Home
Posted By: 4ager Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Fed judge orders him released to live with his mother.

First assassin or would-be assassin of a POTUS to be released in U.S. history.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
WTF?

Posted By: hatari Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Sirhan Sirhan rots 50 years later. (He should)

Shows you need to shoot Republicans.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Brinkley is/was a nutter. I'd just as soon keep him at the funny farm.

Who was the goat fugger the UK sent home on "compassionate grounds" after he murdered nearly 300 people? That was some serious bullschit.

Posted By: sawbuck Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Money matters.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Did they happen to mention to him that Hitlery was having a lesbo affair with Jody Foster by chance???
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Did they happen to mention to him that Hitlery was having a lesbo affair with Jody Foster by chance???

laugh exact same thought.
Posted By: kecatt Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
I heard Hillary contacted him about being VP. His response was he was worried it might make him look bad.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16

lets email his Mom with the info.... whistle
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by ingwe

lets email his Mom with the info.... whistle

We should!!!!
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Probably too late to be a guest speaker at the DNC. I know they'd love shaking hands with the guy that shot Reagan.
Posted By: benchman Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
No Presidential assassin should ever see the light of day, nuts or not. Period.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Pretty soon, Obama is gonna open up all of the prisons in this country and empty them anyway. Why not start with St. Elisabeth's.

Oh wait........he already started with Gitmo. My bad.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
+ 1 on that.. I'm sure that if Reagan were a democrat he'd still be rotting in jail.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
I'll buy his plane fare, if you guys chip in for a gun and bus ticket to the DNC
Originally Posted by benchman

I disagree

If someone were off obozo. They should be awarded the medal of honor
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I disagree

I just want him gone. Not martyred.

Can you imagine the schools and streets, libraries, and welfare centers that would be named after him?

We would never hear the end of this POS. Ever.

I just want him to go away. (Prison preferably.)
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I disagree

I just want him gone. Not martyred.

Can you imagine the schools and streets, libraries, and welfare centers that would be named after him?

We would never hear the end of this POS. Ever.

I just want him to go away. (Prison preferably.)

Nah. His whole family needs to be eradicated like rats. Wife, children, extended family
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Nancy Reagan knew his release was coming and sent the following letter, before she passed in march.

To: John Hinckley

My family and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery. In our fine country's spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know there is a nonpartisan consensus of compassion and forgiveness throughout.

The Reagan family and I want you to know that no grudge is borne against you for shooting President Reagan. We, above all, are aware of how the mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. We are confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive young man.

Best wishes,
Nancy Reagan & Family

P.S. While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. You might want to look into that.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
And when rope is so cheap........
Posted By: 4ager Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16

No murderer (those without justification) should ever see the light of day; nuts or not.
Posted By: hatari Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by 4ager

No murderer (those without justification) should ever see the light of day; nuts or not.

Now, if my rifle just happened to malfunction and put a 300 grain .375 slug through Hillary's head, and you are sitting on my parole board down the road.......... smile
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Something is really Hinckley with this situation.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Nancy Reagan knew his release was coming and sent the following letter, before she passed in march.

To: John Hinckley

My family and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery. In our fine country's spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know there is a nonpartisan consensus of compassion and forgiveness throughout.

The Reagan family and I want you to know that no grudge is borne against you for shooting President Reagan. We, above all, are aware of how the mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. We are confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive young man.

Best wishes,
Nancy Reagan & Family

P.S. While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. You might want to look into that.

The original version of that letter was back when Reagan was running for his 2nd term. Someone had posted it on a bulletin board at work. It was typed out on official looking White House stationary, addressed from Ronald Reagan to Hinkley. The P.S. was tipping-off Hinkley that "Fritz" Mondale was getting it on with Jodie Foster.

Everyone cracked up laughing when they read the P.S., with all that being so current at the time.
Posted By: Szumi Re: Hinkley to be released - 07/27/16
There are times when the death penalty is appropriate when there is no uncertainty of guilt. Most people that kill are a bit nuts. That should not be a defense. Society needs to protect its self.
Posted By: hanco Re: Hinkley to be released - 08/06/16
Maybe he will go after Hillary
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Hinkley to be released - 08/06/16
Originally Posted by Szumi
There are times when the death penalty is appropriate when there is no uncertainty of guilt. Most people that kill are a bit nuts. That should not be a defense. Society needs to protect its self.
Except that Hinkley didn't kill anyone. He botched it and wounded 4 but no one died. Brady died more than 30 years later and they called that a homicide but I think that's a stretch.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Hinkley to be released - 08/06/16
Originally Posted by 4ager
Fed judge orders him released to live with his mother.

First assassin or would-be assassin of a POTUS to be released in U.S. history.

Maybe someone will walk up to hinkley and drill him in the forehead with a 357 mag while carrying a paper back version of famous Regan quotes in their back pocket.
© 24hourcampfire