Home
If so many of our politicians cannot understand the problem with lack of due process if merely being placed on a list can strip you of your civil rights, why don't they just lock up everyone on the Terror Watchlist. That ought to be at least as legal as all this asset forfeiture BS. Then you'd at least know you were on the list and have a chance to clear yourself.

I think we should flood our elected rectums with this proposal.
Just putting a U.S. Citizen on the No Fly list period should require due process.
Shouldn't be any damned secret lists at all. Charge someone with a crime, arrest and try them, or don't. It's that simple.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Shouldn't be any damned secret lists at all. Charge someone with a crime, arrest and try them, or don't. It's that simple.

this , and only this.
Originally Posted by GunReader
...the problem with lack of due process if merely being placed on a list can strip you of your civil rights,...

That ship sailed back in the 1990's. The preamble to the Second Amendment, the Lautenberg Amendment, set the precedent.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by 4ager

this , and only this.

Amen.
If you've broken no law, committed no crime then you should have nuthin to fear by a no fly list !!
Originally Posted by Stevil
If you've broken no law, committed no crime then you should have nuthin to fear by a no fly list !!

you and people like you make me wonder why I dont support publicly funded abortion.

If so many of our politicians cannot understand the problem with lack of due process if merely being placed on a list can strip you of your civil rights, why don't they just lock up everyone on the Terror Watchlist. That ought to be at least as legal as all this asset forfeiture BS. Then you'd at least know you were on the list and have a chance to clear yourself.

for God's sake, don't give those fools any ideas!!!!!!
AKA Spooks well I guess ur name says it all !!

Trump kicked the door and he's the GOP nominee at this stage, whats ur solution fool ?

Tyrant Obama the Liar and Hillary the Felon in Waiting are fundamentally dishonest. They would issue an executive order putting everyone on the list and achieve their gun control objectives.
Queeeeeefff

The sound vaginas make after Trump is done stretching them out.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Just putting a U.S. Citizen on the No Fly list period should require due process.

This....plus I suspect I will have to pay a lawyer thousands to get my name off....so wrong!
If so many of our politicians cannot understand the problem with lack of due process if merely being placed on a list can strip you of your civil rights, why don't they just lock up everyone on the Terror Watchlist. That ought to be at least as legal as all this asset forfeiture BS.

That sums it up perfectly.

Bull-fugkin'-schit and if I find out who you are I am going to sodomize you.

Dave
whats ur solution fool ?

Raping you.

Clark

You seem to think just like Stalin.. you're an idiot with no idea what freedom is or what this country was based on.
© 24hourcampfire