Home
Posted By: George_De_Vries_3rd Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16

Laying the wood to Hilliary and the D's in his speech.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
isn't he a registered D, though?

Sycamore
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
Amen to Donald jr
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
He's a registered republican.

As in an iconic, keynote description: "Hilliary is the only presidential candidate that would not pass a background check".

That'll leave a mark.
Posted By: Slidellkid Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
He's a great speaker, the best so far.
Posted By: northern_dave Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
He was very good.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
He's certainly not PC.
He defenitely has a future in politics if he wishes, IMO.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

As in an iconic, keynote description: "Hilliary is the only presidential candidate that would not pass a background check".

That'll leave a mark.

He's not exactly correct about that. Barack Obama would have never been able to pass a background check due to his admitted cocaine use. If Obama were a member of the U.S. military he would have been ineligible for a TS/SCI security clearance. It's an embarrassment that the president of our nation can't even meet the minimum character standards that are expected of any member of the military that handles classified information.

Trump Jr. is one heck of an impressive guy though.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
Originally Posted by Sycamore
isn't he a registered D, though?

Sycamore

I think he was. He saw the light........Or at least Hilary.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
Damn! He done well.
Ivanka and Eric are D.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Ivanka and Eric are D.

Ahh. I stand corrected.

Good for JR!
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
Donald Trump Jr. is the elephant hunter who said: “American hunters are doing great things for people and wildlife wherever we go.”
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Laying the wood to Hilliary and the D's in his speech.

George, I appreciate the sentiment. However, I don't want to think about ANYONE laying any wood to the Hildabeast. smile
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16

I say the boy did good. Probably make a better prez than his Old Man.
Posted By: Lockhart Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
Maybe 8 to 16 years of reasonable POTUS performance then. Hopefully more past then.
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Just read his speech. Quite good.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/19/16
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Just read his speech. Quite good.

I'll make a point of doing that as well.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
I did watch His speech and did not think Him all that great of a speaker, although it was good and the message was great. A little more polish and He will be great, maybe in time for the next election. miles
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Originally Posted by milespatton
I did watch His speech and did not think Him all that great of a speaker, although it was good and the message was great. A little more polish and He will be great, maybe in time for the next election. miles

It was good, he is not a politician. He is a business man, he will get better.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Maybe he has a future in running against Chelsea Clinton on day. smile
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
...get him in as Sec of State pronto so people get used to hearing his name. Eight years of DT Senior then 8 more of his son ... might get this mess dealt with.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Quite a performance from him. He comes across as a compassionate,articulate person. He used no Teleprompter as opposed to the drug addled Obongo who needs one when he hosts the WH easter egg hunt.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Quite a performance from him.

He mis-spoke once, can't remember exactly, but corrected himself and did not let it rattle Him. I was impressed with that. miles
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Originally Posted by milespatton
Quite a performance from him.

He mis-spoke once, can't remember exactly, but corrected himself and did not let it rattle Him. I was impressed with that. miles

Pouring sheetrock and hanging concrete.

Powerful little speaker man there, I could hear/feel the concern and truthfulness in his voice, well done.
Posted By: LostArra Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
http://www.bowsite.com/BOWSITE/features/interviews/donaldtrumpjr/

Overal, it's pretty hard not to be impressed with this family.

There is an obvious visual, moral and ethical watershed divide between the Trumps and the Clintons. Even "the left" must be feeling uneasy.

They could only pray (If they only would pray) for the eyeball appeal of the Trumps whilest they are furiously trying to minimize, sanitize, and vaporize Hilliarys incompetent, unethical, and illegal record.

So stressful for them.
I've said it before George, despite all the Trump jr high made for tv hoopla crap, if a man really wonders how another man is behind the scenes, and how he really thinks, and what he's made of, just look at his children.

That's absolute clarity in this case.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Yessiree bob...
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Trump Jr. said: “Our schools used to be an elevator to the middle class. Now they’re stalled on the ground floor. They’re like Soviet department stores run for the benefit of the clerks and not the customers…”

Posted By: RogueHunter Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Originally Posted by gunner500
I've said it before George, despite all the Trump jr high made for tv hoopla crap, if a man really wonders how another man is behind the scenes, and how he really thinks, and what he's made of, just look at his children.

Gunner nails it.
And not to ruin your dinner RH, but for comparison lets look at bill clinton, his bro roger, hillary and chelsea, they were all someones children at one time, quite the contrast, no? sick
Posted By: Cruiser1 Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Quite a performance from him. He comes across as a compassionate,articulate person. He used no Teleprompter as opposed to the drug addled Obongo who needs one when he hosts the WH easter egg hunt.

He did use a teleprompter(they pretty much all do at this level); but obviously well since it did not appear that way.
Well done Jr.; strong performance.
Posted By: mathman Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
They ought to disallow the damn things and then we'd start separating wheat from chaff.

If you understand and believe in what you're talking about you hardly need notes at all.

For example, when I taught differential equations I meticulously prepared lecture notes. Once I was at the blackboard I may have glanced at them three or four times in a whole lecture. Their preparation made their use nearly unnecessary.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Originally Posted by gunner500

I hope there's some truth to that statement

But I have to give their mom the lions share of the credit, all 3 of our kids are hard working, honest & have pretty conservative values

Had to chuckle at the 18 year old "baby" the other night as we were watching a movie & some kid called his mom a bitch

He remarked " I'd have never seen the light of day if I did that or be eating soup as a solid meal"

They love their mom and their respect is born out of love rather than fear, but a lil healthy fear ain't always a bad thing as he weren't far off the mark
Agreed fully Buddy, it takes BOTH, a good mom and pappy. wink

And affirmative on the pea soup and mashed banana diet, I'm pretty damn thick headed, but was never that fuggin stupid, my Dad was a functioning psychopath. grin
A friend of mine once used the word bitch in an argument with his mother. This was when he was about fifteen. He said when he woke up the last thing he remembered was being on the other side of the living room. Of course his father who was something like 6'3", 230 pounds, and a Marine may have had something to do with his "transportation."
Complete respectful clarity on awakening, Got It! lmao laugh
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Oops

We've all said things we regret

Sometimes the punishment is deep embarrassment

Others it's a quick trip across the room

Good on the marine

Nwa brought up a valid point the other day "civilized people don't slap other people"

I disagree with him on that as well as many other things

Sometimes a good slap or beating is just the ticket to see that civility is maintained

I could respect a differing viewpoint if he was willing to discuss issues logically and not duck out when asked tough questions

Its his tactic of coming on a conservative website and just doing his drive by nasty remarks against conservatives and their values without being willing to engage in constructive debate that makes me want to beatch him slap him
Yes, sometimes violence is the answer.
Posted By: Mikewriter Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Back to Trump Jr. - I was very impressed, doubt if anyone (with the usual exceptions on this forum) would be upset if he finds a place in his Dad's administration?

Was wondering, though, who in Obama's family the Dems will try to claim he copied his speech from? Or are the Hillary folks too busy getting a hit arranged on Christie?

Between his kids and his wife, Trump going strong right now.

Mike
Posted By: add Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
From what I have seen, Jr. is very good.

He connects better with the audience and in interviews than the ol' man.
Even the CNN pundits, other than the black dude of course; were duly impressed with Donald and Tiffany. She did well for a 22 year old.
I expect Eric and Ivanka to also be strong presenters.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
[quote=2legit2quit]Sometimes a good slap or beating is just the ticket to see that civility is maintained
/quote]

best reality check ever invented, to say nothing of reestablishing the pecking order.

Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Ivanka and Eric are D.

I normally wouldn't hit on a Democratic chick. But in her case, I would make a exception!
I'd hit Ivanka every day of the week and twice on Sunday! cool
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Ivanka needs to run.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Donald Trump Jr... - 07/20/16
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
...get him in as Sec of State pronto so people get used to hearing his name. Eight years of DT Senior then 8 more of his son ... might get this mess dealt with.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Maybe he has a future in running against Chelsea Clinton on day. smile

Who the hell wants to set up hereditary office in America?

Have you heard about the Declaration of Independence, or the Constitution?

© 24hourcampfire