Home
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4u367e/wikileaks_release_19252_from_the_dnc_start/

Looks like so far we have -
Violating FEC regulations
Money laundering
collusion with certain people in the press

Feel free to dig in and post anything that looks stinky if you have time. I'm sure there are a few golden nuggets in there yet to be found laugh
SS# of large donors to the DNC were left exposed on there.

lol

"I just got approved for a football stadium... sweet"

Money laundering using DNC -STATE DNC -> DNC to avoid mega donor limits is pretty interesting.
all will be denied, and the DNC will say that 'persons unknown' altered and hacked their email.
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2016-05-03 13:59
Subject: I think we should feed the Cruz / Trump fire - draft response. weigh in quickly please

Subject Line: Cruz in December: @realDonaldTrump is terrific. #DealWithIt

Body: Ted Cruz is as disingenuous as they come. Back in December, when Cruz thought he could help his own poll numbers by clinging to Donald Trump like a baby koala, he tweeted this:

@tedcruzhttps://twitter.com/tedcruz The Establishment's only hope: Trump & me in a cage match. Sorry to disappoint -- @realDonaldTrumphttps://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/ is terrific. #DealWithIthttps://twitter.com/search?q=%23DealWithIt

Now that Dangerous Donald has beaten Cruz all over the map and Cruz has no path to nomination, he's decided to lash out and throw the oppo book at Trump in a last-ditch effort to save his own grand political ambitions.

But at the end of the day, Cruz still hasn't reneged on his promise to support Trump as the GOP nominee. So there you have it: Ted Cruz's criticisms of Trump have nothing to do with conviction and everything to do with what helps Ted Cruz politically.

PS - It's delightfully ironic that this press conference - which may prove to be Cruz's last as a candidate - perfectly confirmed the moniker he has received in this campaign. He really is Lyin' Ted.
Amazingly, this is NOWHERE in the media - not even Fox.

Hmmmm....
Originally Posted by 4ager
Amazingly, this is NOWHERE in the media - not even Fox.

Hmmmm....

There is a chitload of media collaboration in the emails, all national news is biased.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

There's the direct link to WikiLeaks.
*You may not like Donald Trump. Hell, you may hate his guts and think he is the worst thing to ever happen to American politics in modern history. If you called him an offensive, sexist, xenophobic bigot, I'd be first in line to agree with you. Yes, his skin is orange and his hair is ridiculous. He's also an incredibly formidable politician who just beat the dog crap out of more than a dozen different Republicans including the current governors from Ohio, Wisconsin and New Jersey, two widely-known multi-term governors from Florida and Texas, four current U.S. senators from Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida and Texas, a doctor and a former tech CEO. One by one, they all underestimated Donald Trump, overestimated themselves and made it abundantly clear that they have no earthly idea what conservative American voters are looking for in 2016. The GOP’s top contenders raised more money than Donald, outspent him and out-hired him. Still, with virtually no support from the political establishment and very little ground game to speak of, he swatted them all away like flies. I can't stand the man, but what he just did was strange, historic and unprecedented. I've said it before, and I'll say it again — Donald Trump could very well be the next President of the United States. Now that he is the presumptive Republican nominee, and appears to be attempting to moderate his tone a bit, he is more dangerous than ever. Underestimate him and his candidacy at your own risk. *

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6216
PAY ATTENTION, FOLKS!

Originally Posted by Wikileaks
Today, Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks releases 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series.
Stand back as the FBI just SPRINGS into action...
Seems not just the MSM is ignoring this.... crazy
Proof is in the pudding. They DID plot against Sanders.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...to-take-on-sanders/ar-BBuFNEZ?li=BBnb7Kz
Originally Posted by conrad101st

Oh boy! That will hopefully make Philly very interesting!
Originally Posted by conrad101st

Oh boy! That will hopefully make Philly very interesting!
I'll have the popcorn on standby!!
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD
*You may not like Donald Trump. Hell, you may hate his guts and think he is the worst thing to ever happen to American politics in modern history. If you called him an offensive, sexist, xenophobic bigot, I'd be first in line to agree with you. Yes, his skin is orange and his hair is ridiculous. He's also an incredibly formidable politician who just beat the dog crap out of more than a dozen different Republicans including the current governors from Ohio, Wisconsin and New Jersey, two widely-known multi-term governors from Florida and Texas, four current U.S. senators from Kentucky, South Carolina, Florida and Texas, a doctor and a former tech CEO. One by one, they all underestimated Donald Trump, overestimated themselves and made it abundantly clear that they have no earthly idea what conservative American voters are looking for in 2016. The GOP’s top contenders raised more money than Donald, outspent him and out-hired him. Still, with virtually no support from the political establishment and very little ground game to speak of, he swatted them all away like flies. I can't stand the man, but what he just did was strange, historic and unprecedented. I've said it before, and I'll say it again — Donald Trump could very well be the next President of the United States. Now that he is the presumptive Republican nominee, and appears to be attempting to moderate his tone a bit, he is more dangerous than ever. Underestimate him and his candidacy at your own risk. *

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6216

Rest of that email is a good read
Nothing else has stuck to her. What makes any of you think this will be any different?

Donald said he could shoot people in Central Park and not hurt his poll numbers. She's proven she can.
It would be interesting to know the source of this latest batch of emails...as in, who did the hack? Was it an inside job by someone who were tired of watching Bernie get chit on, or was it Russia, because Putin would much rather deal with The Donald than Hillary? Or some other source? There's an agenda at work. Releasing them with JUST enough time to sort through, but not necessarily come up with good spin before the DNC is rather telling.
Ah, thanks Forgy -- this should be good.
It is. I've thought it was related to Bernie supporting Dms getting a dose of their own DNC medicine. But I'm not sure how Guccifer fits in there.
Originally Posted by GunGeek
It would be interesting to know the source of this latest batch of emails...as in, who did the hack? Was it an inside job by someone who were tired of watching Bernie get chit on, or was it Russia, because Putin would much rather deal with The Donald than Hillary? Or some other source? There's an agenda at work. Releasing them with JUST enough time to sort through, but not necessarily come up with good spin before the DNC is rather telling.

I'd put money on Russia.
russia did say they had them.who cares who did it. its going to be fun to watch.the election may have just got new life.

That's no schit! She didn't intend for Wiki Leaks to get ahold of them so she didn't do anything wrong.......
Just for lulz I like this one - The Zero's closed door meeting with some donors and DNC big whigs that includes a lottery winner. Includes pictures of all the "winners".

It's a MS Word doc https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/13/2
Crickets from the resident communists?

They're good, honorable men that would mutiny if justice wasn't served. They'll leave in protest in order to prove a moral point. They are the supreme law of the land and that trumps politics. Comey's reputation is too important to appear as though he could be bought.
This might have helped Bernie, but now it is irrelevant. D voters will still vote D just like R voters would still vote R.
Hope the Rs scrubbed their RNC accounts!
Tyrone, huh?

You know the Ds have to be working furiously to hack the RNC email system.
I thought secure e-mail didn't matter?....

Bet it matters to some of them now.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I thought secure e-mail didn't matter?....

Bet it matters to some of them now.
Good point. State secrets don't matter, but those back room meetings and SSN'S are vital!
The next release is supposed to be big...Clinton Foundation stuff.

Please be clear evidence of her selling her office to a foreign power for personal gain.
I wonder what Bernie Sanders or more importantly, his supporters, will do with clear and convincing proof that the whole thing was shamelessly rigged against him from the start? Apt to make his endorsement of Hillary a touchy subject at the convention next week.
I agree. Bernie supporters are for the most part pretty used already and could bury the Hildabeast.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I wonder what Bernie Sanders or more importantly, his supporters, will do with clear and convincing proof that the whole thing was shamelessly rigged against him from the start? Apt to make his endorsement of Hillary a touchy subject at the convention next week.

Can't imagine the Bern will be happy about it

But believe he'll soldier on & endorse hrc once again at the convention

Many liberals see this election for what it is just as we do

Scotus appointments

They want the court comprised of liberals as desperately as we want it made up of conservatives
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

They're good, honorable men that would mutiny if justice wasn't served. They'll leave in protest in order to prove a moral point. They are the supreme law of the land and that trumps politics. Comey's reputation is too important to appear as though he could be bought.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Can't imagine the Bern will be happy about it

But believe he'll soldier on & endorse hrc once again at the convention

Many liberals see this election for what it is just as we do

Scotus appointments

They want the court comprised of liberals as desperately as we want it made up of conservatives

I figure he will as well, but his followers to a large degree probably won't.
Releasing them with JUST enough time to sort through, but not necessarily come up with good spin before the DNC is rather telling.

Telling? Telling what? Can you enlighten us or is this just a meaningless figure of speech?

Jeeeez! Surely you jest, my Man?

The Supreme Law of the Land is the SCOTUS, perhaps? Comey's boss is Lynch, perhaps?

Surely you jest.

Stormin Norman, this is one hell of a post subject. Well done.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Please be clear evidence of her selling her office to a foreign power for personal gain.

Just have to hope the emails can prove intent. crazy

It wouldn't matter if it contained videos of her blowing a gorilla. She's your next president.
Her blowing a gorilla would be less harmful than what she's actually accomplished.
Now on news stories related to the Wikileaks, it is asserted Cruz asked the DNC for money to help fund his Cleveland delegate fight.
Originally Posted by isaac
Now on news stories related to the Wikileaks, it is asserted Cruz asked the DNC for money to help fund his Cleveland delegate fight.

Oh snap. What a disgusting piece of schit he is.

WOW! If that turns out to be true ... All I can is:

What A ...

F*U*C*K*I*N*G
W*E*E*N*I*E !!

Originally Posted by ftbt

WOW! If that turns out to be true ... All I can is:

What A ...

F*U*C*K*I*N*G
W*E*E*N*I*E !!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^HO LEEFU-K^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^mad mad
There is a lot of talk Cruz was on AF1 this week, just before the convention as all.

Some speculated that he's meeting as a committee member from congress - the emails now throw shade on that assertion.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Jeeeez! Surely you jest, my Man?

The Supreme Law of the Land is the SCOTUS, perhaps? Comey's boss is Lynch, perhaps?

Surely you jest.

Stormin Norman, this is one hell of a post subject. Well done.

I do jest. That was tongue in cheek. That's also what many here were saying about Comey and how he'd put the law first and recommend an indictment.
LMAO off at all the attacks Trump supporters took from the Cruzers prior to this. Newsflash Cruzers he has always been a POS narcissist.
Originally Posted by teal
There is a lot of talk Cruz was on AF1 this week, just before the convention as all.

Some speculated that he's meeting as a committee member from congress - the emails now throw shade on that assertion.

He flew to Dallas for the memorial.
Right now, these leaked E-mails are on Drudge and Wikileaks.

If that's all the coverage they get, it's like it never happened.

This story needs NATIONAL NETWORK attention.

The Bernie supporters will go ballistic. They will cause big trouble for Hillary and the DNC.

Tomorrow mornings network news shows will be telling.
If they ignor it, then they want the story dead.
Stay tuned, this could get interesting.
The networks are shown as complicit in supporting DNC. This will go nowhere on the net networks.
Is the Cruz begging for money confirmed? Anyone have a link to that email?
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Here. It looks like the standard mass email for donations to me.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9203

F'in Ted...

As to the rest of the this... The media really seems to be ignoring it. Who's digging into all this material?
Originally Posted by kingston

F'in Ted...

As to the rest of the this... The media really seems to be ignoring it. Who's digging into all this material?

Reddit and 4chan

Yes, of course, they are ignoring it, they are in cahoots. Everyone knew CNN as Clinton News Network and now there is solid evidence showing exactly that. MSNBC as well. Twitter and FB are also suppressing the leaks.
The story is starting to gain some traction.
Debbie just had her speech at the DNC pulled.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/
Stay tuned
Originally Posted by gregintenn

It wouldn't matter if it contained videos of her blowing a gorilla. She's your next president.

No need to bring Michelle into this...
Originally Posted by Anaconda
The story is starting to gain some traction.
Debbie just had her speech at the DNC pulled.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/
Stay tuned

She's been pulled from the convention completely, but not fired. Talk about a knife to the back of democracy.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/index.html
Here's to hoping she gets to go down with Hitlery....I said go down with not on.
sick, damn Mag, it's getting close to suppertime. sick grin
Don't eat the tacos my friend....... wink
I will chit you not Mag, my Wife is in the kitchen right now browning up about 5lbs of buffalo burger for what?.......................................you guessed it TACOS. sick

Think I'm chittin ya, pm me your cell and I'll choot ya a pic. laugh
ROTFRMFAO!!!!!!

I hope you can eat them without thinking of Debbie two names...... grin

Enjoy!

Sprinkle some bean sprouts on top.

Green pubes. laugh
Ya, thanks Mag and Math. sick laugh

I'm gonna have to put em in a bowl of tortilla chips and cover em with homemade salsa. ;]
Dittie two names just announced she will step down as DNC Chair at conclusion of convention.

What were our sock puppet and resident libs saying about the RNC convention again?

It's joyful watching the continuing implosion of the Dem Party. The libs sure didn't learn from the midterms.
Originally Posted by gunner500

I'm gonna have to put em in a bowl of tortilla chips and cover em with homemade salsa. ;]

I ain't even gonna go there. Just log off Lol.
Yer safe MM, ain't got a bowl that big. laugh
Originally Posted by MadMooner

That was a high fat one, right over the plate. But I didn't swing either. grin
Crickets from the resident communists?

They're much too busy with all of their "NeverTrump" activities... they've got a Nation and a way of life to destroy don't ya know.
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by MadMooner

That was a high fat one, right over the plate. But I didn't swing either. grin

I'm going to have to be much more TACO specific in the company of linguistics scholars. blush sick
Here's a juicy list.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald..._a_terrible_group_juiciest_leaks_so_far/
I'm sure this ruined Rob Jordan's day.
© 24hourcampfire