Home
To kids.

Sad. Must have been Lewandowski's fault.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christ...m-kids-now-suing-trump-campaign-n2198160
The USA Freedom Kids, the musical group of preteens who went viral following their performance of Freedom's Call at a Donald Trump rally in January, are now suing the campaign alleging they were promised things that never materialized.

Jeff Popick, the father of one of the group members, says that the campaign promised them the chance to perform at events as well as a table to sell pre-orders of the group's album, which is due to be released in September. None of these things happened.

From the Washington Post:

"This is not a billion-dollar lawsuit," Popick said. "I'm doing this because I think they have to do the right thing. And if this means having to go through the court system to enforce them doing the right thing, then that's what I have to do. I'm not looking to do battle with the Trump campaign, but I have to show my girls that this is the right thing."

Popick is quick to explain that the agreement was not written down, but, instead, involves a series of promises from various agents of the Trump campaign which he says were then broken.

Yikes.

[Linked Image]
GMAFB!
Neocon Butthurt continues ...stay tuned to constant updates from RobJerkoff,Calhoun and others.
"Trump fails to deliver on campaign promises"

"agreement was not written down, but, instead, involves a series of promises from various agents of the Trump campaign"

Hmmm
Originally Posted by Raeford

"agreement was not written down, but, instead, involves a series of promises from various agents of the Trump campaign"

Hmmm

yea funny how that works with the anti-Trumpers.

How can you sue Trump for a verbal agreement with someone that may or may not represent Trump?
I am ashamed he is from Nebraska
Kinda funny, there was a post about Cruz posting Donald's wife's picture, but they said because it was not Cruz directly it did not mean anything.
But now for some reason this has some validity?
Hilary thanks you for your support.
How can he 'fail' at campaign promises WHEN HE'S NOT THE PREZ YET???

Geez, Calhoun......
Between him and RJ I swear to god they are almost worse than listening to NWA and the various other paid Demonrat shills.

JFC get over it I was a Cruz supporter until his campaign fell apart with numerous gaffes that could have been prevented and his insistence on debating like he had a bible in one hand and was at a baptist tent revival.

We got one nominee who isn't perfect but is what we got. There is no other alternative this is an ABC election!!The more you morons foam at the mouth the more I like the guy to be honest. So if you think this constant drivel is doing any good you are a bigger tool than you are even making yourself out to be.

I'm No Trump fan but, Really??? This is somehow Trump's fault...

It's well known that I am a Cruz supporter, but he is not the nominee. So if you aren't supporting Trump who is the nominee, you are supporting Hilary. That makes you my enemy in the fight to save this nation. So go hang out with the Hilary supporters
for Christ's sake Calhoun, just go vote for hillary and be done with it. laughing.
I highly doubt Trump himself made the promise. Having worked many years in the entertainment industry, this is pretty normal stuff.
Damn , you mean i can be sued for the promises my best friend told all the girls when we were kids to get them to go out with us? guess i better put everything in a trust!
whiny bishes.
Mr. Popick may be wishing for a lesson in the justice system. I doubt he will enjoy what he learns.
Cal, here ya go: https://www.amazon.com/Midol-Comple...59782&sr=8-2&keywords=bulk+midol

That's 240 pills. Ought to get this flare up calmed down a bit.
So, Trump's campaign decided not to tour with some creepy dude's preteen showgirls dressed up as patriotic cheerleaders.

It's an outrage!
I hope you got the right paintbrush at Home Depot the other day.
Holy cow.. didn't think it would bring out this many folks.

You guys are taking this WAY too seriously if you think this post was intended to derail Trump. I mean the guy continues to rail about Cruz's dad being involved with Kennedy's assassination, talks about how the National Enquirer is such a good magazine that it should have won multiple Pulitzers, and you think I use THIS to attack Trump?

I personally thought that whole thing with the kids and the song was creepy as heck when they rolled it out. You will note I said this was probably a Lewandowski thing.
One would think he would have to be elected first. Good grief. You guys hanging here and posting drivel from libtard websites should either leave or wise up.
Trump is +10 over Hillary in Missouri right now.
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
One would think he would have to be elected first. Good grief. You guys hanging here and posting drivel from libtard websites should either leave or wise up.

Umm.. no, he doesn't have to be elected to fail to deliver on a promise to allow the kids to campaign with him.

You guys don't even read anything do you? Kinda like.. never mind.
Originally Posted by kingston
So, Trump's campaign decided not to tour with some creepy dude's preteen showgirls dressed up as patriotic cheerleaders.

It's an outrage!

...bastids canceled my Mexican Midget mud wrestling / pole dancing gals, too. Had em' booked for months in advance, now they're all down at Motel 6, and their brothers and uncles are following me around.

Hell, they all had green cards and were all adults, a guaranteed clincher for the "Taco Bowl Vote" !

... Pinche fuggin' Trump.

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
...bastids canceled my Mexican Midget mud wrestling / pole dancing gals, too. Had em' booked for months in advance, now they're all down at Motel 6, and their brothers and uncles are following me around.

Hell, they all had green cards and were all adults, a guaranteed clincher for the "Taco Bowl Vote" !

GTC

LOL

It's an outrage!

GTC

Well, that's being a little racist...
"Well, that's being a little racist..."

And your avatar is not?

I don't think it is. Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by kenoh2
"Well, that's being a little racist..."

And your avatar is not?

I don't think it is. Just sayin'.

Go back and think about my comment a bit more...

Hint: grin

Originally Posted by Calhoun

It's an outrage!

GTC
Well, that's being a little racist...
If you're not sure why folks are taking it way too seriously, why are you posting? You're a no talent pussy and an attention whore.

You got an address for that Motel 6?

Hmmm

Something smells fishy.......
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Hmmm

I'm 100% positive Trump knew nothing of this. I think it was set up when Lewandowski was in charge, and either it got overlooked when Manafort came in or just sidelined because Manafort thought it was creepy also.

Trump doesn't need this kind of press though. Manafort should have handled it.

Hmmm

I'm 100% positive Trump knew nothing of this. I think it was set up when Lewandowski was in charge, and either it got overlooked when Manafort came in or just sidelined because Manafort thought it was creepy also.

So what was the point of posting it?
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
So what was the point of posting it?

There was no serious point to it. Thought some folks MIGHT want to know about it before it shows up in a Hillary attack ad, and since I thought the kids were creepy as heck when it first came out - so I posted it.

Hmmm

Either that or the guy is just trying to get press for his little team.
Somebody has officially gone off the deep end.

Clark
More substance here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...edom-kids-now-plans-to-sue-the-campaign/

Apparently they were offered a table to sell pre-orders for the album at one event in exchange for performing rather than being paid $$, but then the table or space never materialized. Another event had the Trump campaign having them fly out to perform, and then cancelling the performance and the parents eating the cost of flying out.

Silly stuff by the campaign staff, and parents trying to wrangle media stardom for their little darlings.

Silly stuff

Your specialty.

Apparently.

Clark
Trumps has a long history of making promise especially donations to charities and not paying in fact his whole character is flawed.

releasing his his Tax returns would no doubt uncover his history of very few charitable donations, something he always claims to do

Trumps is a serial conman

[Linked Image]
Sounds like A Democrat thing to me
Trump often boast of using hyperbole to influence folks. Maybe this is an example.
More substance here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...edom-kids-now-plans-to-sue-the-campaign/

Apparently they were offered a table to sell pre-orders for the album at one event in exchange for performing rather than being paid $$, but then the table or space never materialized. Another event had the Trump campaign having them fly out to perform, and then cancelling the performance and the parents eating the cost of flying out.

Silly stuff by the campaign staff, and parents trying to wrangle media stardom for their little darlings.

can you say Jon Benoit Ramsey?
parents exploiting their kids.
Trump exploiting parents, parents exploit Kids LOL
Originally Posted by Stevil

Give us a yell when he starts defending child rapists, and questioning whether 12 year-old girls "had it coming", like your hero, Hillary, did......
...Thought some folks MIGHT want to know about it...

GFY.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by Stevil

Give us a yell when he starts defending child rapists, and questioning whether 12 year-old girls "had it coming", like your hero, Hillary, did......

Hey you may have missed the bit I dont support Hillary 1 bit

and Trumps name is on New York court filings that accuse him of Rape of a 13year old girl !!

Demoncrats arent exploiting it as Bill use to play at the same Epstein whore house.

© 24hourcampfire