Home
Would love to be a fly on the wall. See:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/01/exclusive-hillary-clinton-scheduled-to-meet-with-fbi-on-saturday/

I know it is premature, and it might not happen, but maybe tomorrow we can all have some "positive thoughts" (that she implicates herself) and perhaps ... just in anticipation ... we can hum a chorus or two from the famous song from 'The Wizard of Oz': " ... Ding Dong The Witch is ..."

You get the idea.

"Did you do it".

"Nuh"

"Okay, bye".
I invoke my 5th amendment rights , I invoke my 5th amendment rights, I invoke my 5th amendment rights, I invoke my 5th amendment rights, I invoke my 5th amendment rights ........
Originally Posted by JSTUART

"Did you do it".

"Nuh"

"Okay, bye".

It's a done deal. The AG is letting the career prosecutors in her office decide if they want to prosecute. They are all going to say "no" to prosecuting the woman who may be the most powerful woman in the world come November. We all know how folks around Hillary and Bill end up dead.

That's not a list I want to be on.

kwg
Personally, I don't want her to be indicted..........right now.

I want her to stick around with all of her baggage so she loses the election and then Trumps AG can run those bastrds through the grinder.
Originally Posted by kwg020

"Did you do it".

"Nuh"

"Okay, bye".

It's a done deal. The AG is letting the career prosecutors in her office decide if they want to prosecute. They are all going to say "no" to prosecuting the woman who may be the most powerful woman in the world come November. We all know how folks around Hillary and Bill end up dead.

kwg

Yes, I have noted that suicide does seem to be catching.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Personally, I don't want her to be indicted..........right now.

I want her to stick around with all of her baggage so she loses the election and then Trumps AG can run those bastrds through the grinder.

This^^^^^^^^
Did you read her Miranda warning?? Ah, I thought you did.
Only 36% of those taking the pole think she will get off.
Originally Posted by Scott F
Only 36% of those taking the pole think she will get off.

Betting they all work for the DOJ.
You may be right but I agree with them. I do not think she will skate. I think she deserves to be behind bars for the rest of her life but I doubt it will happen.
You may be right but I agree with them. I do not think she will skate. I think she deserves to be behind bars for the rest of her life but I doubt it will happen.

She deserves to be tried for treason, convicted, hung by the neck until dead, drawn and quartered and then burned at the stake. Just don't send her to a firing squad; Bloomberg would count that as "gun violence".
The FBI NEVER interviews the target of an investigation until they have 100% of their ducks in a row.

Any question they will ask her, they already have the answer to.

If she lies, she is dead meat.

If she takes the 5th, it infers her guilt and will get leaked.

Lynch has skillfully taken herself out of the process, preserving her ability to be appointed to SCOTUS should Biden win.

I too don't want her to be indicted, want her to be nominated and then have "rogue" agents deliver all the facts to Trump.

If she is indicted, she will bow out, Biden will run and be MUCH harder to beat than Clinton.

If she is indicted, she'll take a plea and Obama or Biden will pardon her. Never do a day in jail and still have the 100s of millions from the Clinton Foundation to make trouble with.

The best hope is that she runs, is beaten and the new AG (Christie) unleashes the full force of the DOJ on the two of them.

Her being indicted would make us all feel good, but in this case patience is warrented.

"Did you do it".

"Nuh"

"Okay, bye".
That long?

More like, "Hi, Hill.. Bye Hill"

Originally Posted by 4ager

She deserves to be tried for treason, convicted, hung by the neck until dead, drawn and quartered and then burned at the stake. Just don't send her to a firing squad; Bloomberg would count that as "gun violence".
And I'd count it as JUSTICE!!
... She deserves to be tried for treason, convicted, hung by the neck until dead, drawn and quartered and then burned at the stake. Just don't send her to a firing squad; Bloomberg would count that as "gun violence".

Oh ... come on. Don't be shy. Why don't you tell us what you REALLY think of her.
Originally Posted by ftbt
... She deserves to be tried for treason, convicted, hung by the neck until dead, drawn and quartered and then burned at the stake. Just don't send her to a firing squad; Bloomberg would count that as "gun violence".

Oh ... come on. Don't be shy. Why don't you tell us what you REALLY think of her.

No, we had better stick with the sanitised version.
If the so called "smartest woman in the world" is stupid enough to talk to the FBI, she deserves to go to jail just for that. Hillary should ask Martha Steward and Scooter Libby about the pitfalls of talking to the Feds. They both went to jail even though neither was convicted of the crime being investigated by the feds.
Lying to a federal investigator is a felony. Title 18, United States Code, Section 1001. Ask Martha Stewart.

This could get interesting. Praying it gets interesting anyway.
Originally Posted by Steve
Lying to a federal investigator is a felony. Title 18, United States Code, Section 1001. Ask Martha Stewart.

I suspect that woman could lie to God himself and not bat an eyelid.

No, we had better stick with the sanitised version.

That's one smart Aussie...
Originally Posted by stlooiearch
... If she is indicted, she'll take a plea and Obama or Biden will pardon her. Never do a day in jail and still have the 100s of millions from the Clinton Foundation to make trouble with. ...

Maybe. It depends on what she is indicted for. If it is "just" the e-mails / Servergate then that certainly is within the realm of possibility. On the other hand, if she, Slick Willie, and Web Hubbell's love-child, (aka Chelsea), are indicted for public corruption and/or racketeering and/or wire fraud and/or RICO in connection with their little pay-to-play schemes that were perpetrated through The Clinton Family Crime Foundation, then it may be an enirely different matter. If that were to happen ... pardon or no pardon ... I would think that the "fruits of their crimes" ... the 100's of millions in the Crime Foundation would be up for grabs through government seizure and/or criminal penalties and/or disgorgement or restitution. But ... you never know with the Democraps ... ultimately the Clintons may have the last laugh.
The FBI NEVER interviews the target of an investigation until they have 100% of their ducks in a row.

Larry Root, you are as full of schidt as a Christmas turkey...

Are these the same FBI you are gonna have come pay Campfire members a visit?

Your pipe dreams are getting monotonous.
"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

Obvious very few, if any here read Confucius.

She knows the FBI has the goods. She won't lie.
She'll refuse to answer on advice of her attorney or take the 5th.

Way too much testosterone in play here. Hopefully the DOJ and FBI are not populated by chest thumpers who just want blood now at the expense of removing the Clinton cancer once and for all.
How many times is she going to plead the 5th?
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

Funny how liberals fall back to the Constitution they are trying to rip to shreds, when it's THEIR back against the wall, huh?
immaterial, it's a right we all share.

the more the better.
Seriously???!!

Some of you think she'll be indicted? shocked

Get real.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Funny how liberals fall back to the Constitution they are trying to rip to shreds, when it's THEIR back against the wall, huh?

I wish it was funny but it is pretty disgusting at this point.

And a follow up question - how many attorneys will she have in the room representing her?
Saturday of a long holiday weekend....not going to have many key folks around in the FBI or DC and the first and second string press will be focused elsewhere, as will any public that read beyond the comics page on Sunday. Part of the plan to minimize and make it seem like a non-event.
Would love to see her do the perp walk . . .
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Would love to see her do the perp walk . . .
Me too; if it were on pay-per-view I'd even pay to see that.

Any question they will ask her, they already have the answer to.

If she lies, she is dead meat.

If she takes the 5th, it infers her guilt and will get leaked.

Lynch has skillfully taken herself out of the process, preserving her ability to be appointed to SCOTUS should Biden win.

I too don't want her to be indicted, want her to be nominated and then have "rogue" agents deliver all the facts to Trump.

If she is indicted, she will bow out, Biden will run and be MUCH harder to beat than Clinton.

If she is indicted, she'll take a plea and Obama or Biden will pardon her. Never do a day in jail and still have the 100s of millions from the Clinton Foundation to make trouble with.

The best hope is that she runs, is beaten and the new AG (Christie) unleashes the full force of the DOJ on the two of them.

Her being indicted would make us all feel good, but in this case patience is warrented.

Lots of wishful thinking going on here.

Be nice if it actually happened though.

MM

Larry Root, you are as full of schidt as a Christmas turkey...

Are these the same FBI you are gonna have come pay Campfire members a visit?

Your pipe dreams are getting monotonous.

Several of his sons are FBI, the others hi-powered lawyers.
nothing will happen, fools only believe
Hitlary To Be Interviewed (Finally) By The FBI On Saturday

Should be good for a laugh........then the charade that has been this investigation will be over.

No wrongdoing, no criminal intent, case over & closed.

Hilde skates & is cleared..........next stop, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

I think we might be fu^cked as Trump just cannot stop shooting his foot off & get his act together as he squanders all his opportunities.

MM
I want to see her in complete misery. I hope they sweat that piece of garbage.
Well unlike you guys thirsting for revenge, I hope she is NOT indicted.

I want her to be nominated.

Given the already leaked FBI/DOJ leaked info and the # of poed employees of both agencies, everything will be leaked to Trump/media.

Then if Donald cannot win, he should not.

Patience, patience, patience !

I wish it was funny but it is pretty disgusting at this point.

You guys have it pinned down. The Constitution only works for liberals when THEY need it.

kwg
Originally Posted by Steve

Felonies roll off the Clintons like water off a ducks back.
That does seem to be the only part of our Constitution Democrats care for.They all claim the 5th.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I invoke my 5th amendment rights , I invoke my 5th amendment rights, I invoke my 5th amendment rights, I invoke my 5th amendment rights, I invoke my 5th amendment rights ........
Originally Posted by jdm953
That does seem to be the only part of our Constitution Democrats care for.They all claim the 5th.

Yah. I have sort of noticed that as well. They LOVE the 5th. Amendment ... and the 2nd. Amendment ... NOT SO MUCH.

I didn't think we're allowed to "pick-n-choose" when it came to the Constitution.
Originally Posted by kwg020

"Did you do it".

"Nuh"

"Okay, bye".

kwg

Here is some logic from Judge Jeanine Shapiro. It makes sense. The only cure is a special prosecutor, which we will probably never see. kwg

Judge Jeanine Drops BOMBSHELL…This Is Why We Won’t See A Hillary Indictment

Despite all of the evidence...

Colleen Conley July 1, 2016 at 12:21pm

Evidence seems to pile up regularly contradicting Hillary Clinton’s oft-repeated assertion that she did not put national security at risk when she used a home-brew email server exclusively for government business during her tenure as secretary of state.

But don’t expect an indictment for her actions anytime soon.

According to Fox News’ Judge Jeanine Pirro, the Justice Department will likely give Clinton a pass no matter what the evidence shows, and the president’s own guilt is at least part of the reason.

The feisty judge appeared on “Fox & Friends” Friday to discuss the issue that has plagued the former first lady and secretary of state throughout the Democrat primaries.

“The reason she will not be indicted is because her first witness as a defendant in a criminal case is the president of the United States,” Pirro explained. “Because Hillary Clinton emailed President Barack Obama. He knew that she had a private email server – that Clinton email dot com. So he is complicit and they will not allow a constitutional crisis where the president of the United States knew about the risking of security of the United States.”

Judge Jeanine’s assertions came on the same day that Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she “would accept whatever recommendations that career prosecutors and the FBI director make about whether to bring charges in the case,” reports The New York Times.

“I will accept their recommendations,” Lynch said at the Aspen Ideas Festival. She added that “the case will be resolved by the same team that has been working on it from the beginning.”

Lynch is under fire for a controversial meeting she had this week with former President Bill Clinton at the Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, which she claimed was “purely a social encounter.”

Republicans charged the attorney general with compromising the status of the FBI’s investigation into the email server, saying she she should recuse herself from the case.

“In light of the apparent conflicts of interest, I have called repeatedly on Attorney General Lynch to appoint a special counsel to ensure the investigation is as far from politics as possible,” Texas Sen. John Cornyn — a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee — said in a statement on Thursday.

Originally Posted by jdm953

Yah. I have sort of noticed that as well. They LOVE the 5th. Amendment ... and the 2nd. Amendment ... NOT SO MUCH.

I didn't think we're allowed to "pick-n-choose" when it came to the Constitution.

According to the logic they apply to the 2nd, the 5th shouldn't apply because email wasn't around when the Constitution was written.
© 24hourcampfire