Home
well the City of Cleveland will allow protesters in around the Republican Convention, the US District court found a ban on protesting would have infringed on the right of free expression !!

Looks like this show just got interesting

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-republican-convention-protests--20160623-snap-story.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/30/u...egion=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well
Will probably get in trouble with Rick for posting this.....

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

[Linked Image]

Nice!
I hope the judge knows that "Free expression" thing cuts 2 ways. Apparently the judge likes to see a good rumble, too.

kwg
Will these same rules apply to the democratic convention ?
Maybe the judge allows protesting in his court room, too?
This judge is helping set up a huge incident along with the Cleveland PD who have rolled out the red carpet by saying they can't handle a protest.

This is gonna get ugly!
I guess we will see what Trumps cheerleaders have got hiding under their Pom Poms.....

Trumps is a Hysterical idiots and Id expect his supporters to be aswell !
Originally Posted by Stevil
Queeeeffffff

...is the sound you make after Trump gets done f*cking you.

He's in your head, and your Aussie commie vag apparently.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

[Linked Image]

Oh my!!! Is she a delegate?
Trumps is a Hysterical idiots

Slurring your typing now? Capitalizing random words in the middle of a sentence? All marks of high intelligence mental retardation.
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD
Trumps is a Hysterical idiots

Slurring your typing now? Capitalizing random words in the middle of a sentence? All marks of high intelligence mental retardation.

Or just a drunken foreign troll setting in his mothers basement and playing with himself while he medels in affairs that are none of business....

Once again Stevigirl....."nobody over here gives a f u c k what you think" so get your hands out of your pants and go do something constructive you miserable piece of Aussie chit....
You guys realize Australia was mostly a dumping ground for British retards...
© 24hourcampfire