Home
3 dead. Others in critical condition. Can you believe this? Madness.

Pray for their families.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Protests-in-Dallas-Over-Alton-Sterling-Death-385784431.html

This is such BS!

The blacks are causing the police to suspect everyone wants to kill them. In turn, they are hyper jumpy.

WTF this world is fugked up
The idiots at BLM, are putting every person with black skin under suspicion by anyone who isn't black...

They don't represent every black person in America...

This is eventually going to cause fighting between Blacks... totally separate from Black on Black street crime, which is Drug and Gang motivated...
Originally Posted by Rooster7
This is such BS!

The blacks are causing the police to suspect everyone wants to kill them. In turn, they are hyper jumpy.

WTF this world is fugked up

No..it is at war and your darker brethren are being used to further someone's agenda.

Hopefully the majority remember that they are Americans and put a stop to it.
It would take some real leadership to get us out of this mess.
Originally Posted by whelennut
It would take some real leadership to get us out of this mess.

Then you are royally f cked.
I heard 4 dead at bedtime now it is 5!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/index.html

(CNN)[Breaking news update 3:07 a.m. ET]
A fifth police officer has died following a shooting at a protest in downtown Dallas, the Police Department tweeted. Protesters were marching against the fatal shootings of two African-American men by police in Louisiana and Minnesota when the gunshots started.
The American Negro community is at war with "the man"

This is a marxist revolution.
So sorry for the brave LEO and their families.

So brave...
you see the guy in tan moving between pylons?
watch his walk.
that's trained.
people don't Groucho walk without practice.
This is a war they really don't want!
Now at 12 police shot plus two civilians. 5 of the officers confirmed dead so far.
Hood culture and police culture clashing. Neither of the sides represent my values.
Originally Posted by kennyd
Hood culture and police culture clashing. Neither of the sides represent my values.

Wow.
Originally Posted by kennyd

Is it the weed?
Originally Posted by ringworm
watch his walk.
that's trained.

They shoot at each other every day, so this is nothing new, its their life style.
Your wrong my friend.
That guy cut the pie then transitioned to cover Groucho walking.
I hate to give thugs to much credit, now if we find out that these were plants, brought in for a hit, well then thats another story.
Obama is trying to start a race war and it looks like he is about to succeed.
Originally Posted by ringworm
watch his walk.
that's trained.

What video are you writing about?
Originally Posted by jimy
I hate to give thugs to much credit, now if we find out that these were plants, brought in for a hit, well then thats another story.

I know it might be time for me to put on my tin foil hat...but if they were brought in for this, could it possibly be to help divert attention away from Hillary's problems????

Nahhhhhhhhh.......
Originally Posted by ingwe

I know it might be time for me to put on my tin foil hat...but if they were brought in for this, could it possibly be to help divert attention away from Hillary's problems????

Nahhhhhhhhh.......

She has no problems.

Fbi gave her a pass, DOJ won't touch her, Congress has no balls.

The SoS reopen is a token dodge.

Nahhhhhhhhh.......

Convenient timing isn't it. Reynolds Wrap is laying on the cabinet, ready to go.
I have not yet heard Obama's "response" to this, but the news said he made a statement yesterday - anti-police, of course, in response to the two thugs getting killed by police earlier in the week.
BLM is a White House orchestrated terrorist organization.
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
I have not yet heard Obama's "response" to this, but the news said he made a statement yesterday - anti-police, of course, in response to the two thugs getting killed by police earlier in the week.
He said it's terrible. Good for him. He also said something had to be done about these "powerful weapons". He doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground.
BLM is the Obama private army he promised

Nahhhhhhhhh.......

I don't think that is too much of a reach. Unfortunately...
© 24hourcampfire