Home
the mountain seems to be getting steeper for Trump !

Apart from the paltry donation effort by Trump he cant get the experience GOP advisors onside, this is turning into the GOPs worst mightmare

they should open up the Convention as Donald clearly isnt up to the Job

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/...mp-finds-few-willing-to-work-8324561.php
This is a bad thing how, exactly?
What makes you think Trump wants or needs them. They're the ones that gave us McCain and Romney, who as you may recall, got creamed.

Lemme guess, you're the Boxer to RJ's Big Stick, right? Just exactly what do you cankle-lickers hope to accomplish here?
What do these people have to recommend themselves with? They have lost the last two cycles. Trump may look at having them on board like having the architect of the Titanic design your ship.

Jim
Those GOP advisors are really bad at their job. We keep getting the crap beat out of us.
I would be embarrassed to take your feminine stance stevil.
Stevil, why don't you go find a job?
They are not taking the jobs because they know there won't be a lot of money floating around to waste or misplace.
LOL gainfully employed for 25yrs !!

just pointing out that what slim hope Trump had is quickly evaporating..

Trump has a bunch of Real estate spruikers running his Campaign ..... dumb phuuckers

Toddly still taking a regular ass beating from ur boyfriend ??
Please promise when Trump wins in November you blow your brains out, or at least get off this website!!
If they are the same political advisers who worked for Romney, then maybe Trump should consider himself lucky.
It is obvious none of you have read the article.
Originally Posted by Stevil
LOL gainfully employed for 25yrs !!

just pointing out that what slim hope Trump had is quickly evaporating..

Trump has a bunch of Real estate spruikers running his Campaign ..... dumb phuuckers

Toddly still taking a regular ass beating from ur boyfriend ??

what you are actually pointing out is:

although Trump isn't the savior of this country, Hilary IS one of the last nails in the coffin.

what is evaporiting is the last chance the USA has to turn around.
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Stevil, why don't you go find a job?

Child labor laws
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
It is obvious none of you have read the article.

OK that was funny.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Just exactly what do you cankle-lickers hope to accomplish here?

lol

cankle-lickers

You need to copyright that!

Cankle-lickers©
If nothing else, the Trump campaign has been exceedingly entertaining.

He has my vote and I hope he wins. I'm addicted to the spectacle.
That would require me to figure out how to make that little © symbol.
Whoops, I just did!
You all do realize that Trump not working for donations to the GOP will hurt all those elections for those running for the Senate and House seats don't you????

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
You all do realize that Trump not working for donations to the GOP will hurt all those elections for those running for the Senate and House seats don't you????

Phil

Phil, if Trump remains the nominee the down-ticket carnage will be horrific. We will definitely lose the senate and loss of the house is not out of the question. Trump as the Republican nominee could actually result in an unprecedented Democrat hegemony---all three branches of government. mad
Thanks Rob and Greyghost for pointing out the obvious to all these dopey Teabaggers !

Trump as ur candidate will lead Armegeddon ! esp if you liked the 2nd.

I'll say it again ' A vote for Trump is a vote for the Clinton and for the 2nd to be gutted "

Phil, if Trump remains the nominee the down-ticket carnage will be horrific. We will definitely lose the senate and loss of the house is not out of the question. Trump as the Republican nominee could actually result in an unprecedented Democrat hegemony---all three branches of government. mad [/quote] Only if you're right, which I don't think you are.
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

Maybe they should get out and campaign for their own election/ reelection instead of banking on riding someone else's coat tails.
Cankle-lickers©
nice.
I always liked kun-ton.
Republican advisers?
Real good at losing elections and sucking chi-com cock.

dave
Maybe they should get out and campaign for their own election/ reelection instead of banking on riding someone else's coat tails.

Speaking strictly for myself, but the person that I vote for in one office has no bearing on the one that I vote for in a different office. I can't see where it would for anybody with a brain. miles
I didn't waste any of my time reading the article.

The same majority that will elect Trump will also be wise enough to elect the complimentary Senate and House candidates. Like Reagan said, "trust the people."
All you Clinton folks have been predicting Trump failure since he declared.
You've been wrong all along and you are wrong again.
GFY
The Rats are not fleeing the sinking ship...They are refusing to get onboard because they know it is not sea-worthy!
© 24hourcampfire