Home
Posted By: curdog4570 Paying Off Election Bet - 07/25/16
I owe FOsteology a box of bullets but he generously offered to allow me to donate some 22 shells or other hunting stuff for a youngster. Simplest way, which is suggested, is for me to buy a Cabela's gift card for the recipient.

50 bucks will by a box of decent bullets, but I'll make the card for 75 as soon as he tells me the recipient.

I'm giving him the hard part. grin

Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Paying Off Election Bet - 07/25/16
I hereby formally and happily retract my snide comment about "welches".

Good on ya, curdog.
Posted By: isaac Re: Paying Off Election Bet - 07/25/16
Cross is a rookie.

Over the years, I've had to give out at least 13 of those gift cards.
Old Cur, may be a hammer head, but I think he would die trying to keep his word. Hasbeen
Helluva gesture on both sides..
Posted By: RickyD Re: Paying Off Election Bet - 07/25/16
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Old Cur, may be a hammer head, but I think he would die trying to keep his word. Hasbeen
Neither is he a hammer head. If you haven't met him, you should. As fine of a man as any on here.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Paying Off Election Bet - 07/25/16
Haven't met him but do like the knarly Ole Phart.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Paying Off Election Bet - 07/27/16
Bumping this so the wager winner can provide a name for the gift certificate.
Gene, sorry that you could not make Quemado. I gave your peppers to Blue, but have a plan to put up more. MY peppers turned out to not be cayenne, but my neighbor has some that I can get, if all goes well. I will try to have some canned for you when we next meet. miles
Posted By: hatari Re: Paying Off Election Bet - 07/27/16
All this makes the Campfire fun!
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Paying Off Election Bet - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by milespatton
Gene, sorry that you could not make Quemado. I gave your peppers to Blue, but have a plan to put up more. MY peppers turned out to not be cayenne, but my neighbor has some that I can get, if all goes well. I will try to have some canned for you when we next meet. miles

I'm eating out of a 2014 jar and they are as crisp as if they were put up a week ago, Miles.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Paying Off Election Bet - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by RickyD
[quote=hasbeen1945]...If you haven't met him, you should. As fine of a man as any on here.

I'll second that.

Ed
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Paying Off Election Bet - 07/28/16
I appreciate the votes of confidence on this thread. The campfire has caused me to meet some fine folks I would not have met otherwise. [and it spares me the neccessity of being graced with the physical prescence of the juvenile smart asses]
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Paying Off Election Bet - 07/28/16
I done took all this pat-him-on-the-back, good guy stuff, I can stand...

Gene aint nuthin but OLD oil field trash... always has been and always gonna be!!!

grin grin grin

© 24hourcampfire