Home
http://www.redstate.com/absentee/20...rce=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
It'll backfire G. wink
Hey, Bernie, frick you.
Originally Posted by gunner500
It'll backfire G. wink

UndoUbtedly
I think Bernie is a joke but I hope this is the final slap in the face that wakes him up and turn on her with all he has.
Hearing the 'berners' are gonna go trump Scott.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Hey, Bernie, frick you.

Exactly!

One has to wonder if she honestly thinkss sanders supporters are that stupid that they won't get pissed off enough to switch sides as a retaliation vote
Originally Posted by Scott F
I think Bernie is a joke but I hope this is the final slap in the face that wakes him up and turn on her with all he has.

A BIG +1 BUDDY!!
Classic! The boldness is unreal. These Clintons have no fear.

Now if we could just convince old Vlad to release the emails they hacked during her tenure as sec. state...maybe she would fall and hit her head again...
Originally Posted by kingston
Classic! The boldness is unreal. These Clintons have no fear.

Putin keeps them awake at night Kingston.
DWS has enough on Hitlery to make life very uncomfortable...Canks had no choice.
Wouldn't it be fun to watch the Burn stand up at the convention and say he was voting for Trump.
Might be good for the Trump campaign, Clinton bringing that buffoon on.
If Bernie has any balls at all he'll go nuclear on hitilary and the DNC at the convention.
The dumb dyke c u n t totally forked the Bern, so Hillary immediately takes her in and shows solidarity with the lesbian community.

If the Bern wants to see Philly in flames, he could make that happen in a couple hours.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Hey, Bernie, frick you.

One has to wonder if she honestly thinkss sanders supporters are that stupid that they won't get pissed off enough to switch sides as a retaliation vote

Some might say that's a legitimate question.
Does anyone doubt the bitch was complicit in the whole plan?
Originally Posted by Mittenman
If Bernie has any balls at all he'll go nuclear on hitilary and the DNC at the convention.

Bernie has sold out, don't think for a moment he was not promised things. He has never worked a real job in his life. No way will he risk losing his meal ticket. Hillary has promised him a ticket and seat at the table. Bernie preached he was different but in reality he is the same as what he railed against.
Talk about a public castration.
A month ago I didn't think Trump had much of a chance. I'm beginning to think he just might win in a landslide.
Does this 'woman' not already have a 'full-time' job? smirk
WTF
Putin would love to see Hitlery elected. He's got so much on her she'd have to lick his toes at every turn. He'd OWN her.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Putin would love to see Hitlery elected. He's got so much on her she'd have to lick his toes at every turn. He'd OWN her.

AS does China, Iran, Cuba, etc., etc., etc.

Hillary is a national security nightmare!
Wouldn't it be fun to watch the Burn stand up at the convention and say he was voting for Trump.

I sure hope that attitude truly pervasive within the democratic party.
now Hitlerly won't have to sneak 2 names into her hotel room at night .
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Now if we could just convince old Vlad to release the emails they hacked during her tenure as sec. state...maybe she would fall and hit her head again...

Hopefully it will be the October surprise.
They deserve each other. Maybe one of the morons will learn how to use email.
They can't do anything without breaking the rules.....or the laws.

Now the Bernie supporters are waking up.

I love it.
Plus, DWS is ugly enough to stop a freight train.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
now Hitlerly won't have to sneak 2 names into her hotel room at night .

Awww man ,did ya have to go there,,,
where's the Pepto,,
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

TRUMPS GONNA FLATTEN YOU LIKE A PANCAKE hILLARY!!!!!................................laugh laugh, sick em hippie granny! laugh
That hippie/boomer generation can't get ass cancer soon enough.
Also, did anyone see a single person in that video that could stand a watch?
Bet there's a lotta ma-fu-kers there without jobs Steel. sick
© 24hourcampfire