Home
Posted By: BOWSINGER Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
Mike Pence: We’ll ensure that there are serious consequences for Russia if they’re behind the DNC hack.

Trump: I hope Russia finds Hillary’s deleted emails...
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
I honestly don't give a rip if they are behind the hack. If Hillary and the DNC don't secure their systems, they have only themselves to blame.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
So who do you agree with?

Pence, Trump, or both?
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
But Hilary said she wasn't hacked?? Which is it? She doesn't care about the national security aspect of being hacked but by god there will be hell to pay if the hackers make her look like the evil witch she is.

She can FOAD....preferably painfully.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
Sticking Trump in this mess takes some creativity. It is like seven degrees to kevin bacon game.
Fun stuff. Thanks for playing.
Maybe we should just do another over-sized, red, novelty reset button with Russia and everything will be good again.
What will be entertaining is that the DNC is obviously trying a diversion tactic away from their own corruption and the media will try and help with the strategy. But the Sanders supporters already have Hillary's number and they're not going to fall for the ruse. In fact, it may piss them off even more.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
Sticking Trump in this mess takes some creativity.
Not in the least. As is typical, he did that all on his own.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
The two statements are not mutually exclusive, nor in logical conflict.

Of course, that requires thinking beyond a superficial level and therefore eliminates the OP from such a realization.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by 4ager
The two statements are not mutually exclusive, nor in logical conflict.

Of course, that requires thinking beyond a superficial level and therefore eliminates the OP from such a realization.

Maybe not in your world...

"If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do," Trump told reporters on Wednesday at a press conference at his Miami-area hotel, adding that "I wish I had that power. I'd love to have that power" to orchestrate the alleged email hack and leak.

"They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted. You'd see some beauties, so we'll see."
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
Anything to distract attention away from what was in the emails. You fell for it.
Posted By: SakoAV Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
I'm not sure that they're mutually exclusive.
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
It is shocking that Trump is asking or inviting the Russians to Hack US computers.

I still have to ask.." Is this guy trying to loose" or is he the most stupid/dangerous politician we have ever seen?
Originally Posted by SakoAV

Even Trump is now saying he was being sarcastic...
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

sarcastic.

Does he know that he is running for the most important and serious job in the world...

Trump is and always be a running clown show.
Posted By: SakoAV Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
Come high noon on 20Jan17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as 45th President of the United States of America, and there ain't a damned thing that neocons and liberals (they're one-in-the-same) can do to deny the will of We, the People.

I loved Reagan. My prediction is that Trump will become a better president than was Reagan. Reagan was a diplomat and statesman. Trump is a businessman who won't abide by decorum that has resulted in lost liberties. He's ain't afraid to get in faces of thieves of liberties and girly men who think he's trying to lose. He is going to become the 45 President of the United States of America. northwestalaska, it might be a good time for you to Google a good therapist in Northwest Alaska. I think you're going to need assistance transitioning from serf to rugged individualist.
And the dance begins...
"Remember, it was Hillary Clinton who squandered the gains that were made at the close of our presence in Iraq, the failure in judgment that sent ISIS on the loose," Pence said in Roanoke, using an acronym for the Islamic State militant group.

That was at odds with Trump's view that the American invasion of Iraq was wrong. "I didn't want to go to Iraq," Trump said moments after Pence spoke.
I don't see it but god help us all if he does win.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
The Clintons have always been masters of the shiny object.
Clinton is not anyones 1st choice but she will be a much safer choice than Trump. His demeanor as a world leader is scary at best and dangerous. I have had 20-30 Europeans take float trips with me this summer and each ask "Why are Americans supporting Trump"?

Most of them see Trump as someone who will endanger the entire world. When the leader of the free world is meeting with Angela Merkel or François Hollande and you don't get what you want from them you don't call them names, make fun of their physical features or yell and that is what Trump will do.
Check this out...

John Hutson, a retired rear admiral and former judge advocate general, came onstage, and announced, "Unlike Donald Trump, there are two things that I know an awful lot about: Law and order." He called Trump out for "endorsing torture at a minimum" and inviting Russia to hack a U.S. entity. "It's embarrassing enough that he's the face of one of our political parties," Hutson said. "The real disaster would be if we let Donald Trump become the face of the country we love."
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
Without Trump the USA will become a communist 3rd world country. Hitlery will sell off our freedom a piece at a time.
Posted By: kciH Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Pence, Trump, or both?

He only agrees with candidates he'd like to stick his dick in...so he's either a poof or a Hillary supporter.
Posted By: GrandView Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
It is shocking that Trump is asking or inviting the Russians to Hack US computers.

Actually, it's shocking that you....and a host of other democrat idiots don't have the capacity to understand what Trump said......nor why it was facetious.

The 30,000 emails cited by Trump are gone....forever. Hillary deleted them and scrubbed the server. There were efforts, to no avail, to try to capture them. The environment they used to reside in doesn't even exist anymore. There isn't any way they can be "hacked".

What might have happened....is that they were hacked and saved prior to Hillary deleting and scrubbing. IF the Russians were responsible for THAT......and they still have copies of those emails......Hell yeah, tell 'em to release them to US media.....or the FBI. Don't hold your breath for a response however. The knowledge gained from the Secretary of State emails, and the fact you successfully hacked her is way more valuable than anything to be gained by admitting it.

The hacked DNC emails are strictly for embarrassment.......both in content and in capability.

Trump was pimping the DNC. As he should.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
Clinton is not anyones 1st choice but she will be a much safer choice than Trump. His demeanor as a world leader is scary at best and dangerous. I have had 20-30 Europeans take float trips with me this summer and each ask "Why are Americans supporting Trump"?

Most of them see Trump as someone who will endanger the entire world. When the leader of the free world is meeting with Angela Merkel or François Hollande and you don't get what you want from them you don't call them names, make fun of their physical features or yell and that is what Trump will do.

The same Angela Merkel who is flooding their country and Europe with Syrians? Your worried German citizens might find it offensive that Trump will call her on it and make her look like a buffoon?
Posted By: Longbob Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16

You want diplomacy? John Kerry is the poster child of diplomacy and look where that has gotten us.

I am ready for a lot less diplomacy for a while. The rest of the world needs us more than we need them. Our interests should ALWAYS come first.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
Why would anyone care if the DNC's computers are hacked? The they are a private entity. If they aren't smart enough to secure their computers, frick them.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
So hillary's defense is Trump is a bully for pointing out she broke the law, and the russians probably have her emails. So deleting emails (after a subpoena has been issued) makes her a victim.

The dnc is also a victim of being hacked, and the malicious emails were not an issue.

Now Trump is a russian collaborator because he is suggesting that the russian go in a time machine and steal emails from hillary's illegal server. Naturally hillary is a victim of willfully ignoring the law, and Trump is guilty of using time machines to overthrow the US gvt.

Trump's commentary on past events is more critical than hillary and the dnc creating the events.

Trump does look bad because the russians would use the emails to blackmail hillary, that is a no brainer. Trump is foolish to suggest the russians turn over hillary's emails that she saw fit to delete. Sarcastically, that is naive on Trumps part.
Posted By: BobinNH Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
Mike Pence: We’ll ensure that there are serious consequences for Russia if they’re behind the DNC hack.

What's your point?

Probably nothing worthwhile....as usual.
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16

Dude...are you really that thick???

Wiki released the emails...5 minutes later, the democrats are speculating on national tv that Russia & Trump are in collusion because Putin & Trump have mutual respect for each other and Putins trying to sway the election...Never mind the fact that the emails were PROOF that the DNC was trying to sway it!!! Typical democrat politics...deflect & change the subject...now Trump is the supposed bad guy because he asks Russia...."if you have these emails, please, please release them"...personally, I don't care where wiki got them from....Trump is not to blame...Russia is not to blame...It's the friggin DNC!!!
Posted By: centershot Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by GrandView

Actually, it's shocking that you....and a host of other democrat idiots don't have the capacity to understand what Trump said......nor why it was facetious.

The 30,000 emails cited by Trump are gone....forever. Hillary deleted them and scrubbed the server. There were efforts, to no avail, to try to capture them. The environment they used to reside in doesn't even exist anymore. There isn't any way they can be "hacked".

What might have happened....is that they were hacked and saved prior to Hillary deleting and scrubbing. IF the Russians were responsible for THAT......and they still have copies of those emails......Hell yeah, tell 'em to release them to US media.....or the FBI. Don't hold your breath for a response however. The knowledge gained from the Secretary of State emails, and the fact you successfully hacked her is way more valuable than anything to be gained by admitting it.

The hacked DNC emails are strictly for embarrassment.......both in content and in capability.

Trump was pimping the DNC. As he should.

It kills me that statement has to be explained.......read between the lines a bit folks. Sometimes there is a little more to it.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
I don't think those emails are gone...forever...
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Dude...are you really that thick???

Wiki released the emails...5 minutes later, the democrats are speculating on national tv that Russia & Trump are in collusion because Putin & Trump have mutual respect for each other and Putins trying to sway the election...Never mind the fact that the emails were PROOF that the DNC was trying to sway it!!! Typical democrat politics...deflect & change the subject...now Trump is the supposed bad guy because he asks Russia...."if you have these emails, please, please release them"...personally, I don't care where wiki got them from....Trump is not to blame...Russia is not to blame...It's the friggin DNC!!!

Jeez, all I did was post the words of two men that contradict each other...

Trump said he hopes Russia has the emails and Pence said Russia is in trouble if they hacked the emails.

The Trump team has backed what Pence said; Trump, "Of course I'm being sarcastic...
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
There's 3 truths here:

1. Trump wasn't telling Russia to hack us
2. Trump showed poor judgment in making the statement
3. The DNC is trying to exploit his comment

The bottom line is that when the DNC puts a huge bullseye on there forehead, you should just stick to the facts and rub their faces in it, and get them to hate Hillary even more. You shouldn't try to be sarcastic and give them a perfect diversion opportunity that will help them unite against you. I hate Hillary but Trump turned a massive positive into a setback here.
Posted By: SakoAV Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
Bow,

Do you want Trump or the uncharged felon in the White House?
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
There's 3 truths here:

The bottom line is that when the DNC puts a huge bullseye on there forehead, you should just stick to the facts and rub their faces in it, and get them to hate Hillary even more. You shouldn't try to be sarcastic and give them a perfect diversion opportunity that will help them unite against you. I hate Hillary but Trump turned a massive positive into a setback here.

Bullshit! Trump did not show poor judgment in making that statement. He was right on the money. Our country is run by inept morons who cannot be trusted with sensitive info let alone proof of what they really think of us.

I want a politician who tells is like it is. I don't need cleansed and sanitized versions.
There's 3 truths here:

Bullshit! Trump did not show poor judgment in making that statement. He was right on the money. Our country is run by inept morons who cannot be trusted with sensitive info let alone proof of what they really think of us.

I want a politician who tells is like it is. I don't need cleansed and sanitized versions.

This has nothing to do with political correctness or sanitizing anything. He had a choice between focusing on the corruption of the DNC and using it to alienate Hillary even more to his advantage or to make a dumb joke that the DNC has now been able to exploit and turn the attention away from what matters. He made the wrong choice.
There's 3 truths here:

I disagree with #2...the poor judgement is on the DNC for subverting the process...borderline treason IMHO.

Nothing new there though.
I disagree with #2...the poor judgement is on the DNC for subverting the process...borderline treason IMHO.

The reason why it was poor judgment has nothing to do with the reality of the released emails. Instead of even mentioning Russia, he should have just relentlessly commented about how the emails demonstrate DNC corruption and how Hillary is complicit. Instead, he gave them something they could use as a diversion tactic and take the attention away from what matters. It was a poor choice imo.
And Trump can EASILY turn this around by simply drawing attention to the fact that they are trying to confuse people and take their attention away from the DNC and Hillary corruption. That, all by itself, will bring the attention back where it needs to be.

The reason why it was poor judgment has nothing to do with the reality of the released emails. Instead of even mentioning Russia, he should have just relentlessly commented about how the emails demonstrate DNC corruption and how Hillary is complicit. Instead, he gave them something they could use as a diversion tactic and take the attention away from what matters. It was a poor choice imo.

I'll halfway agree, but the dems. had already insinuated he was complicit...it was his way of telling them to fugg off.

Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Without Trump the USA will become a communist 3rd world country. Hitlery will sell off our freedom a piece at a time.

With Trump the United States will be come a "fascist" rd world nation and look a like Italy in 1932. Do you really think Trump is the solution to all of your problems and only he can fix everything? May I introduce you to Benito Mussolini?

Fascism

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

That "poor judgment" thing you have goin' on sounds like he came straight outta Kruathammer's yapper. I'd doubt that Hillary is more treasonous that Krauthammer.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16

sarcastic.

Does he know that he is running for the most important and serious job in the world...

Trump is and always be a running clown show.

Poor Walt, wrong again as Trump works neither for the DNC or MSM.

Wear your helmet lil' buddy, life's tough. Especially when
---->You're With Her
Posted By: Raeford Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16

Sad thing is, he had to tell you. crazy
Posted By: RickyD Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
I don't think those emails are gone...forever...
Obviously, not. First, they exist on at least one other server and likely dozens to hundreds. Second, they likely also exist on the bitch's server, too, since they were deleted late and are still there if not written over yet. But, since the FBI has it and is an arm of the Lieberal Progressive take-over, we will likely never know concerning that one.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Pence, Trump, or both?

Trump
Originally Posted by Raeford

Sad thing is, he had to tell you. crazy

No he did not have to do that. Does not change the fact that he is saying one thing and Pence saying the opposite.
Posted By: deflave Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader,

Sounds like Baltimore.

Dave
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
Do any of you want a Prez that is sarcastic on the world stage? Me I would rather have someone who thinks before he/she speaks and Trump does not have that ability.

Another question for ya...Do you think the world's leaders will want to even speak with let alone negotiate with someone who so routinely does not live up to his word?

Nationalism is scary thing and leads to fascism.

a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism, especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
Do any of you want a Prez that is sarcastic on the world stage? Me I would rather have someone who thinks before he/she speaks and Trump does not have that ability.

Another question for ya...Do you think the world's leaders will want to even speak with let alone negotiate with someone who so routinely does not live up to his word?

Nationalism is scary thing and leads to fascism.

a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism, especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43

Wow you finally make a decent point.

I agree, there's no way we should elect Hillary.
Posted By: deflave Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
Do any of you want a Prez that is sarcastic on the world stage?

I just want a president that rounds up communists and shoots them in the back of the head.

I don't think that's too much to ask.

Dave
Do any of you want a Prez that is sarcastic on the world stage?

What are they going to do?
Posted By: Stevil Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/28/16
Seems to me that Trump and Pence actually agree on very few Issues, this will be a Cluster F.uck of Epic proportions....

I expected Pence will be hoping Trump ends up indicted during his term and he will get the Top position.
Indicted for what?
Originally Posted by Pat85
Indicted for what?

Trump's first of two Trump University California Federal lawsuits has now been scheduled for November 28. Trump's lawyers asked for February 2017 but the federal judge turned them down.

The judges for the New York state lawsuit have turned down all attempts to toss this case and pending trail dates are before them at this time. Trump also lost his case counter-suing for defamation. He has been ordered pay $800,000 to cover his attacker's attorneys' fees.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Pence vs. Trump - 07/29/16
Mike Pence on Obama’s speech: Name-calling has no place in public life...
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Pence vs. Trump - 08/01/16
Mike Pence shows how it’s done in response to a question about Trump and the Khan family
posted on HOT AIR August 1, 2016 by John Sexton

During a town hall meeting in Nevada, Mike Pence was challenged on his support for Donald Trump despite Trump’s comments over the weekend criticizing a gold star family.

Pence handled the situation well, first calming the crowd and then offering his respect to the person asking the question and then to the Khan family.

“You have a son in the military, how do you tolerate his disrespect?” the woman asked, referring to Trump’s comments over the weekend criticizing Khan’s family. Before she even finished her question the crowd began to boo. Pence waved for them to settle down. “It’s all right,” Pence said adding, “Folks, that’s what freedom looks like and that’s what freedom sounds like.” This brought a round of applause.

Pence turned back toward the woman, who had taken her seat, and said, “Let me just say first I want to honor your son’s service to the country and your family’s service to the country. I truly do.” This brought another round of applause.
“I know this has been much in the news of late, in the last few days, but as I said last night as Donald Trump said Saturday night, Captain Khan is an American hero and we honor him and honor his family as we do all gold star families in this country,” Pence said.

Pence then went beyond the talking points by adding some detail. “The story of Captain Khan is an incredibly inspiring story. June 8th, 2004 he would fall in Iraq…an explosive device in a taxi,” Pence said. He continued,”He was awarded medals, posthumously, because like any great leader he…the accounts of that were that Captain Khan moved people out of the way, told them stay back and he went toward the danger.” “Honestly, again, Captain Khan is an American hero,” Pence repeated. This brought applause and cheers from the audience.
“We cherish…we cherish his family, we cherish all of our gold star families in this country,” Pence said.

Having established that he sincerely appreciated Khan’s service and offered respect for his parents, Pence then offered some words of support for Donald Trump. “The only other thing I would say to you is, having spent time with our nominee, I have never been around someone more devoted to the armed forces of this country, more devoted to the families of our soldiers, sailors, airmen marines and coast guard and no one more devoted to the veterans in this country,” Pence said. “Donald Trump supports our soldiers and supports our veterans like no other leader in my lifetime,” Pence added to cheers and applause.

This is how it’s done. Pence took a tough question that riled up the room and handled it well from beginning to end.

Let’s consider the list of things he did right here:
He respected the woman’s right to free speech.
He reminded the audience that that’s what America sounds like, i.e. disagreement shouldn’t get shouted down in America.
He praised the woman’s son for his service and praised the family.
He acknowledged the controversy.
He praised Captain Khan as a hero.
He said we honor his family as we do all gold star families.
He demonstrated that he sincerely respected Captain Khan’s service by recounting his story for the audience.
He called Khan a great leader and an American hero.
He said he cherished Khan’s gold star family.
And then, having said all that, he actually answered the woman’s pointed question about how he can still respect Donald Trump.

Pence couldn’t have handled that any better than he did. Trump would be wise to follow Pence’s lead
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Pence vs. Trump - 08/01/16
Mike Pence shows how it’s done in response to a question about Trump and the Khan family
posted on HOT AIR August 1, 2016 by John Sexton

During a town hall meeting in Nevada, Mike Pence was challenged on his support for Donald Trump despite Trump’s comments over the weekend criticizing a gold star family.

Pence handled the situation well, first calming the crowd and then offering his respect to the person asking the question and then to the Khan family.

“You have a son in the military, how do you tolerate his disrespect?” the woman asked, referring to Trump’s comments over the weekend criticizing Khan’s family. Before she even finished her question the crowd began to boo. Pence waved for them to settle down. “It’s all right,” Pence said adding, “Folks, that’s what freedom looks like and that’s what freedom sounds like.” This brought a round of applause.

Pence turned back toward the woman, who had taken her seat, and said, “Let me just say first I want to honor your son’s service to the country and your family’s service to the country. I truly do.” This brought another round of applause.
“I know this has been much in the news of late, in the last few days, but as I said last night as Donald Trump said Saturday night, Captain Khan is an American hero and we honor him and honor his family as we do all gold star families in this country,” Pence said.

Pence then went beyond the talking points by adding some detail. “The story of Captain Khan is an incredibly inspiring story. June 8th, 2004 he would fall in Iraq…an explosive device in a taxi,” Pence said. He continued,”He was awarded medals, posthumously, because like any great leader he…the accounts of that were that Captain Khan moved people out of the way, told them stay back and he went toward the danger.” “Honestly, again, Captain Khan is an American hero,” Pence repeated. This brought applause and cheers from the audience.
“We cherish…we cherish his family, we cherish all of our gold star families in this country,” Pence said.

Having established that he sincerely appreciated Khan’s service and offered respect for his parents, Pence then offered some words of support for Donald Trump. “The only other thing I would say to you is, having spent time with our nominee, I have never been around someone more devoted to the armed forces of this country, more devoted to the families of our soldiers, sailors, airmen marines and coast guard and no one more devoted to the veterans in this country,” Pence said. “Donald Trump supports our soldiers and supports our veterans like no other leader in my lifetime,” Pence added to cheers and applause.

This is how it’s done. Pence took a tough question that riled up the room and handled it well from beginning to end.

Let’s consider the list of things he did right here:
He respected the woman’s right to free speech.
He reminded the audience that that’s what America sounds like, i.e. disagreement shouldn’t get shouted down in America.
He praised the woman’s son for his service and praised the family.
He acknowledged the controversy.
He praised Captain Khan as a hero.
He said we honor his family as we do all gold star families.
He demonstrated that he sincerely respected Captain Khan’s service by recounting his story for the audience.
He called Khan a great leader and an American hero.
He said he cherished Khan’s gold star family.
And then, having said all that, he actually answered the woman’s pointed question about how he can still respect Donald Trump.

Pence couldn’t have handled that any better than he did. Trump would be wise to follow Pence’s lead

Points well taken Bow. But why in #@%&^#&^ can't Donald Trump do what Pence did? mad Its maddening to be stuck with a clown instead of a leader.

Jordan
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Pence vs. Trump - 08/03/16
8/3/16 Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence endorsed House Speaker Paul Ryan's re-election bid Wednesday, a day after running mate Donald Trump declined to do so.

In a phone interview with Fox News, Pence backed the Wisconsin congressman in his bid against a primary challenger. The Indiana governor said Trump and Ryan would "do great things" if elected.

"I spoke to Donald Trump this morning about my support for Paul Ryan, our longtime friendship. He strongly encouraged me to endorse Paul Ryan in next Tuesday's primary. I'm pleased to do it," Pence told Fox
Posted By: wdenike Re: Pence vs. Trump - 08/03/16
No surprise. The only reason he is there is to please the azz lickers like you and the other chit heads. Looks like it is working to me.

Take care, Wilie
© 24hourcampfire