Home
Posted By: 19rabbit52 GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/27/16
I noticed yesterday Hitlery said gun control laws and quickly changed it to gun safety laws. I see Pelosi saying we need new gun safety laws. I guess a new code word. Gun safety = gun control
Posted By: 12344mag Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/27/16
Gun control changed to Gun Safety

Global warming changed to Global Climate Change.

Tricky little bassturds they are......
Posted By: Bearcat74 Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/27/16

http://www.infowars.com/video-hilla...-sense-gun-measures-is-outright-gun-ban/
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/27/16
It's all code language with the leftards. NRA ILA reported on a 28 page "spin guide" on how to talk about gun control -- oops, gun SAFETY. For one thing, you're never supposed to mention the NRA -- it's the GUN LOBBY. Et cetera, ad nauseam.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/27/16
Not a new concept.

Newspeak is the fictional language in the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, written by George Orwell. It is a controlled language created by the totalitarian state Oceania as a tool to limit freedom of thought, and concepts that pose a threat to the regime such as freedom, self-expression, individuality, and peace.
Posted By: El_Numero_Uno Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/27/16
I regularly hear the Dumbocraps refer to "common sense gun safety rules". How's that for code talk!
Posted By: cv540 Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/27/16
"Gun Safety" is indeed the new mantra, saw the Huffington Post calling them the first "Gun Safety Ticket."
Posted By: conrad101st Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/27/16
They are preaching a bunch of antigun horsecrap at the DNC right now.
It's all the white man's fault in 3/4 of the country don't ya know.
We have to take yo rights to stop our bad behavior in our ghettos.
Posted By: gsganzer Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/27/16
That's how you can tell there's collusion between the DNC and the mainstream media. You saw the same thing with "tough new restrictive voting laws". They all start using the same phrase within the day/hour/minute. You can't tell me they all start using the same phrase by accident.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/27/16
some interesting reading
http://americangunfacts.com/
Posted By: cv540 Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by gsganzer
That's how you can tell there's collusion between the DNC and the mainstream media. You saw the same thing with "tough new restrictive voting laws". They all start using the same phrase within the day/hour/minute. You can't tell me they all start using the same phrase by accident.

Too true.

DNC sends out talking points, the 90 percent of the main stream media parrots them. Collusion is the perfect descriptor.
Posted By: Redneck Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by 19rabbit52
I noticed yesterday Hitlery said gun control laws and quickly changed it to gun safety laws. I see Pelosi saying we need new gun safety laws. I guess a new code word. Gun safety = gun control
Eff them......
Posted By: ingwe Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/28/16
Gun Safety=Gun Control= People Control.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/28/16
More liberal deception.

Those that are fooled by it deserve what they get.
Posted By: kennyd Re: GUN SAFETY LAWS!! - 07/28/16
those who are not folled will still get what they don't deserve. Real gun safety would be classes on gun use (not reqjiring owning), and the harder part, teaching morals.
© 24hourcampfire