Home
Posted By: SakoAV The Inevitable is now Official - 07/19/16
Donald J. Trump is the Republican candidate for President of the United States.

God Bless America

God bless and protect Donald J. Trump!
+1
Get on the train boys, Make America Greater!
Get on board, lets make this happen!
As many have stated -- ABC
Hi rong,

I completely understand your voting against Clinton. However, the ABO mantra of '12 was not the wisest Romney strategy. For the first time since Reagan, I'm voting FOR the candidate I want to become president. I think we'll be in better position were we to go with a strategy of voting for Trump as opposed to voting against the uncharged felon and principal of the deaths of US soldiers at Benghazi. This strategy will convey the message that Trump is the best candidate to become 45th President of the United States of America as opposed to an alternative to the uncharged felon.
I'm voting for Trump!
SakoAV: Right-on!
Donald J. Trump was NOT my first choice as the Republican nominee for President of the United States and he was NOT my second choice, NOR my third choice - but he IS my choice now and I will work for his election and donate and spread the word to those I can influence and to those I might NOT be able to influence.
It's on baby - and dick warts like robojordon and evil stevil and etc can just kiss my rosey red ass!
I say to all those turdlike impediments get outa my way you worthless, turdlike, impediments - I am on a mission.
And indeed, I to, hope Donald J. Trump remains safe and healthy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Greta van Susteren just questioned the strategy of voting against Hillary, that it implied that Trump is an alternative to the uncharged felon as opposed to the best candidate to become 45th President of the United States.
Hi VarmintGuy,

Gald you're aboard the Trump Train, destination 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

I was aboard the Trump Train the second I found out he was serious when he declared his candidacy. It was long past time that we had an authentic outsider as president. That the Republican Party power brokers and elitists hated and feared him confirmed my choice.

Let's ride the Trump Train all the way to inauguration.

Originally Posted by SakoAV
Greta van Susteren just questioned the strategy of voting against Hillary, that it implied that Trump is an alternative to the uncharged felon as opposed to the best candidate to become 45th President of the United States.

I've yet to meet a single person that can tell my why to vote for Hillary without mentioning Trump.

Course they were the same ones who voted BHO because of Romney.

Even Dems don't vote for their candidate at all.

I don't care WHY someone puts down Trump on the ballot - just so long as it's not Hillary.
teal,

Voting against the uncharged felon implies negativity.

Voting for Trump implies positivity.
Might send in a small donation now. Small to Him anyway. miles
Shoutout to RobJordan and Stevil:

[Linked Image]
Haha, gonehunting, we could only hope.
Come high noon on 20 Jan 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as 45th President of the United States of America. This time around, the will of We, the People will not be denied.

Trump will win the presidency on 08 Nov 17. Trump will pull Reagan Democrats. He has conservatives in his pocket. I don't give a damn about those damned, traitorous neocons, the never Trump loons. Donald J. Trump will become the 45th President of the United States of America.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Donald J. Trump was NOT my first choice as the Republican nominee for President of the United States and he was NOT my second choice, NOR my third choice - but he IS my choice now and I will work for his election and donate and spread the word to those I can influence and to those I might NOT be able to influence.
It's on baby - and dick warts like robojordon and evil stevil and etc can just kiss my rosey red ass!
I say to all those turdlike impediments get outa my way you worthless, turdlike, impediments - I am on a mission.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'm with Varmintguy , go Trump
Whoopie ky yea !

....holding my nose to vote (again), for an SOB that actually proposed Christie as a VP.

....what a country. sick

Your carnival sideshow barker routine is enough to turn a man's stomach.

Go check under your bed for neocons, you doorknob.

GTC

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

...and there it is.

GTC
This schit is as simple as ABC; Anyone But Clinton.

Fox News is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Originally Posted by GeoW

I agree 10000%. Fox News is the Neocon News Network. It's the news source for anti-America globalists, the New World Order, and America's fifth column. It's deceptive liberal media.
Originally Posted by 4ager

100%
its an easy position to be in

If Trump fails miserably - and lets be honest here, how many presidents in our history have been wildly successful at the level Trump needs to be to turn this country around....

then Fox, the fence sitters and the ABC people get to say I told you so.

I'm not an anybody but clinton person, I'm a Trump voter.

Had Kasich won the nomination for example, I would not have any interest in voting for him. Of course I'd never vote for Hillary but I couldn't bring myself to endorse his brand of politics.

But I think the expectations that are being put on Trump can only lead to a let down if he is president.
Posted By: RWE Re: The Inevitable is now Official - 07/20/16
Originally Posted by KFWA

But I think the expectations that are being put on Trump can only lead to a let down if he is president.

Well, these expectations were thrown out as why he was better than everyone else, and anybody that thought different was pretty well outcast and ridiculed.

You were a party to this.

Now your backing off the expectations?

Too late to get off the train. You own your ticket.

Does "ABC" include Gary Johnson? grin

Trump will make a fine president.

It's about time we had a president that wasn't firstly a politician.
Sako...my apologies for the double post.
Originally Posted by RWE

Well, these expectations were thrown out as why he was better than everyone else, and anybody that thought different was pretty well outcast and ridiculed.

nah, what I was a party to was pointing out what a charlatan Ted Cruz was. I've been pretty consistent with my expectations for Trump. Blowing up the GOP.

His presidency will be a roll of the dice. I've never deviated from that and have said more than once I hope he surrounds himself with the best and brightest people he can find. He'll need them.
Originally Posted by isaac
Sako...my apologies for the double post.

It's all good. We're supporting the same dude: Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.
Originally Posted by RWE

That's what these guys don't understand about us. WE will vote for the most conservative candidate, as always, but there is no way in hell that we would give somebody like Trump control over any interest we have otherwise. He'll get my vote, but I will not be accountable for more than that. They should be grateful. Many won't have such humility.
Humility was in short supply on both sides when many thought Cruz had a shot at the nomination
really, I've mentioned ethanol subsidies?

or is this a "if you vote for Trump you're for ethanol subsidies" logic?

either way I really don't give a damn.

my day isn't going to rise or set on the opinions of butt hurt Cruz folks who are just waiting in the wings to celebrate Trumps failure.
Humility was in short supply on both sides when many thought Cruz had a shot at the nomination

Lol...I remember thinking that way when I was about 15.
While its no secret I supported the 'other guy that everyone hates' I didn't go on about what a [bleep] savior he was, or whatever else was touted as why he should be hated.

All I wanted was the exaggerated rhetoric behind the Trump train bullshit brought down to reality.

Of course, for that I was a hater, and a Hillary supporter, and all sorts of heinous names.

It's great to see that maybe people are beginning to sniff oxygen again.

Soon enough, people may call Pence a borderline Rino, and acknowledge that other than not being a career politician, maybe all the deification of Trump was unwarranted.

Doesn't take away from the ABC campaign, but at least we can see without rose colored glasses.

my day isn't going to rise or set on the opinions of butt hurt Cruz folks who are just waiting in the wings to celebrate Trumps failure.

Trump can't fail.

You promised....
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Lol...I remember thinking that way when I was about 15.

funny, I've often thought you've acted like a 15 year old on here before
Originally Posted by RWE

Trump can't fail.

You promised....

whatever gets you thru the day.
Go fishing or something. Life's too short to be miserable all the time.
gonehuntin,

Your signature line is one of my favorite Thomas Jefferson quotes.

I was wondering what all the Cruz guys have been doing with their time the last few weeks instead of filling up the forum with Trump threads.

There's something wrong with Cruz. It seems as though he suffers mental illness. And I'm being 100% honest and sincere. He's a pathological liar. He's duplicitous (feigning Christianity & screwing other women), feigning constitutionalism when he was ineligible to hold office of president (see: Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 5 of the United States Constitution), his support for open borders to the extent of visiting our southern border to welcome illegal aliens which made him principal to crimes, and he relinquished his Canadian citizenship in 2014.

What amazed me was that people who supported Cruz while alleging Obama is an illegal president due to his alleged foreign birth. Obama and Lyin' Ted were both foreign born to American mothers. Some argue that Lyin' Ted's status was more egregious because his mother had allegedly renounced her American citizenship, which means that she and Lyin' Ted would have had to become naturalized American citizens. So if Obama is an illegal president due to alleged foreign birth, how could anyone who holds that belief support Lyin' Ted?

Lyin' Ted has no honor and piss-poor character. He pledged to support the Republican nominee. Why hasn't he lived up to his word? Oh yeah, I forgot: he's a pathological liar.

I seriously doubt that Lyin' Ted will be reelected in Texas. Texans ain't stupid.

Lyin' Ted needs to be relocated to the other side of Trump's tall wall.
Lt pee pee, please go back to ur place under the rock. We enjoyed ur absence.
Good grief, someone wants a simple rational look at the savior you foisted upon us, and you guys get all sorts of pissy.

Acting like bitches.
RWE,

Has it occurred to you that we've had deep, rational looks at Donald J. Trump, and we LOVE what we've seen?

I was aboard the Trump Train at its point of embarkation (the day he declared his candidacy). I'll be aboard when it reaches its destination: Washington, D.C. Come high noon on 20 Jan 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as 45th President of the United States of America, and there ain't nothin' anyone can do to subvert the will of We, the People. This time 'round, we're getting it right!

God Bless America

May God bless and protect Donald J. Trump!!!
Originally Posted by RWE
Good grief, someone wants a simple rational look at the savior you foisted upon us, and you guys get all sorts of pissy.

Acting like bitches.

You rang? laugh laugh
Originally Posted by RWE

Acting like bitches.

you'd think after the first 70 times you tried, you'd learn to stop

RWE,

Has it occurred to you that we've had deep, rational looks at Donald J. Trump, and we LOVE what we've seen?

I was aboard the Trump Train at its point of embarkation (the day he declared his candidacy). I'll be aboard when it reaches its destination: Washington, D.C. Come high noon on 20 Jan 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as 45th President of the United States of America, and there ain't nothin' anyone can do to subvert the will of We, the People. This time 'round, we're getting it right!

God Bless America

May God bless and protect Donald J. Trump!!!

Yes it has.

I've seen a couple girls at the drive through window I fell in love with too.

Dated some in my younger days.

Didn't last.

I don't think I've really criticized anyone for supporting Trump for reasons they could substantiate, that weren't exaggerated, hyperbolic, or downright wrong.

I'm still waiting for the "wave of nationalism that will primary out the Rinos from local races". [bleep], that didn't happen - you all get Richard "Patriot Act" Burr, again....

He's not a career politician. I got that.

He's got support from some heavy weights. I got that.

He may know how to run a business. OK.

He's not Clinton. Double check!

Everyone's hoping the rest of the unknown's don't factor in?

In a nutshell, the primary's ushered in a lot of crap sandwiches, and the biggest sellers didn't bring porta johns.

And now they're wondering where all the [bleep] will go.

Originally Posted by RWE

Acting like bitches.

You said all you needed to when you started down playing expectations.

Run along...
Originally Posted by RWE

Acting like bitches.

Here, you can sing along. It's got lyrics in case you haven't got it memorized:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lmmfaolaugh

Now how is it you'd know music by a lady that used to be married to a possum? laugh
Originally Posted by NeBassman

Does "ABC" include Gary Johnson? grin

If the Republican Party had screwed over Donald Trump, I'd of voted for Johnson.

If Trump fails miserably - and lets be honest here, how many presidents in our history have been wildly successful at the level Trump needs to be to turn this country around....

Buyers remorse, much?

Had Kasich won the nomination for example, I would not have any interest in voting for him. Of course I'd never vote for Hillary but I couldn't bring myself to endorse his brand of politics.
So does that mean that if Kasich won you would not have voted for him but sat this one out (too)?

Which is just another reason why the honchos are fed up with Ailes and his bullschit.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Buyers remorse, much?

not at all

I wanted Trump to blow up the GOP. He's doing his best.

Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Acting like bitches.

Run along...

here is something for you Cruz guys

[Linked Image]

I agree 10000%. Fox News is the Neocon News Network. It's the news source for anti-America globalists, the New World Order, and America's fifth column. It's deceptive liberal media.

Agreed in spades...

Still, my enthusiasm goes as far as ABC this time, a BIG ABC, however.
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Acting like bitches.

Run along...

[Linked Image]
Save it for yourself. Trumpettes are the ones who get all butt hurt and go nazi when anyone questions their idol.

I'm liking the toned down Trump much more than his insane pseudo-self. And I'll probably work for him, ringing doorbells or calling. But the fact is the minority started this thing, so don't go shatting yourself when that is pointed out when the real Donnie boi shines through.
Originally Posted by gunner500
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lmmfaolaugh

Now how is it you'd know music by a lady that used to be married to a possum? laugh

He stopped loving her, Sunday morning

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Acting like bitches.

Run along...

[Linked Image]
Save it for yourself. Trumpettes are the ones who get all butt hurt and go nazi when anyone questions their idol.

I'm liking the toned down Trump much more than his insane pseudo-self. And I'll probably work for him, ringing doorbells or calling. But the fact is the minority started this thing, so don't go shatting yourself when that is pointed out when the real Donnie boi shines through.

I won't lose a moments sleep over it. Now get out there and ring those doorbells. I'm sure you'll be an effective asset to the cause.

I was wondering what all the Cruz guys have been doing with their time the last few weeks instead of filling up the forum with Trump threads.

I do fish a lot. A whole lot. For the most part, this election is over. Why hang around a bunch of kooks that can't grasp the concept that they can't win it alone?
Originally Posted by RWE

lmmfaolaugh

[Linked Image]

You shot me in my eye wit a twennyfiii. laugh laugh

Buyers remorse, much?

So does that mean that if Kasich won you would not have voted for him but sat this one out (too)?

Explain to me how the neocon Kasich would have been better for America and Americans than the uncharged felon.

Originally Posted by RWE

lmmfaolaugh

[Linked Image]

I coulda swore I saw that thing, or a strong resemblance thereof, giving a "speech" at the Republican Convention last night. He was booed right outta the joint.
© 24hourcampfire