Home
Good God! They can't find any whiter people to speak? All this anti-cop garbage, and not one mention or effort for any of the wives of killed cops.
It's The Klan With A Tan.
The Ds HAVE to have the blacks turn out and vote for Hitlery. If they don't turn out in huge numbers, the Ds will lose because they will lose PA, likely OH and MI, and possibly MD and NJ (take a look at the 2014 Gubernatorial election in MD where the blacks stayed home and the Rs won with a white, conservative businessman).

Their platform is overtly racist, pandering simply to one race, and it's becoming clear as day to those with their eyes open and heads not up their asses. It's also costing the Ds the support of the EMS, Fire, and Police unions.

Hitlery is simply hated, and they are trying desperately to overcome that.

There's some more on that here - Hitlery's problems
Originally Posted by 4ager
The Ds HAVE to have the blacks turn out and vote for Hitlery. If they don't turn out in huge numbers, the Ds will lose because they will lose PA, likely OH and MI, and possibly MD and NJ (take a look at the 2014 Gubernatorial election in MD where the blacks stayed home and the Rs won with a white, conservative businessman).

Their platform is overtly racist, pandering simply to one race, and it's becoming clear as day to those with their eyes open and heads not up their asses. It's also costing the Ds the support of the EMS, Fire, and Police unions.

that's the reason for the huge illegal migration the past few years.

a new voter base

Hopefully enough will get the message and keep Her out of the White House. I am doing my best to talk to everyone that I can, about Her crimes and dishonesty. I also sent Trump some money, and hopefully after the convention, He will flood the airwaves with ads about Her. I know a lot here do not like Trump, and He was not my first choice, but we are in a fight for out country and way of life. Please help any way that you can. miles
Hitlery will need a substantial "bump" after the convention. Pay attention the battleground states, not the national polls.

If she doesn't get the "bump", she'll be in bigger trouble than the Ds want to admit.
The Dem's are anti-police, anti-gun, anti-freedom and anti-law.The most corrupt political party this country has ever permitted to remain within its borders,
Originally Posted by bea175
The Dem's are anti-police, anti-gun, anti-freedom and anti-law.The most corrupt political party this country has ever permitted to remain within its borders,

You forgot to mention/include their overt racism.
They haven't mentioned terrorism, either.
Nothing to worry about, 13% of the population can't elect a president. Thankfully there are a WHOLE bunch of WHITE, LIBERAL YANKEES to help out.
Originally Posted by 4ager

Pretty much spot on IMO, & even with the additional comment that they are even alienating a lot more of the middle class whites than just the unions mentioned above.

MM
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Nothing to worry about, 13% of the population can't elect a president. Thankfully there are a WHOLE bunch of WHITE, LIBERAL YANKEES to help out.

+ the left coast.
Plus the left coast.

I'm guessing 1 in 3 are cucks in those states.
A vote for Hitlery is a vote for slavery.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

That help will be in the form of allowing them all multiple votes in LOTS of locales.................

MM
I work in a business full of Yankees. Absolutely RAGING liberals. Most of them simply hate Hillary. Many are not voting because they can't stand trump, a few are stuck on Bernie, and a few are going for trump.

Hillary may very well be in trouble. I hope so, but I'm not sure I'd bet on it yet.
It's a long time between now and November.
© 24hourcampfire