Home

I am looking forward to four more sessions of radiation and had my last chemo injection today. Anyway, until the first part of September after they do a CT scan and determine what else, if any, I might need.

Both my doctors today were happy with how I have been able to hold up under some mighty strong stuff. I know why and all you folks that have been praying for me know also. Our God is much stronger than anything or anybody else and I think that when enough people lift me before Him He answers our prayers in a positive way. He says "I will have mercy upon who I will have mercy." I'm sure that your prayers and the prayers of many other friends is what caused Him to extend His mercies to me.

Not to assume that I'm out of the woods yet but I really am feeling much better. O, I stopped coughing up blood over a week ago and my weight is staying exactly the same.

Thank all of you for the kind thoughts and prayers. Please don't stop yet.

Ivan
Tough bird!

Live long and well..
Prayers re-booted, Bigbuck. May He heal you through your doctors skill and care.
Good news. Keep at it!
Good to hear.
Prayers here! Keep getting better.
Good luck!
Best of luck, BigBuck215.

That's a rough row to hoe but it seems you're hanging right in there.

Hope all those treatments provide a positive outcome for you.

L.W.
I'm very happy to hear this Ivan, Prayers forthcoming.

You go you Cancer ass kicker!
Hang in there !
More prayers from here. God Bless and beat this pox.
Great news!
Bigbuck

Please to hear that you are improving. I haven't done the chemo thing yet and hopefully won't have to. Stay tough their's fish to be caught and grandchildren to be taught. GW
Hold Fast!!
Have always admired tough folks

Keep on keeping on

I'll keep praying

Buck---May you survive and thrive with God at your side.---Spano
Continued prayers, Looking for you to beat this.
Good news! Will keep praying.
Ivan I will be praying for you.
Thanks for the update. I am sure glad to hear that you are doing well and I will keep sending prayers for you from N.C.
Whip it again, Bigbuck,....just to show it that you can.
Ivan, good to hear. Keep up the spirit and belief. Best to you and your family.
Best of luck. Good to hear.
Thats great news, keep it up!
Good to hear Bigbuck! We're all pulling for you!
We're keeping you in our thoughts, my friend.

Stay the course, Big Buck. Prayers sent North.
BB--may the force be with you!
Good to hear. Stay strong. Prayers for you.
That's good news, keep fighting!
Good to hear -hope & prayers for you friend !
Good news, Ivan!

Hang in there. You have lots of prayers and support here.
Prayers for your healing, comforting, and strength.
Good to hear Ivan. Prayers continue.
Hang Tough Bigbuck, don't ever give up. smile, and God Bless!
You keep fighting, we'll keep praying!

Jeff
More prayers on the way, keep up the fight.
More prayers sent! Keep up the good fight!
First I've heard about it, Brother, but add me to the ones lifting you up in prayer.

The Lord bless you, keep you, and heal you.
Great news and continued prayers
Glad to hear of your progress, and prayers for you Ivan.
Ivan, good thoughts sent, even though I know you hate my guts! smile

Good luck, hang tough.
Keep the faith and keep up the tough fight.
Good Luck Bigbuck That chemo is never fun. Kick its ass.
One of my friend's wife got stage 4 cancer all over her body 4 years ago and the doctors all said there was nothing they could do. They did no medical procedures at all. Lots of healthy eating and lots of prayers and 4 years later, she's still alive and well. It keeps popping up but gets beat back down. She is fully functional. Prayers work IMO.
Best wishes and hang in there!

Dale
Ivan, you're obviously too ornery to die, keep it up!

Keep on it Ivan. Look forward to seeing you at Tonto next year.
Bigbuck, good luck, I hope you beat it!
Thanks ever so much to all you guys for your prayers and words of encouragement. I read thru these and other comments and danged if it doesn't almost make me shed a tear. Well, really it does. And that has always been a Campfire thing. Man loses his health or his cash or whatever and the whole gang, even if they don't know the man, jumps in one way or another to offer what help they can. And in my estimation, prayers do the most good. But there sure is nothing wrong of just wishing another person good health.

Thanks again

Ivan

Jeff Zero, I don't hate your guts but must admit that I have a very low opinion of you but if ever there is anything I could do for you, I would do it.
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Thanks ever so much to all you guys for your prayers and words of encouragement. I read thru these and other comments and danged if it doesn't almost make me shed a tear. Well, really it does. And that has always been a Campfire thing. Man loses his health or his cash or whatever and the whole gang, even if they don't know the man, jumps in one way or another to offer what help they can. And in my estimation, prayers do the most good. But there sure is nothing wrong of just wishing another person good health.

Thanks again

Ivan

Jeff Zero, I don't hate your guts but must admit that I have a very low opinion of you but if ever there is anything I could do for you, I would do it.

There is nothing wrong with a man with tears. There is everything wrong with a man without... Take care Ivan.
Prayers and best wishes.
still pulling hard for you. I know you will make it.

Thanks again

Ivan

The "Fire" in a nut shell Ivan, Good folks.
I hope you get better
Thanks so much to everybody.

My last radiation treatment was July 25 until further notice. That made a total of thirty and I was just about done physically when we reached #30. That stuff is hard on an old goat.

I had been scheduled for six chemo treatments but red cell count was a little to low so they stopped at three.

I will see the radiation oncologist the 15th and then in right after September 1 for some kind of scan to monitor the lousy cancer.

Overall, I feel pretty good in the morning but in a few hours I am beat but stronger than a week ago.

I feel sure that the brain cancer was zapped as I don't have headaches, vision problems or dizzy spells.

It's good to know that so many people are pulling for me and I am sure that many others that haven't posted anything about it are in my corner also.

Thanks again

Ivan
Ivan, good news, so far, but we are all still praying for your complete recovery, and looking forward to seeing you at Tonto Basin in February!

May God bless you!

Ben

hang tough BigBuck

prayers for you sir
I always like a good trend. God's healing. Amen.
Kick it's azz Ivan, hang in there Sir! smile
Hang in there !!!
I wish you well sir, keep up the strong fight.
Thanks for the update. I love good news!
Ivan,

It is good to hear that things seem to be going about as well as can be expected at this point. The prayers will continue; and God's will be done, my friend.
Milo
Ivan, a lot of good folks are holding up a good man in their prayers, and wanting the best possible outcome for you. Powerful stuff. Keep on hanging tough and expecting the best.
Thanks so much to everybody.

My last radiation treatment was July 25 until further notice. That made a total of thirty and I was just about done physically when we reached #30. That stuff is hard on an old goat.

I had been scheduled for six chemo treatments but red cell count was a little to low so they stopped at three.

I will see the radiation oncologist the 15th and then in right after September 1 for some kind of scan to monitor the lousy cancer.

Overall, I feel pretty good in the morning but in a few hours I am beat but stronger than a week ago.

I feel sure that the brain cancer was zapped as I don't have headaches, vision problems or dizzy spells.

It's good to know that so many people are pulling for me and I am sure that many others that haven't posted anything about it are in my corner also.

Thanks again

Ivan

Hang in there Sir, we are keeping you in our prayers.
Great news Ivan. We will be praying for you to have a complete healing. There is no doubt that God hears and answers prayers. He has done that many times in my life and He will in yours too. Hang in there. Chemo is no fun but it is necessary to kill the nasty C. God bless you my friend.

Jim
© 24hourcampfire