Home
I'm sorry if this has already been posted.
There is something you can do

"I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests.

I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support."
I'll donate 2 cows, a cook pot and a one-way ticket to Rwanda to anyone who feels they're deserving of reparations.
"What if you actually did something meaningful for someone before the end of the year?

What if a stranger restored your belief in humanity, if only for a moment, by supporting you and allowing you to claim something you need in a material way?

I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests.

I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support."

I'm not sure how to adequately describe this statement. Self-delusional is only a surface reaction. Sadness mostly seems to describe the emotions this produces at deeper levels. Sadness that someone actually believes this is the route to happiness and success. It goes against everything I have ever read, heard or experienced about how to actually succeed in life.

"Restore my faith in humanity - give me something for free." The underlying message seems to be "people of color can't help themselves, only white people can help us."

"I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space." Okay, how about THE PRIDE THAT COMES FROM SELF-SUFFICIENCY, FROM DOING IT ON YOUR OWN."

One step taken on your own provides a sweeter reward, makes you "feel better" than being carried a hundred miles.

It still boils down to begging. Just not on a street corner.
I think everyone should put that as an offer on the page and watch them spazz out.
"The soft bigotry of low expectations" comes to mind.
My family has already done that. 150 years ago when they left Iowa to go fight in the Civil war. They were northern farmers and had no real obligation to go but did it anyway. I see our family debt as paid in full. It's not my fault that the coloreds did not take full advantage of the gift.

kwg
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'll donate 2 cows, a cook pot and a one-way ticket to Rwanda to anyone who feels they're deserving of reparations.

I second that! I have said in the past that we should pay reparations with only one requirement; renounce their US citizenship and return to Africa never to return for any reason.
Books request

"I am a 40 year old Louisiana native with a passion for reading and writing, however, I can rarely afford to indulge in buying the books I want. I understand that libraries are a good resource, but reading is a sacrifice of time and energy, and if I sacrifice these things, should I not at least get to keep some of the books I become so attached to? If you love books, then you know what I mean. I understand this is not an emergency, but I don't have tv and I am terribly alone, so it is worth a shot. If anyone has the kindness to send me a barnes and noble gift card, or money for thriftbooks.com, it would mean so much to me."

Should......... WTF
Wonder how many white libs are going to jump on that?
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Wonder how many white libs are going to jump on that?

Very few, but you can bet your azz they'll get in line to vote for a government that will force the rest of us to do it.
You know some white guy full of guilt is making ammo dispensers for big city street corners.

What about reparations for the White victims of black crime since the 1960's???
I invite those racist hypocrites wanting something for nothing, who have been repeatedly incarcerated, to contribute to a fund to repay all the hard working Americans, who have been paying their way their entire pathetic lives.
Wondering what amount of "administrative fees" she will skim off the top?
Who gives a flying [bleep] what color someone's skin is. I have lived the last 35 years under affirmative action and that racist program is beginning to piss me off. I'm done being forced to give up my rights because someone with some other color skin thinks they've been wronged somehow. I didn't wrong them so they can just GFY. Get a job and get over it or go back to whatever [bleep] you self identify with.
I think the Dems owe them for subjugating them to lives of poverty, crime, limited expectations and advancement, and living off the dole... and forcing them to lower themselves to voting D...
White person; I offer my services in helping you fill out a JOB APPLICATION and constructive encouragement such as a kick in the azz.
I was laughing my azz off yesterday, when I read that. Absolute insanity, but then, look at who posted it. smile

in retrospect, I have to admit that yesterday I stopped by one of the local black barber shops, and spent an hour drinking beer and shooting the bull with the owners, old, old friends, about CCW, fishing, hunting and how stupid hillary is.
Today, driving to my son's biz with some supplies, I stopped in the Winn Dixie parking lot, and helped an old black lady get her car cranked. Her crack head grand son never showed up to help. It was mid nineties and bright sun, and the old gal was about done in. She got a free bottle of ice cold water from me too.

Guess I am just a white guy eaten up with white guilt. laughing.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I was laughing my azz off yesterday, when I read that. Absolute insanity, but then, look at who posted it. smile

Just doing my part to make the world whole. I can't help but wonder if maybe something is owed the other way too. How do we know that 100% effort was given at all times? Perhaps there were slacker slaves?
I think they can find their reparations in the soil of Gettysburg, where 50,000 bled and died. mad
How much do they want from the Spanish & Portuguese? Those guys were the brutal slavers. The life expectancy in some the Caribbean islands cane fields was only 2 years.
and let's not forget the British and the French. Haiti, Nevis, Dominica, Granada, St Lucia and a number of other French held islands were hell holes of the first magnitude, if you were a black or Indian slave.
The Brits brought hell to Jamaica, Bahamas, Virgin Islands, Cayman and Turks, and a great many more.
Note that the website has a button for trolls. Apparently whenever anyone objects, they label them a troll and delete any comments. That keeps them 100% positive to their cause.
What about.....

White person #1: I have some cotton and tobacco that needs picking.

POC: Yessa massa

Life would flow more naturally if everyone knew their place and their limitations.
When I get up tomorrow at 5AM to go to work, knowing that I will have a 12 hour day ahead of me, I will give this some thought.

Hope they are not holding their breath.

I jumped a black ladies car battery today at the Mai Tai Restaurant in Jacksonville. She was stuck in the heat with her little kid and was most appreciative of the help. I believe she was a Marine wife based on her car decal. I think being nice is the right thing to do - because you want to do nice things, not because you are compelled to by any false sense of guilt.
Ps As for reparations - if these folks think they can become happy by having another person's guilt buy things they desire, then they are doomed to living an unhappy life.
Come on over, anytime betwixt 10pm and 7am and help yourselves.
I wish there was a comment section.
really? this is a joke right?
they can swing by my place. i got some half filled paint cans i'm looking to get rid of. might spruce up their creeib a bit.
I pledge $1000 to every slave I've owned or black person I've abused simply because they were black.

Oh, and I expect similar reparations for the way my Irish ancestors were treated!
My oldest known ancestor came here on his own. He had to sign a 10 year indentured servent contract to pay his passage, after swearing allegiance to the King. He fought in the Revolutionary War, right side. Many years of productive citizenry, taxes paid, various public services. I thinks we's is owed sumptin. I didnt even get a free phone.

Not bragging, what they did was them, not me. Just making a point.
I think I will send money to the Negroes Are Always Causing Problems
"How much do they want from the Spanish & Portuguese? Those guys were the brutal slavers. ..."

Brother, you ain't kidding! In fact, the inaugeration of slavery actually began around 1440 A.D. when a Portugese ship's captain in the employ of Portugese Prince, Henry the Navigator, returned from the west coast of Africa with six "sturdy Negros."

They were then baptized by the Catholic Church, enslaved, and worked to death. Not long after, a Portugese ship carrying soldiers, raided an African village on what later became known as the "Ivory Coast," butchered men, women, and children. The soldiers captured 165 men, women, and children and returned to Portugal with them where they were promptly enslaved. And it went on from there.

Some of the most vicious and brutal slave traders were Arabs. Gold, ivory, and slaves: a very lucrative product.

Slavery still exists around the world but it is covered up by the "powers that be" and their obeying media in order to place the blame for slavery only on the U.S. and white Americans.

The facts of history are meaningless to the ignorant liberals.

L.W.

My kin people were slaves of the NAZIs during WWII , I wants my reprations too. Where do I go to collect ?

Mike
Originally Posted by 6mm250
My kin people were slaves of the NAZIs during WWII , I wants my reprations too. Where do I go to collect ?

Mike
They lost so they owe nothing. We won and it seems that the winners are expected to pay for the sins of all the losers.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I'm sorry if this has already been posted.
There is something you can do

"I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests.

Interpretation;

'F cking white people...white people please help me'!

Mike
They lost so they owe nothing. We won and it seems that the winners are expected to pay for the sins of all the losers.

So , the white yankees gotta pay & the white southerners are off the hook ?

Mike

Mike

Mike

Unfortunately the white Yankees are the ones pushing the cause. Because they live in states that are 90% white.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6J1Skptbs
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Mike

Mike

Unfortunately the white Yankees are the ones pushing the cause. Because they live in states that are 90% white.

Well if the yankees want it so damn bad let them sumbitchs pay for it.

Mike
This is making Stevils man-Gina ache
I have some Pesos I can send
The Indians are the people that got a a raw deal.
Originally Posted by hanco
The Indians are the people that got a a raw deal.

and yet there were others before us that also got a raw deal. we took this country from someone, so, we are just a link in the human chain of change. i don't deserve anything because my forbear's were whipped. the only thing i deserve is what i earn by my actions , no one else's, living or past.
According to the CIA Factbook, the per capita GDP for Benin is $2100, for Nigeria it is $6100 and for Togo it is $1500. That averages out to about $3200 per person, per year.

The per capita GDP for the United States is $55,000.

Figuring a person lives an average life expectancy of 74 years, the net difference (NPV) in benefits between living in the United States and the three countries that contributed the most slaves to North America is $3,800,000 per person. This number comprehends an interest rate of ZERO, since Obama's pets at the Fed have driven ZIRP to juice up the economy.

By these calculations, Black Americans owe each non-Black American approximately $623,000 in reverse reparations to thank them for the greater opportunities (and health care system, roads, air conditioning etc.)

Just saying. Knives cut both ways.
The problem wasn't so much slavery, as slavery was a way of life in the world in that era. It was the idiots in the south who enacted Jim Crowe laws that really screwed us over and gave us the issues we have today.
I'm just jealous I didn't think of it first...you know, with a 15% processing fee of course. You could make millions off of the dumb and guilty. All the while, the liberals will hail you as some kind of ahead of the curve hero. Oh, it's brilliant; wish I thought of it.
What's the line from from Van Halen song. "Hot For Teacher". ? " I don't feel tardy". I don't feel guilty. At all
Originally Posted by Calvin
The problem wasn't so much slavery, as slavery was a way of life in the world in that era. It was the idiots in the south who enacted Jim Crowe laws that really screwed us over and gave us the issues we have today.

The problem is professional victims whining about past persecution, and liberals being stupid enough to buy into it. Most of our ancestors came to America because of persecution in one form or another.
When I assist a black person who is having a problem and needs a little help, I do so not based on their skin color or any white guilt I'm suppose to have.

It's white liberals who have put this crap into their heads... ya know, we also call them DemocRATS.....

Anyone wants something for being black and their ancestors brought here against their will, I say we owe them a one way ticket back to Africa, to the schitthole nation of their choice... and they leave their American citizenship on the door step.

This BS never ends, but it is really amp'ing up now that their elitist Afro Prez second term is winding down...

but not to be heartless to their concerns...I think this song by Travis Tritt has a good solution for their concerns...

© 24hourcampfire