congrats to all!
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Great picture! Congrats to all!

congrats sounds like a great place to grow up.

norm
© 24hourcampfire