Home
Posted By: dvdegeorge Kasich - 07/18/16
Kasich is a disgraceful piece of crap. He is sitting out the GOP convention in his own state.Correct me if I'm wrong but he signed an agreement to support the GOP nominee.
Ohio is a critical state and no republican has won the presidency with out winning Ohio.
With his support and especially with him endorsing Trump,he carries Ohio
I guess he wants Hillary as POTUS. I wasn't a Trump supporter but the populous has spoken and he's the best we have. Kasich you can go F yourself !
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
For all you folks who supported Kasich. Surely you have learned by now he is a Democrat. He may say he is a R but he votes and supports Dimwitt policies. Hasbeen
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
It's taken care of. Trump and his team have been attacking Kasich showing him for the coward and traitor he is. The Ohio GOP chairman says this is just going to make it harder for Trump to win Ohio in November, but who cares? Traitors have to be outed!
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Kasich is a disgraceful piece of crap. He is sitting out the GOP convention in his own state.Correct me if I'm wrong but he signed an agreement to support the GOP nominee.
Ohio is a critical state and no republican has won the presidency with out winning Ohio.
I guess he wants Hillary as POTUS. I wasn't a Trump supporter but the populous has spoken and he's the best we have. Kasich you can go F yourself !

I agree , this makes no sense that a governor of the state where the convention is held does not show up. How thin skinned and cowardly.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Originally Posted by Calhoun
It's taken care of. Trump and his team have been attacking Kasich showing him for the coward and traitor he is. The Ohio GOP chairman says this is just going to make it harder for Trump to win Ohio in November, but who cares? Traitors have to be outed!

You've found a way to take your obnoxious petulance to a new level, and still remain a butt hurt jackass to boot.

Congratulations, and Hitlery continues to thank you.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Kasich is being consistent with his true colors.

Wonder how much money the convention brings to his state?
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
By the look of the size of the patriotic biker crowd, Trump may not need Kasich. He has the people.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Correct me if I'm wrong but he signed an agreement to support the GOP nominee.

Since when does a mans signed word mean anything in politics.
Posted By: add Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Half suspect he is on hilarity's short list for veep.
Posted By: deflave Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
You'd have to be a fugking retard to expect anything different.

Dave
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Kasich - 07/18/16

I agree - he's a disgraceful azz. Did you know his dad was a mailman? grin
So if Kasich is a disgrace for sitting out the convention, where does that put Cruz since Cruz is attending and speaking?

Good guy again? Bad guy still?

Just trying to keep my sheet up to date with the enemies of America that keep coming and going.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
You need a list of enemies of America? Look in the f'kin' mirror and start your list and purge there.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Not planning to watch this clown show. It will be a farce. Mine is a vote against Hillary.
Posted By: George_De_Vries_3rd Re: Kasich - 07/18/16

Agree completely. I thought he was a "good guy". Hypocritical..
Looking forward to Trump bringing the R's together.

His wife is giving a speech tonight. Even if she says nothing, it will be great.

Dave
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Kasich is a disgraceful piece of crap. He is sitting out the GOP convention in his own state. !

So by exercising his right ...like so many in the GOP to sit out the Dumpster Fire in Cleveland this makes him a piece of crap? How do you draw this conclusion?
Posted By: Stan V Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
I wonder how all those 'never trumpers' feel about folloowing a wuzzy like Kasich?
Originally Posted by Stan V
I wonder how all those 'never trumpers' feel about folloowing a wuzzy like Kasich?

Don't know how many #NeverTrump folks followed Kasich, he never really announced himself as part of that movement.

But he only garnered 15% of the popular vote in the primaries. Trump can afford to lose all of them and Ohio since he's gonna win in a Reaganesque landslide. No need to bring along anybody who has reservations. Toss them to the curb.
Posted By: Stan V Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Never Trump goobs will follow anyone right over a cliff.
Posted By: Stevil Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
For all you folks who supported Kasich. Surely you have learned by now he is a Democrat. He may say he is a R but he votes and supports Dimwitt policies. Hasbeen

You Idiot !

Trump and his family have been Democrats since day 1!

and you want him endorsed LOL

You are the FOOL !!
Originally Posted by 4ager

You've found a way to take your obnoxious petulance to a new level, and still remain a butt hurt jackass to boot.

Congratulations, and Hitlery continues to thank you.

4ager the only Jackass is YOU !!

4ager youre the biggest Jackass supporter for TRUMP

TRUMP and his Family have been a Democrat voters and supporters since day 1

The Jokes on you 4ager !! bloo dy FOOL 4ager !
Stevil can type and chew COCK at the same time!

Dave
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Correct me if I'm wrong but he signed an agreement to support the GOP nominee.

Since when does a mans signed word mean anything in politics.

Kasich has pretty much confirmed that nothing he said while running means squat.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Originally Posted by Stevil

I'm an Idiot !

As well as a FOOL !!

Agreed......now run along.....

As vast as Australia is....surely there's a hole that needs corning somewhere....
Posted By: tzone Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Originally Posted by deflave

His wife is giving a speech tonight. Even if she says nothing, it will be great.

Dave

If she says nothing it will be the best speech by a woman...ever!
Posted By: bhemry Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Kasich went to the NAACP convention instead, you know, the place where Hillary is speaking.
Kasich, who won only his state as a Republican presidential candidate, broke with tradition by declining to speak at the Republican convention in his home state.

On Sunday night, he said to NAACP delegates, "I wanted to be here today."

Link: http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/07/17/kasich-already-campaigning-2020/87232926/
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Kasich - 07/18/16

Another cockroach pulled out of the wood work by Trump. A sad state of affairs, the pool we had to chose from before.
Trump is the best thing to happen to American politics since Reagan.

Any doubt? Just look at the retards that can't stand him.

Dave
Posted By: brilite Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Kasich is a disgraceful piece of crap. He is sitting out the GOP convention in his own state. !

So by exercising his right ...like so many in the GOP to sit out the Dumpster Fire in Cleveland this makes him a piece of crap? How do you draw this conclusion?

Like the so many you mention, Kasich is a sore loser, piece of crap. Some of the no shows are young men. They never get my vote if the time comes.

Where are they when needed...home sulking.

The only time Cruz bordered on the "bad" was when he wouldn't stop fugking whining.

Dave
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
The only folks supporting 'Peter Puffers' are Peter Puffers!!
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
YBY
Deflave can type and chew COCK at the same time!

Dave
Boy Deflave you've lost it !!

too many Turmp rents boyz running around LMFAO
Stevie, I give you credit, you've not resorted to late night PM's.

Yet.

Dave
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Kasich - 07/18/16

Yep. She's smokin HOT!

FUGG Kasich!!! He is truly a liberal POS. Always has been. mad

Rick Perry and Marcus Lutrell both just gave great speachs at the RNC. They both followed Willie Robertson. It's been pretty entertaining so far. Except for Marcus Luttrel. He was dead serious! And a true American Hero!
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Don't forget Chachi
Posted By: McInnis Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
And by refusing to drop out of the GOP primaries when it was obvious he didn't have a chance, Kasich did as much as anyone to get Trump nominated.

POS.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Originally Posted by Stevil

You Idiot !

Trump and his family have been Democrats since day 1!

and you want him endorsed LOL

You are the FOOL !!

Actually Trump and his Father were on the finance committee for Ronald Reagan.

You [bleep] Dumb ass.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Kasich is a complete piece of garbage. I am amazed that he got as far as he did.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Kasich - 07/18/16

Dave

Yup. Sexy Melania is killing it right now. Hard work, hard work, hard work.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Dave

Yup. Sexy Melania is killing it right now. Hard work, hard work, hard work.

Yes she is! Great speech! Not bad on the eyes, either grin
One of the causes dear to her heart is helping children and women- wants to help them as first lady. Hits on education.

Lots of talk about 'together.'

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

^Words you won't ever hear at the DNC next week.
She did great.
Posted By: EdM Re: Kasich - 07/18/16
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Not planning to watch this clown show. It will be a farce. Mine is a vote against Hillary.

Yep. It ain't rocket science is it?
Posted By: 4ager Re: Kasich - 07/19/16
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Yep. It ain't rocket science is it?

It's only as hard as folks want to make it.
Posted By: BarryC Re: Kasich - 07/19/16

Can anyone name any Republican planks that Kasich has furthered in Ohio?

Decreased spending? Nope.
Stood up against ZeroCare? Hell Nope!

??????

Just another cuck RINO.
Posted By: BarryC Re: Kasich - 07/19/16
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Kasich is a complete piece of garbage. I am amazed that he got as far as he did.

With good fund raising, you can milk the good life on the campaign trail for months!
Stay at the best hotels, eat at the best restaurants, every now and then give a speech. Pay all your buddies to tag along with you. Get everything paid for. Not a bad way to spend a year.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Kasich - 07/19/16
I don't understand what Kasich is doing.

Trump needs Ohio and Kasich is doing whatever he can to give it to Hillary short of endorsing her.

How can he be welcomed by the GOP when he is actively sabotaging their nominee?

Actually, it might not be an overly bad thing for Kasich to sit this out FOR RIGHT NOW until both conventions in his state are over and done with. If SHTF with either convention, then he is clear of any "influence".

After that, the SOB had best be doing all he can to keep Hitlery from winning that state.
I think it sucks the Republicans scheduled their convention before the democrats.

and why does the RNC schedule their convention in Cleveland?

the northern part of the state is more heavily democratic.

Oddly enough the NAACP has their convention this week in Cincinnati.

Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Kasich - 07/19/16
It's smart to go first and early and also smart to have the convention in a pivotal battle ground state...Kasich is the only bad thing about being in Ohio
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: Kasich - 07/19/16
Funny. It wasn't too long ago some here said it was "impossible" for Trump to get enough delegates to procure the nomination. Those rants went on through most of the primary voting. Well, as those of you that predicted otherwise, are you now convinced you were dead wrong. GO DONALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
It's smart to go first and early and also smart to have the convention in a pivotal battle ground state...Kasich is the only bad thing about being in Ohio

maybe, but whatever "bump" Trump will get from the convention may very well be negated by the Democrats following up with theirs.

a "last word" kind of situation
Convention "bumps" in this one are going to be small, and irrelevant because it still comes down to only a handful of states. Pay attention to those states, not the national polling crap.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Kasich - 07/19/16
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think it sucks the Republicans scheduled their convention before the democrats.

The party who is out of the white house seems to always hold their convention before the one that occupies the white house. Sort of like the home team batting last. At least it has been that way for every cycle I remember going back to 1976.

Don't know if it has always been this way.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Kasich - 07/19/16
So if Kasich is a disgrace for sitting out the convention, where does that put Cruz since Cruz is attending and speaking?

Just trying to keep my sheet up to date with the enemies of America that keep coming and going.

It's tough with Trump changing his position on everything every few days.

I think Nixon's Enemies List was much more consistent over time.
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Kasich - 07/19/16
The debates will tell the story of this election....I'm afraid
Posted By: dale06 Re: Kasich - 07/19/16

I have met him. He is a dick wad for sure and this proves it.
© 24hourcampfire