Home
Posted By: websterparish47 Slooow loading - 06/30/16
What the heck? Slow loading, half loading, no loading. They making adjustments again?

Round and round the icon goes, if it will stop,nobody knows. Yes, got ad block and firefox.

Half pages, blank pages.
Posted By: mohick Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
Same old $hit different day site f%^&$d up as H$%L oh but it must be your computer!! NO one else has trouble BULL$HIT BULL$HIT
Posted By: Ron Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
It's Rick's way way of keeping out the riff raff!
Posted By: Hugh Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
the ford add.
Posted By: mohick Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
NO it's Ricks way of lining his pocket using cheap ass servers and selling high price ads......
Posted By: Ron Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
No, it's the select few that keep having the same problems over & over. The same one that don't act on the advice they've asked for and have been given.
Posted By: antlers Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
Just download a buncha more ad blocking $ch!t onto your computer and phone just so you can participate on this site. The fact that NO OTHER SITE has the messed up functional problems that this one chronically has is irrelevant. The fact that all other free sites also have to 'pay the bills', and do so without the functional problems that 'this' site has, is irrelevant.
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
Originally Posted by Ron
No, it's the select few that keep having the same problems over & over. The same one that don't act on the advice they've asked for and have been given.

I cleaned the cookies the day before all this stuff started.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
Adddddddd Blooooooooock.
Read the OP.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
You most likely have a virus Web, Just today I could not open any threads on here that had a video in it, some threads would open halfway and none of the links folks here put up would not open. I also noticed I could not do an update on my anti malware and could not open my antivirus.

I did a system restore to 3 weeks ago and the problem is gone, updated my anti virus and anti malware and all is good again.

I would do a system restore to at least twice as long as you have noticed the problem, do your updates on operating system, anti malware and anti virus software's. If that doesn't work try a restore farther back. if all that doesn't work do a full reinstall which includes repartitioning and formatting and reinstall your software's.

It's a bich but it looks like they got you.

Don't forget to backup the stuff you want to save before doing any of the above.

Posted By: kwg020 Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
Spybot and MalwareBytes are your friends. Ad Block plus is another one. Get them and run them and be happy.

kwg
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
Anybody else getting a "Target" ad at the bottom? It has a "hide" button but won't go away. I'm using my I-Pad and I've never had this particular problem before today.
My 'puter working fine now. In the past the only time I've had problems is when Rick admits he's been "making adjustments".
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Anybody else getting a "Target" ad at the bottom? It has a "hide" button but won't go away. I'm using my I-Pad and I've never had this particular problem before today.

What browser ? For iOS try Dolphin. Free and built in ad block.
Posted By: 1OntarioJim Re: Slooow loading - 06/30/16
I'm another one who is having a variety of problems for at least the last 2 weeks.

Jim
© 24hourcampfire