Home
Posted By: 12344mag It's going to go well. - 07/26/16
Today I talked to a guy I haven't seen for a couple of months, he is a diehard never Trump guy, great guy but stubborn as the day is long.

I asked him what he thought about the upcoming elections, he said he was voting for Trump as there was no way in hell he was going to help Hitlery get into office.

I guess the talk him and I had a couple of months ago about how good Christians staying home because they couldn't bring themselves to vote for a Mormon putting Zero into office did some good.

There's one more for the team.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: It's going to go well. - 07/26/16
who says you can't fix stupid.

not calling your friend stupid just the action of voting for the left.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: It's going to go well. - 07/26/16
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in our church who will likely stay home because they can't bring themselves to vote against Hillary. It won't matter here because Idaho will be strongly Trump any way but this attitude in the swing states could hurt badly.
Posted By: Raeford Re: It's going to go well. - 07/26/16
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in our church who will likely stay home because they can't bring themselves to vote against Hillary. It won't matter here because Idaho will be strongly Trump any way but this attitude in the swing states could hurt badly.

That's not a bad thing.
Say that again Rock Chuck? You came in garbled.
Posted By: bea175 Re: It's going to go well. - 07/26/16
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Today I talked to a guy I haven't seen for a couple of months, he is a diehard never Trump guy, great guy but stubborn as the day is long.

I asked him what he thought about the upcoming elections, he said he was voting for Trump as there was no way in hell he was going to help Hitlery get into office.

I guess the talk him and I had a couple of months ago about how good Christians staying home because they couldn't bring themselves to vote for a Mormon putting Zero into office did some good.

There's one more for the team.

your friend is a Dumbass
Posted By: 12344mag Re: It's going to go well. - 07/26/16
Also talked to a gal in the office today and she told me her dad who is a diehard union democrat who has never missed a vote or voted anything other than democrat is voting for Trump because there is no way he is having anything to do with helping a traitor become president.

Hillary is a plague to the democrat party.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: It's going to go well. - 07/26/16
Hillary is exactly what the democratic party needs. Transparency!
Posted By: kciH Re: It's going to go well. - 07/26/16
Hillary is the democrat party. I know a lot of people like to think otherwise, but they are mistaken.
Posted By: SakoAV Re: It's going to go well. - 07/26/16
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Also talked to a gal in the office today and she told me her dad who is a diehard union democrat who has never missed a vote or voted anything other than democrat is voting for Trump because there is no way he is having anything to do with helping a traitor become president.

Hillary is a plague to the democrat party.

Trump is gonna pull Reagan Democrats.

Trump is known as the Blue Collar Billionaire.

Years ago Trump said he was more comfortable talking with working men than people who think they're important.

Come high noon on 20 Jan 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn is as 45th President of the United States of America. This time 'round, the will of We, the People will not be denied.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: It's going to go well. - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
A vote for Trump, like him or not, is a vote against Hillary. If you abhor the woman as much as I do, you will not stay home. I don't like Trump but not voting for him is voting for Hillary which is even worse.

IMO, this is some of the most shortsighted thinking there is on the part of otherwise good and reasonable people. I don't particularly like Trumps comments or how he says them but anything but a vote for him--abstaining, voting write-in, or whatever--is a vote for Clinton. As I was explaining to some nurses the other day, if nothing else, think thirty to forty years of a potential leftist, activist Suprem Court if Hilliary wins.

Trump has submitted his potential choices (conservative to moderate mostly) and we really don't know how he'll operate as the POTUS but we do KNOW Hilliary, her record, and the type of judges she'll nominate. She has been part and parcel of Obam's administration and particularly of one disaster/scandal after another.

For me this time around its not so much who I vote for but who I must vote against.
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: It's going to go well. - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
A vote for Trump, like him or not, is a vote against Hillary. If you abhor the woman as much as I do, you will not stay home. I don't like Trump but not voting for him is voting for Hillary which is even worse.

Couldn't have said it better or more succinctly.
© 24hourcampfire