Home
This doesn't bode well and will be used against Trumpists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ks-home-mosque-New-York-hate-attack.html

[quote]Gunman executes Imam and his assistant while they walk home from their mosque in New York 'hate attack'
Imam, Maulama Akonjee, 55, was shot dead by gunman in broad daylight
Gunman also shot Akonjee's 64-year-old assistant, Thara Uddin
The shooting occurred near a Queens mosque Saturday afternoon
Both men were shot in head, Akonjee was pronounced dead at hospital
His assistant, Uddin, died nearly four hours later, according to police
A crowd of angry Muslim men at the scene believe it was a 'hate crime'
One man said they blame 'Donald Trump for creating Islamophobia'
The gunman fled the scene on foot and is still at large, police said
By VALERIE EDWARDS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 16:40 EST, 13 August 2016 | UPDATED: 19:35 EST, 13 August 2016

shares
View comments
Imam, Maulama Akonjee (pictured), was shot dead in broad daylight as he and his assistant left a mosque in Queens
Imam, Maulama Akonjee (pictured), was shot dead in broad daylight as he and his assistant left a mosque in Queens
An imam and his assistant were shot and killed in broad daylight as they walked home from a mosque in Queens.
Police said a gunman walked up to religious leader, Maulama Akonjee, 55, on Saturday afternoon as he and his assistant, Thara Uddin, 64, were leaving the Al-Furqan Jame Masjid mosque in Ozone Park.
Both men were rushed to Jamaica hospital, where Akonjee, a married father-of-three, was pronounced dead.
His assistant died about fours later.
Imam Akonjee was described as a revered religious leader.
He came to Queens from Bangladesh a little less than two years ago, according to the New York Daily News.
After the shooting a crowd of angry Muslim men gathered at the scene insisting it was a hate crime, saying the two men were specifically targeted.
Scroll down for video
Imam Akonjee and his assistant, Thara Uddin, were approached by a gunman who shot them in the back of the head
+14
Imam Akonjee and his assistant, Thara Uddin, were approached by a gunman who shot them in the back of the head
Scene outside mosque where Imam and associate shot dead
Progress: 0%0:00
Play
Mute
Current Time 0:00
/
Duration Time 1:23
Fullscreen
Need Text
Both men were rushed to Jamaica hospital, where Akonjee, a married father-of-three, was pronounced dead. His assistant died about fours later
+14
Both men were rushed to Jamaica hospital, where Akonjee, a married father-of-three, was pronounced dead. His assistant died about fours later
Imam Akonjee was described as a revered religious leader since his arrival in Queens from Bangladesh a little less than two years ago
+14
Imam Akonjee was described as a revered religious leader since his arrival in Queens from Bangladesh a little less than two years ago
The suspect, who fled the scene on foot, is still at large as police continue the hunt for the man
+14
The suspect, who fled the scene on foot, is still at large as police continue the hunt for the man
After the shooting a crowd of angry Muslim men (pictured) gathered at the scene insisting it was a hate crime, saying the two men were specifically targeted
+14
After the shooting a crowd of angry Muslim men (pictured) gathered at the scene insisting it was a hate crime, saying the two men were specifically targeted
'That's not what America is about,' local resident Khairul Islam told the newspaper.
'We blame Donald Trump for this ... Trump and his drama has created Islamophobia.'
Police said they received multiple 911 calls of two males being shot at the corner of Liberty Avenue and 79 Street around 1.50pm.
Both men suffered gunshot wounds to the back of the head and were rushed to the hospital in critical condition.
Imam Akonjee was pronounced dead at the hospital while his assistant died hours later.
Uddin's brother, Mashuk Uddin, told the Daily News that a bullet tore through his brother's brain.
2 dead including mosque Imam in NYC shooting
Progress: 0%0:00
Play
Mute
Current Time 0:00
/
Duration Time 2:05
Fullscreen
Need Text
RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

Is Trump a Russian agent? Top Kremlinologist presents a...

Meghan McCain slams 'garbage election', announcing she...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
He was on life support at the hospital before he passed away.
The two victims were heading to Uddin's house when they were attacked.
Mashuk Uddin told the newspaper that he's 'very shocked', adding that his brother had no 'problems with anybody'.
'He just goes to the mosque, prays and goes home.'
Local residents were outraged after the shooting that happened between 79th Street and Liberty Avenue. A man gestures towards the place where the imam was killed
+14
Local residents were outraged after the shooting that happened between 79th Street and Liberty Avenue. A man gestures towards the place where the imam was killed
Several residents said they were shocked, angry and feared for their lives following the shooting
+14
Several residents said they were shocked, angry and feared for their lives following the shooting
The two victims were apparently heading to Uddin's house when they were attacked, according to Uddin's brother
+14
The two victims were apparently heading to Uddin's house when they were attacked, according to Uddin's brother
The imam's nephew, Rahi Majid, 26, told the Daily News that he isn't 'sure what kind of an animal would kill that man', adding that his uncle wouldn't 'hurt a fly'.
Kobri Chowdhury, the president of a second neighborhood mosque, told the newspaper that the shooting was 'just a pure, blind, hate crime'.
Local residents described the imam as a pious, well-respected member of the community, the Daily News reported.
Witnesses said the shooter was tall and Hispanic.
They said the man was carrying a large handgun and wearing a dark blue shirt and short pants.
Local residents described the imam as a pious, well-respected member of the community
+14
Local residents described the imam as a pious, well-respected member of the community
One local resident blamed 'Donald Trump' for the shooting, saying 'Trump and his drama created Islamophobia'
+14
One local resident blamed 'Donald Trump' for the shooting, saying 'Trump and his drama created Islamophobia'
Kobri Chowdhury, the president of a second neighborhood mosque said the shooting was 'just a pure, blind, hate crime'
+14
Kobri Chowdhury, the president of a second neighborhood mosque said the shooting was 'just a pure, blind, hate crime'
During a press conference Deputy Inspector Henry Lautner said that a preliminary investigation 'revealed that the two victims were walking northbound on 79th Street and as they were turning onto Liberty Avenue, they were approached from behind'.
He added that video surveillance showed 'a male with medium complexion dressed in a dark polo shirt and shorts' approaching the two religious leaders.
Officials said the gunfire erupted a block away from the elevated A train station.
The suspect, who fled the scene on foot, is still at large as police continue the hunt for the man.
'At this time, a motive has not been determined, and we are currently conducting an extensive canvass of the area for video and additional witnesses,' Lautner said.
'There are no arrests at this time and the investigation is ongoing.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-New-York-hate-attack.html#ixzz4HGXmVljm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook/quote]
Damn good start. Lot more to go though.
Shooter was described as Hispanic, but it's trump's fault??? Too funny..... Trump's wall might have prevented this! Ha
Good news travels fast ! Just a billion more to go !
Originally Posted by From Story
One man said they blame 'Donald Trump for creating Islamophobia

Actually, Muslim extremists and moderate Muslims doing nothing about the extremists created Islamophobia but who's paying attention to the facts.....

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Shooter was described as Hispanic, but it's trump's fault??? Too funny..... Trump's wall might have prevented this! Ha

Priceless to say the least.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
This doesn't bode well and will be used against Trumpists.

So what else is new?
Maybe Hillary ordered the hit.
I'm sure it couldn't be another Muslim. The shooter is described as Mexican and they share no similarities ragheads.
Chances are it was a muslim shooter. MBM.
I thought guns were illegal in NYC.
We may laugh and joke about it fella's, but I don't thing any good is gunna come out of this.
The muslims hacked Hitlery's medical records?
Originally Posted by viking
We may laugh and joke about it fella's, but I don't thing any good is gunna come out of this.

Are you implying that the democrats will use their media to smear republicans over this?
Usually when a preacher gets shot, it's because he was boning someone he shouldn't have been.

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Usually when a preacher gets shot, it's because he was boning someone he shouldn't have been.

You mean he was fuggin somebody else's GOAT ? wink
Goat, wife, child, maybe all the above.

Their excuse to shoot and kill some Christians. I see nothing good coming out of this.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020

Their excuse to shoot and kill some Christians.

Aren't they already doing that?
Sounds like the guy was a pretty good shot , both head shots. Probably Sunnie shooting Shia Muslim. Shooter was a Registered Democrat .
WCBS 880’s Stephanie Colombini reported authorities are searching for a tan-skinned man in a dark polo shirt and shorts.

What's getting glossed over in the reports is that more Muslims have been killed by fellow Muslims than by any other group.

He probably wasn't extreme enough to suit someone.

From CBSNewYork
Imam turf warfare?

They're dancin' in Chigago
They're dancin' in the streets
Islamaphobia, huh? I like the way words no longer have to adhere to their true definition, but just a "feeling". A phobia is an unwarranted, irrational fear of something. Muslims themselves are responsible for the ill will felt against them. They are sadistic, immoral barbarians who want to kill us. They say that, and they do that. It is not irrational to fear or dislike them. Using a murder as a political weapon, even before any facts are known, is deplorable as well. It is also inaccurate to portray Trump supporters as violent. There has been no indication of that, but plenty of angry , violent lefties. That is the truth. Somebody should just say it.
Originally Posted by mog75

Are you implying that the democrats will use their media to smear republicans over this?

this was a dnc/soros hit in an attempt to implicate Trump and gin up yet another negative news cycle.
someone has taken an accurate poll and the numbers have them desperate.
very, very interesting. I am certain that the shooter was just another muslim though.
Thank God that the evening news will have their new lead off story for the next week or so. Hearing about Trump being behind in their polls gets so boring to hear night after night, those stupid talking heads.

Here's to more similar lead off stories.

Already has......2 down.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Already has......2 down.

sorry but it will be a cold day in hell when you see me cry when someone gives a Muslim a dirt nap.
Brace yourself, he looks like a muzz. [Linked Image]

Now that racist Trump is inciting rare Muzz on Muzz violence. This was the top story on The Daily Mail when I went to bed, now that the sketch was released it's halfway down the page and the comments are deleted.
Forget Trump, it's another muzzy.

already good has come out . -2

Already has......2 down.
beat me to it!
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Already has......2 down.
beat me to it!

That's great news I agree. But how the Dems and media will spin will be bad for us I think. The cops are already marked, no it might get worse.
We're a lost country bereft of morality. 2 counts of premeditated first degree murder with special circumstances, and posters are celebrating. Very sad.
Indeed,....

You should burn yourself up in protest a la Buddhist Monk.

GTC

Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Indeed,....

You should burn yourself up in protest a la Buddhist Monk.

GTC

I can provide the sterno.
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
Brace yourself, he looks like a muzz. [Linked Image]

Now that racist Trump is inciting rare Muzz on Muzz violence. This was the top story on The Daily Mail when I went to bed, now that the sketch was released it's halfway down the page and the comments are deleted.

He must have caught the Iman screwing his favor Goat and this is now a crime of passion, not hate
Originally Posted by SakoAV
We're a lost country bereft of morality. 2 counts of premeditated first degree murder with special circumstances, and posters are celebrating. Very sad.

You don't get it. These guys are at war with you and would cut your head off with a pocket knife and their friends would celibate.
Federer video posted above makes an excellent point - "moderate Muslims belive the world will submit later (to Islamic control), radical Muslims believe the world will submit now". (about 37:20)
This is unfortunate, actually. The Bangladeshies aren't a very militant bunch, and this might change things.

I would say it's probably Eye-Sis inspired to cause trouble and rile up a previously benign group.
Blame it on the Guineas...
Looks to me like a hit from the muslim mafia.
Allowing unabated immigration is to blame
Foreigners doing jobs Americans wont do.
And the muslimes blame Trump.
Of course they do---
Originally Posted by kwg020

Their excuse to shoot and kill some Christians. I see nothing good coming out of this.

kwg

Wrong!!They do not need an excuse.I hope this is the new fad. shocked

Does it taste good swallowing propaganda?
That guy in the sketch sure looks like Leon...
Originally Posted by Ringman

You don't get it. These guys are at war with you and would cut your head off with a pocket knife and their friends would celibate.

Celibate? No way. Not if goat-f***-ing counts.
Originally Posted by 700LH

Does it taste good swallowing propaganda?

Does it suck being that one guy in the room that never gets the jokes?

Muslims killing muslims because Americans won't do it.

Geez..
It gets worse and worse!!
So I'm supposed to quake in my boots when one of these cats has become a target? Don't think so!
There be such creature as a moderate Muzzy.
© 24hourcampfire