Home
Posted By: Dave_in_WV To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Thank you for your service. May God bless and protect you.
To our retired LEOS thank you for your service. May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Amen
Posted By: huntinaz Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
You are appreciated . Stay safe out there.
Posted By: rockchucker Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
thank you
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Thank you Gentlemen. Be safe.
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Thank you from my household.

Times are getting rough, watch your six.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Thank You for doing a thankless job most of the time. Stay safe!
Posted By: Teal Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Yes - thanks to the great cops I've been lucky to know.

I'm fortunate that the town I live in - the police department considers themselves peace officers and use common sense when dealing with people. They're quick to help rather than write a citation.

Their facebook cover photo.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: gunner500 Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Yes, I pray for you men's safety, I also pray you recognize a good man running in to help. smile
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Thank you LEOS Stay Safe.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Thank you. Stay safe. Watch your 6.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Thank you for all that you do, all that you give, and all that you stand for, even in the worst of times.

Lynn
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Without you there is no civilization. Thank you.

Be careful; we need you.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Well said Dave

Amen indeed

You have my family's gratitude & respect
Posted By: badger Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Thank you for doing what is often a thankless job. You are appreciated.
Posted By: tommyv Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Prayers with you all!! Thank you
Posted By: donsm70 Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Thank you for doing what you do! I'm sure that it is extremely difficult at times.

Be safe.

donsm70
Posted By: ingwe Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
I will add my thanks and my hopes for your safety . If you are lucky enough to be K9...Trust your Dog! grin

Ive been very fortunate to have worked with a long line of stand up guys in LE.
Posted By: Razz Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Thank you one and all, active and retired. Be Safe!
Posted By: djs Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
To our retired LEOS thank you for your service. May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.

Same sentiments here. Amen.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Tons of respect and gratitude to you boys in blue. That said, I would love for you all to take a month or so off.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16

Thank you, sir. It's never too late to thank someone and I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

To my brothers and sisters in blue still out there, you have my thoughts and prayers everyday.

Ed
Posted By: MGunns Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Thank you all for your service. You do an amazing job in a particularly tough time. My family and I keep you in our prayers. We stand with you!
Posted By: achadwick Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16

+1
Posted By: Mac84 Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/17/16
Much appreciated Sir.
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
Originally Posted by MGunns
Thank you all for your service. You do an amazing job in a particularly tough time. My family and I keep you in our prayers. We stand with you!

Amen!
Posted By: Clint Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
You are appreciated. Be safe.
Posted By: texasbatman Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
I want to thank all you guys. You do a tough job. Be we love you. Stay safe.

Jim
Posted By: deflave Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
I love you all and please cut me some slack when you encounter me.

Clark
Posted By: T LEE Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
I thank all that stepped up to the plate when my generation left the field. Sorry we didn't leave a better situation, we tried.
Posted By: rost495 Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
More so now than ever, we appreciate what you do and the difficulty in doing it.
Posted By: CraigD Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
A heartfelt thank you to our LEOs! The sacrifices you and your families make is appreciated. Be careful out there!
Posted By: barm Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
Agreed. May God Bless them all and keep them safe in these trying times.
Posted By: saddlering Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
Stay safe out there! you are Needed!
Posted By: ConradCA Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16

Never forget that it was Democrats pandering to racist black criminals, AKA BLM, that caused the deaths of officers. Tyrant Obama the Liar had the gall to justify the motives of the murderers at the officer's memorial service!
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16

Ed
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
I appreciate all you guys in blue stay safe!!
Posted By: benchman Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
Thank you, and stay safe. We are on your side.
Posted By: MOGC Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
I was a pall bearer at one of my brother officers funerals a couple weeks ago. Ran over by a meth head parole absconder attempting to escape a car stop. Broke my friends back, he suffered for months and through several surgeries. He died July 4th leaving a wife and two adult children and two grand children. All my bud wanted to do was get healthy and get back to work. He was the guy that was impossible to be a better friend to him than he always was to you. I was his shift sergeant for eight years, he will be missed by everyone who knew him. God bless ya Paul...
Posted By: gophergunner Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
I just recently reconnected with a girl I went to school with. I learned she's a cop. Tracy was one of the girls I always knew was going to make it. Smart, and a good head on her shoulders for making good decisions. I worry about her and all our cops. These are very tough times, and I dread that I will get "the call" telling me she died while protecting us. She's truly one of those folks you just want to know, want to have as a friend.

To all our men and women who bravely put on the badge every day, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are in my prayers.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16

Plus one, always been treated fairly and professionally in my limited interactions.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
Things go both ways at times. Right now it's bad time to be a cop what with the Black Agitator in the 'House. He's been inciting violence, planting seeds for years and it's coming home to roost.

Americans are getting what they voted for.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Plus one, always been treated fairly and professionally in my limited interactions.

[bleep] you, Obama voting POS!!
Posted By: BC30cal Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/18/16

Dave;
Thanks kindly sir for the timely thread.

Amen indeed.

My thoughts and prayers are with my friends on this side of the medicine line who wear a badge as well as those cyber friends here who do so as well.

Stay safe out there one and all.

Dwayne
Posted By: TAGLARRY Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/19/16
👍

It is a difficult job. I have learned that no matter what you do you will be criticized for it by someone.
Posted By: Dave_in_WV Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/19/16
I enlisted in the AF in 1972. Not a popular time for the military. Our troops were being killed in an unpopular war in a far away land. Today our LEOs are being killed here at home doing a job that we desperately need done day in and day out. When we came home from Desert Storm there were waving flags and a big welcome. Many of the Vietnam vets teared up. Me, I went over to the side and ate a burger and drank a beer. I didn't get into the big welcome home thing other than with family and friends. I'm still the same "son of a bitch" as I was in 1972. I didn't change one bit! I hope LEOs can overcome this hate we see today. I pray for their safety and an end to the killings. I hope when things change for the better the bitterness subsides.
Posted By: Bill_55 Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/25/16
Thank You Dave. I don't remember ever being thanked in the 25 years I spent at the Sheriff's office. Feels good.
Bill
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/25/16
Thank you, Dave.
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: To all of our LEOs - 07/25/16
I enlisted in the AF in 1972. Not a popular time for the military. Our troops were being killed in an unpopular war in a far away land. Today our LEOs are being killed here at home doing a job that we desperately need done day in and day out. When we came home from Desert Storm there were waving flags and a big welcome. Many of the Vietnam vets teared up. Me, I went over to the side and ate a burger and drank a beer. I didn't get into the big welcome home thing other than with family and friends. I'm still the same "son of a bitch" as I was in 1972. I didn't change one bit! I hope LEOs can overcome this hate we see today. I pray for their safety and an end to the killings. I hope when things change for the better the bitterness subsides.

Dave; and T Lee, and all like them:

Thank you for showing up in America's dark times. Your generation taught me and mine in the Service and that is why we won the Invasion of Panama and the First Gulf War so readily. You guys showed up when a lot did not; young men and women are still doing the same. Thanks to all of you who support those who choose to go; it helps a lot to know that good people appreciate what we do.

You guys deserve a Hero's Welcome. You get one in my heart whenever I read about you guys here. Thanks for Leading the Way.
© 24hourcampfire