Home
http://www.infowars.com/chart-clinton-foundation-donations-linked-to-state-dept-favors/

Well, any such story probably does need at least a grain of salt, but if even half the connections shown are correct, it is devastating.

Did someone just dump a bucket of water over Hillary's head?
Oh, those are just silly coincidences.........but Trump should make an ad of this anyway & be all over it every day.

But still, to about 50% of the country (100% of the libtards), it won't make one iota of difference.

If Hilary was dead on the ground, they'd still vote for her anyway.

Sad.

MM
That was a long list - would have been shorter to post who hasn't donated.
I just saw on the news that Hillary vowed to cease criminal activities for the duration, if elected.
what's the net worth of the clinton foundation?

If you go to the CF website you can find a lot of info.It's all global.It's easy to steal money when it's going for a cause.Who knows how much money those folks have rat holed all over the world under different names.They are greedy............
It seems pretty obvious from the onset. Why would a foreign government contribute to a US based foundation for any reason other than influence peddling? The foreign government wouldn't get a tax break or any other benefit.

[Linked Image]

Jeez you Yanks are such innocent rubes, I mean...even we know who to buy off.

What is really important though is where the heck did the Australian Government get it's mits on US $75,000,000 dollars...the bastards have been holding out on us!
Originally Posted by JSTUART

[Linked Image]

Jeez you Yanks are such innocent rubes, I mean...even we know who to buy off.

What is really important though is where the heck did the Australian Government get it's mits on US $75,000,000 dollars...the bastards have been holding out on us!

In the big scheme, printing presses are relatively cheap. Especially when 'made in chicom' wink
Originally Posted by Raeford

In the big scheme, printing presses are relatively cheap. Especially when 'made in chicom' wink

Well as long as the ink doesn't come off too soon the bitch isn't likely to catch on.
Originally Posted by poboy
I just saw on the news that Hillary vowed to cease criminal activities for the duration, if elected.
But was it a pinky promise?
Bill "The Rapist" Clinton sez they are not lying this time.
It's truly unbelievable that this has been allowed.

How about "Make a donation and I'll place state secrets on my easy-access server"?
This turnaround on the Clintons' accepting foreign bribes was not in the plans for a hillary presidency. Without Trump the subject would never have come up.
she's been a busy little crook
© 24hourcampfire