Home
somebody actually did a study, i wonder if they used a yardstick:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/163...the-world-and-african-blokes-come-first/
You measure from that dimple above your butt, all the way around to the tip, right?

Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
You measure from that dimple above your butt, all the way around to the tip, right?

Lmao

But not the dimple
BWAHAHAHA, and 17.9 cm is only 7 inches. laugh
and we worry about chit we have no control over. LOL
Originally Posted by rost495
and we worry about chit we have no control over. LOL

Ya, and upon reading these worldwide stats, I think I'm gonna ask Wifey for a new rifle or something ;]
Oh, I see, it's in CENTIMETERS. shocked

I was thinking for a moment there I had REALLY gotten the short end of the stick. laugh
As usual...I'm off the charts.
I wanna see the girl that did the measuring, or were multiple girls used? Could make a difference. whistle
The Whore laughed and said who do you think you are going to please with that little thing and the man looked at her and said(ME)
That's from the floor, right?
Good to see I am above average in something....And the Best news is!!!! No African in me...... crazy
Africans are larger, because their women are larger. Hard to hit the sweet spot on something that big, without being equipped for the job.
Originally Posted by Raeford
I wanna see the girl that did the measuring, or were multiple girls used? Could make a difference. whistle

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Africans are larger, because their women are larger. Hard to hit the sweet spot on something that big, without being equipped for the job.

Negative
Africans are longer because of an evolutionary causation that resulted from a super hostile environment.
Follow..
With multiple males breeding there same female, the longer member was able to make deposit closer to the cervix and more likely fertilizer the egg.
Therefore passing on the gene of the longer member.
Society's that formed civilizations earliest promoted monogamy earlier as well.
Africa remained hunter gatherer and uncivilized well into the 19th century.

That point being made, no connection between size and fertility has ever been made.
I myself have twin daughters.
I cannot measure it, when the blood rushes to it, I pass out!
Great data! Now San Francisco can revise the glory hole building code to better accommodate their diversity.
Big tool, big shed.
I win again! laugh
Originally Posted by FreeMe
I win again! laugh

Not really, if you didn't have all those black fellas there you would be down with the Asians and Indians.

Not your fault, probably has something to do with being cold all the time.

And see, you thought Australians were popular because of our winning personalities...when it is really because of our bigger dicks.

Not our fault, probably has something to do with being hot all the time.
Must have been winter when they did the study.

No Canadians because none were willing to drop their drawers in -40...

SS

Good save.
grin

I resisted the temptation to point out that you in essence called yourself a big dick...

grin

SS

That has definitely been pointed out to me before, generally they add 'head' to it though.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by FreeMe
I win again! laugh

Not really, if you didn't have all those black fellas there you would be down with the Asians and Indians.

Not your fault, probably has something to do with being cold all the time.

No. I said "I" - not "we".
I have some guaranteed enlargement pills, I sell them to you cheap
Now, they should measure the women.
I heard that African had longer schlongs because they evolved that way. Seems like when they were living in trees, they would use the longer thingy to tie to a limb so they wouldn't fall out when they went to sleep. Apparently, they haven't been out of the trees very long.
Now for the tongue.....
Originally Posted by las
Now for the tongue.....

To hell with that, women have told me they'd much rather be stabbed to death than tickled to death ;]
I can't find the dimple....should I go higher?

I've actually been told by some very experienced ones that ball size means more. How do I measure those??
Originally Posted by byc

I've actually been told by some very experienced ones that ball size means more. How do I measure those??

with a mason jar full of water.
you dip them then measure how much water ran out.
Originally Posted by ringworm
Originally Posted by byc

with a mason jar full of water.
you dip them then measure how much water ran out.

Eureka... wink

John
Thanks....guess now I'll have to get some of the wide mouth jars!! laugh
Can only say how cold the water is off the side of the boat. Not how deep it is. Feeling depressed.
Originally Posted by byc

You just missed the boat on that, balls can only be measured from Aug 1 - Aug 15 when they're at the peak of Summer Droopage, that's when you get the best slap/swing ratios...
© 24hourcampfire