Home
Call me skeptical..

[color:#3333FF]Link..![/color][/b]

PHOENIX - Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane.

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Sources tell ABC15 Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival.

Lynch was arriving in Phoenix for a planned visit as part of her national tour to promote community policing.

ABC15 asked Lynch about the meeting during her news conference at the Phoenix Police Department.

"I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as he was leaving and spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," said Lynch.

The private meeting comes as Lynch's office is in charge of the ongoing investigation and potential charges involving Clinton's email server.

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi report was released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

Lynch said the private meeting on the tarmac did not involve these topics.

[b]"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

Sources say the private meeting at the airport lasted around 30 minutes.

"There was no discussion on any matter pending before the Department or any matter pending with any other body, there was no discussion of Benghazi, no discussion of State Department emails, by way of example I would say it was current news of the day, the Brexit decision and what it would mean," she said.
The democrats are honest. Really.
I'd certainly hold my departure for 1/2 hour to have a discussion like that. Fascinating subjects.
Heh..Heh..
Good. She implicates herself in conspiracy.
Originally Posted by 1minute
I'd certainly hold my departure for 1/2 hour to have a discussion like that. Fascinating subjects.

Sounds completely plausible with golf and grandchildren being the main topics. I mean it's not like it's a private place secure of possible wire taps and listening devices you would go to talk about illegal things.
He probably humped her leg for half the meeting.
Was she wearing a blue dress?
no, she had those big negroid lips wrapped around his limp old member while he was trying to get through the rolls of fat to put his segar where the sun hasn't shown in years.

our best hope is that she is nominated followed by massive FBI leaks.

if she wins and the R's keep the congress, we'll see the 2nd clinton impeached.

oops UPS just showed up with another 1000 5.56.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Going out on a limb but thinking even he has some sort of standards grin
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

He's married to Hillary, so I wouldn't call them standards
"I did not have an inappropriate conversation with that woman....Mrs. Lynch...."
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Sounds completely plausible with golf and grandchildren being the main topics. I mean it's not like it's a private place secure of possible wire taps and listening devices you would go to talk about illegal things.

Dunno about Bill's "Private Aircraft",....other than it's equipped with a Secret Service Team, who are no doubt equipped with all sortsa' sniffers and jamming devices.

A.G. Lynch ? Chit ,....full .gov. aircraft banana, with as much crap aboard as an AWACS.

Wingtip to wingtip , surrounded by armored Black Limos and Suburbans

Yup,...just your average over the back fence discussion,...

GTC
Are there underage girls for hire in Phoenix?
What kind of idiot does not know the AG should avoid the appearance of impropriety?

The kind that can't.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Lynch said the private meeting on the tarmac did not involve these topics.

And I believe this as she has always told the truth.... crazy

Another Affirmative Action product?

This women is incredible.
The FBI has them scared $hitless.
Is there any doubt left in anyone's mind about Hillary? This is beyond the pale. Democrats are to be shamed, shamed and more shame.
No way in Hell can you shame a Democrat.
Cannot be done.
Democrats are to be shamed, shamed and more shame.
Hard when they have none.
Yep.

She ran her own unsecured server with secret government docs.

They accept national and foreign bribes through the foundation.

Now Bill meets with Lynch just before the FBI is expected to hand down it's recommendation.

All in the run up to the election. Are they stupid? Nope, they don't fear repercussions because the Ds have corrupted the process and the media.

I remember Bill's lame duck years when we were wore out hearing about their corruption. That's when SNL did that "I am bulletproof" joke. They still are. She doesn't even attempt to hide it.

Obama did the same thing. Overwhelm the country with non-stop disastrous statements and decisions and wear us out.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
What kind of idiot does not know the AG should avoid the appearance of impropriety?

The kind that can't.

there's no need, when there is no repercussion !

they're emboldened and their arrogence will grow worse, until they succede or are removed from power
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

[b]"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

That reminds me - I have a bridge for sale.
job interview for the Clinton Foundation...if she does not indict
They just got caught and had to explain things lie about it. whistle
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

The kind that can't.

there's no need, when there is no repercussion !

they're emboldened and their arrogence will grow worse, until they succede or are removed from power
I believe it'll be the latter.... And it'll be 'forcibly' removed..
Originally Posted by mrfudd
job interview for the Clinton Foundation...if she does not indict

And a picture of Vince Foster's gun if she does.
When she says they talked about grand children. I'm sure she means if she wanted to see them grow up, this needs to happen . Hasbeen

Dirty old uncle Bill will do just about any woman .... but Lynch eek sick

He's married to Hillary, so I wouldn't call them standards

Hildabeast was humping the other leg..
I have the feeling this was a one-sided conversation with Lynch doing all the talking.

"Again?"
"You emailed what? When?"
"You realize your wife is running for office?"

Russians probably got it on tape.
Typical government lawyer....has the survival instincts of a sloth.If they didn't have the power of the government behind them they couldn't tie their shoes.

That move was in very poor judgement.
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Typical government lawyer....has the survival instincts of a sloth.If they didn't have the power of the government behind them they couldn't tie their shoes.

That move was in very poor judgement.

Or just has a trench-coat fetish.
Deerwhacker444: The chances of the crooked dicked clinton and the racist attorney general "just by coincidence" meeting on the tarmack in TWO different private planes to just happened to want to discuss their "grand-children" is right between zeeandfuckingro!
No chance at all in other words - money was exchanged and probably in the tens of millions of dollars!
Whether the money physically changed hands or is promised there is NO doubt in my mind that criminality occurred - let alone gross impropriety and unprofessional conduct!
The "fix" is now in!
Sad to say.
The demonrat party is now simply the most corrupt, dishonest, morally reprehensible bunch of power mad racists this earth has ever seen!
Thanks a lot barrack hussein obama for turning this once great nation into a bankrupt and morally lost "third world" country!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I didn't see it, but wasn't there a movie, Snakes On A Plane?

That's what we have here.

Blessings,

Steve

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Deerwhacker444: - money was exchanged and probably in the tens of millions of dollars!

The "fix" is now in!

VarmintGuy

Yup.
Expensive to make email server and Benghazi crimes go away.
Probably had to also throw in a cabinet level position for Lynch.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
The demonrat party is now simply the most corrupt, dishonest, morally reprehensible bunch of power mad racists this earth has ever seen!

Nah. It is simply our whole government. But what do you expect someone to say about a secret meeting?
Rush is reporting they met on a third airplane for the meeting, neither of the planes they were using, which all but confirms it was a pre-arranged meeting. Clinton was supposedly playing golf, where the temp in Phoenix was 108 degrees.
Slick Willie was just reminding this affirmative action shyster that she owes her success to him.

Slick Willie appointed her to United States attorney for the eastern district of New York.

83rd United States Attorney General
Incumbent
Assumed office
April 27, 2015
President Barack Obama
Deputy Sally Yates
Preceded by Eric Holder
United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York
In office
May 8, 2010 – April 27, 2015
Appointed by Barack Obama
Preceded by Benton Campbell
Succeeded by Kelly T. Currie (Acting)
In office
June 2, 1999 – May 2, 2001
Appointed by Bill Clinton

Preceded by Zachary Carter
Succeeded by Roslynn Mauskopf
Personal details
Born Loretta Elizabeth Lynch
May 21, 1959 (age 57)
Greensboro, North Carolina, U.S.
Political party Democratic
Spouse(s) Stephen Hargrove (2007–present)
Alma mater Harvard University (A.B., J.D.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loretta_Lynch
The stench gets worse and worse every day. eek
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Rush was talking about there has to be reasons for this meeting...Hillary is in trouble...

Rush was talking about there has to be reasons for this meeting...Hillary is in trouble...

BOWS, I have to wonder if the FBI has been totally compromised. I think she's teflon. Lets not forget that Lynch and Eric Holders wife were room mates at Harvard. She wont ever indict Holder or Hillary. Ever.

Sure wished I was wrong.

You say that knowing who his wife is??? LOL
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

BOWS, I have to wonder if the FBI has been totally compromised. I think she's teflon. Lets not forget that Lynch and Eric Holders wife were room mates at Harvard. She wont ever indict Holder or Hillary. Ever.

Sure wished I was wrong.

I don't know what Lynch will do, but the FBI will do its job.
I sure hope you are right. But when one looks at, supposedly, the top law dogs of the land (Attorney Generals) and notes their behavior, Past and present, I do have to wonder and fear the FBI's dedication to service and truth.

Jezz,....you actually BELIEVE this, don't you. crazy

GTC
The FBI works for Lynch.
Funny how that meeting was not covered on the Today Show.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Jezz,....you actually BELIEVE this, don't you. crazy

GTC

For the FBI to not do its job would destroy the FBI. The professional investigators will get the word out if there is a cover up.
Lynch is a different matter.
No doubt Bill requested the meeting to negotiate on his Wife's behalf before the FBI delivers the recommendation to indict to the Justice Dept.

Doc

LL may be a nice lady but despite what some say she has shown a speed limit IQ with her utterances after both the San Bernadino and Orlando terrorist attacks and now this situational cluelessness concerning the ethics and propriety of the meeting with Bill Clinton.

But then, I think this administration is densely populated with this kind of person (pun intended).
Does anyone really believe the conversation was about grandkids? Really?
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Does anyone really believe the conversation was about grandkids? Really?

Uhhhhhh ....... maybe there was an addendum????

[Linked Image]

L.W.
One just never knows who they will STUMBLE over in good Ol PHX

I bet both were jus plain ol surprised.

Is this billy's public divorce announcement or the public hint that, "The Fix" is in

If it is the "Fix" then lynch's license should go the way of billy's, hillary's mochelle's and since there is question whether one was issued, maybe not zeros.

All part of the plan.

Lynch is "forced" to recuse herself, due to R uproar.

Progress on the case is reset to 0, start all over, to get past the election.

A patsy is put in to replace Lynch.

Patsy decides there's "no case".

O'Buckwheat admin and Lynch clear, Hitlery safe.
So, Lynch recuses herself and appoints her second to take over.
New investigator--- same result -- no blame.

and nothing will happen. again.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Rush is reporting they met on a third airplane for the meeting, neither of the planes they were using, which all but confirms it was a pre-arranged meeting. Clinton was supposedly playing golf, where the temp in Phoenix was 108 degrees.

neither trusted the other to not record the event...or it was pay per view like the server.
28 CFR 45.2 states, "No DOJ employee may participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or who would be directly affected by the outcome."

Hmm ...

One of three (3) things is likely to happen: (1) Nothing (so much for the Rule of Law); (2) She recuses herself and the Assistant AG takes over the investigation; or (3) A Special Prosecutor is appointed.
Nobody is asking the right questions. She was on a private plane.Why? Her husbund was with her.Why? Clinton was e-mailed she was about to arrive.Who e-mailed him? He decided to wait for her.Why? She said she was surprised to see him.Really?
Originally Posted by jorgeI

If anyone but those 2 clowns used a third aircraft for a private meeting and the FBI found out about it they'd be investigating the shlt out of it.
Wonderin' WHO owns the third aircraft,....and where IT flew off to.

GTC
© 24hourcampfire