Home
that Idaho case, where young muslims were accused of a sex attack/crime. The dyke looking US attorney, appointed by barack hussein, is threatening folks if they tell 'lies' about muslims.
http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/explosive-new-twist-in-idaho-sex-assault-case/
Olson continued with what amounts to a threat of prosecution:

“The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities. I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. Loebs and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs.”
Its pretty hard to make up a lie about a muslim.....seems like they will do about anything....
I just love when a "great legal mind" usez a phrase like "may be against federal law".+
I've heard Obama tell lies about muzzies. Maybe she'll start with him.
I don't see a problem here. The truth should suffice.
When it becomes apparent, that the government will prosecute people for speaking, it will be time to remove the government with something louder than one's voice.
Obama lies about the muslims and the islamic religon. He has done it on national TV. When did speaking the truth become against the law?
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
When it becomes apparent, that the government will prosecute people for speaking, it will be time to remove the government with something louder than one's voice.

How about us prosecuting certain government officials for lying to us?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
that Idaho case, where young muslims were accused of a sex attack/crime. The dyke looking US attorney, appointed by barack hussein, is threatening folks if they tell 'lies' about muslims.

“The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities. I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. Loebs and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs.”
"The spread of false information..."? You mean like the government saying Islam is the "Religion of Peace"?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Obama lies about the muslims and the islamic religon. He has done it on national TV. When did speaking the truth become against the law?

^^^THIS!!!^^^ mad

That POS Traitor MUZZY Loving SOB occupying the White House has been lying about and supporting his Muzzy brothers since he took over as POTUS.
He has done more damage to our county then Frickin Abraham Lincoln, and all the other idiots combined who have occupied the Office, IMO! mad mad mad
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I just love when a "great legal mind" usez a phrase like "may be against federal law".+

I'd also like a "great legal mind" show me where a bureaucrat, judge or regulatory agency/agent makes a [bleep] law. Sorry "Congress shall make law" is only arguable to an enemy of the Constitution, political hacks and traitors.

Also missed the law that passed both Houses that makes it legal for 3/4ths of any of these "peace lovers" to be here.

"No taxation without representation"

It behooves me to remind everyone that not enforcing the law, not following sworn oaths and making fiats as an un-elected un-official, in an American sense, is not representative of real, actual citizens, is un democratic and actually IS prosecutable....

When is this Hitler youth going after every major news organization?

No, it's their actions that divide our communities!
Originally Posted by pal
How about us prosecuting certain government officials for lying to us?

It's about time something like this starts.

Bich looks like Bruce Jenner.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

"The spread of false information..."? You mean like the government saying Islam is the "Religion of Peace"?

Ethan, you beat me to it.
There seems to be a lot of evidence that referring to Islam and Muslims as a 'Religion of Peace, is a LIE.

So I am in favor of this law.....
My name is Sammy Small..........
muslims are fuggin goats that should be eradicated by whatever means are available.

How's that for threatening and inflammatory language?

BTW.
You can quote me on that.
And if ya don't like it, go fugg a goat.

Hmmm, bet that US Govt atty. lawyer gots more dick than moi. 😁

Past past time to clean Muslims, [bleep], and [bleep] Muslims out of this country..
They don't bitch when the freak left blames the conservative right and the NRA for Orlando.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I don't see a problem here. The truth should suffice.

the problem pappy, is that with liberals, the truth will be deemed a lie.
Sharia law being practiced by DOJ.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
When did speaking the truth become against the law?
When the AIC was voted in.......
Like naughty little children, when caught in a lie rather than fess up and repent, they tell another bigger one to cover the last.

It keeps growing from there. Like a patch of weeds, you can never control it.

Then they get elected to high office.
The evil non biased media supports and promotes them.

Someone please tell me again, who is it that is the father of all lies?
And who is THEIR father...
Evil is as evil does.
And you will know them by their works.

Ponder it. Digest it. Accept it.
Just the way it is.

And what are we to do about the over abundance of Federal lies to it's citizens? I know........................
Originally Posted by ingwe
Its pretty hard to make up a lie about a muslim.....seems like they will do about anything....
Not for lieberals. They'll tell you they are peaceful, there are many moderates, and it's a great religion. They lie.

Just for the fun of it why don't you lot go back through these posts and see what is written.

Three bastard underage boys perpetrated a heinous act upon an underage lass with a disability, so by all means bay for their blood and the blood of the filth protecting them...but you can no more hold all muslims to task over what those mongrels did than the lefty buggers can hold you responsible for what some nut with a firearm did.

Their fate is the responsibility of the State prosecutor, if that particular character fails to take action then you have the right to scream blue murder, as you should.
...but you can no more hold all muslims to task
Actually, we can, and should. It's part of their "culture" that sharia has created and which they do not deny, that allows these kind of attitudes and behavior to exist. If they wish to behave as heathen neanderthals in their chithole countries in the middle east that history has relegated them to, they may do so. But when they come to my country, that kind of despicable and heinously criminal behavior is not going to be tolerated by them or those who side with it in silence.
She looks like Buddy Holly .......
If you can come up with anything worse than the truth you are very imaginative.
Originally Posted by ingwe
© 24hourcampfire