Home
Posted By: SakoAV Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
I'm very skeptical of polls. I believe that the majority of them are propaganda. Now we have a very liberal outfit showing Trump leading the uncharged felon.

I've never thought that Trump has ever trailed the uncharged felon.

Come high noon of 20 Jan 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as the 45th President of the United States of America, and there ain't a damned thing that liberals, neocons, GOP elitists, GOP power brokers, Lyin' Ted, Chubby Cherub Beck, media, the Bush Family Cartel, or anyone will be able to deny the will of We, the People.

It's long past time that we've had an AUTHENTIC conservative in the White House.

Lyin' Ted did a pretty good job of deceiving his lackeys, but he was never going to whip Trump regardless of his cheating and slimy machinations. And the uncharged felon would've put a serious azz whoopin' on Lyin' Ted by exposing his lies and his loyalty to the New World Order.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
They lie about the polls to discourage Trump voters.

Go Trump!
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Go Trump!

Us "silent majority" types vote regardless of what polls say...for the most part, I've always found the polls to be fairly accurate...this election may be different. I don't know.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Go Trump!

Us "silent majority" types vote regardless of what polls say...for the most part, I've always found the polls to be fairly accurate...this election may be different. I don't know.
The last election was different. Or stolen.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16

Go Trump!

This election is different MM, they're scared to death of Trump and will do/say anything to try and stop him.
Posted By: MacLorry Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
I'm glad to hear you say Trump is an authentic conservative. If he gets whipped in the general election I expect some will try to claim that's not true.
Posted By: pal Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
...This election is different...

It's true. This one is different. There's a real person in this one to rally behind.
Posted By: urbaneruralite Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Can you be a felon if not convicted? Anyhow, there's a well identified group of people who actually vote. The part of that group who have supported Trump so far is not enough to make a majority.

A vote for Trump is a wasted vote because he literally cannot win.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
I'm startin to believe hiLIARy will sink in her own sewage.
Posted By: Fullfan Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
I have traveled all over western PA in the last week. From Erie to the Steel City. Trump signs every where. Never saw one for the old hag.

Go Trump...
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

How is a vote "wasted" because some jackass says he can't win?

I don't consider my last two presidential votes "wasted" because I voted for McCain and Romney...even though they lost, my vote certainly wasn't "wasted"...a "wasted" vote is one that isn't cast.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Calling Trump a conservative is a stretch beyond where my mind will go.

This will be the first time I've ever voted for a N Y Liberal, but the alternative is worse.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Originally Posted by curdog4570

This will be the first time I've ever voted for a N Y Liberal, but the alternative is worse.

Even Trump has said he ain't no Conservative...
Posted By: Scott F Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16

I think you may be pleasantly surprised. He was not my first choice but my first choice was a mistake. I will be smiling when I cast my vote for Trump and not just because the other choice is so bad. I may be proven wrong but that is how I see it now.
Posted By: KMS Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Originally Posted by SakoAV
It's long past time that we've had an AUTHENTIC conservative in the White House.

Authentic Conservative? I hope he wins to, but let's not get carried away.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
This is my experience also.I am liking Trump more as this election plays out.
Originally Posted by Scott F

I think you may be pleasantly surprised. He was not my first choice but my first choice was a mistake. I will be smiling when I cast my vote for Trump and not just because the other choice is so bad. I may be proven wrong but that is how I see it now.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16

People still don't get it.

The american public is tired of politicians.

The GOP will NEVER get it.

No where else to go ....but Trump.

He sounds good........ I hope there is more to him that talk.
Posted By: mog75 Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Authentic Conservative ??? Are you just messing with piddler/walt/the rest of our democrat trolls? Or are you really confused?
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
I'm very skeptical of polls. I believe that the majority of them are propaganda. Now we have a very liberal outfit showing Trump leading the uncharged felon.

Come high noon of 20 Jan 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as the 45th President of the United States of America, and there ain't a damned thing that liberals, neocons, GOP elitists, GOP power brokers, Lyin' Ted, Chubby Cherub Beck, media, the Bush Family Cartel, or anyone will be able to deny the will of We, the People.

Lyin' Ted did a pretty good job of deceiving his lackeys, but he was never going to whip Trump regardless of his cheating and slimy machinations. And the uncharged felon would've put a serious azz whoopin' on Lyin' Ted by exposing his lies and his loyalty to the New World Order.

Don't jinx us. I'd rather he be reported as being behind.
kwg
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Originally Posted by mog75
Authentic Conservative ??? Are you just messing with piddler/walt/the rest of our democrat trolls? Or are you really confused?
Do you know of or remember laguana/rasuli, well sakoav is the newest re-incarnation of them.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Never mind labels, vote for the candidate who is best for the country and for you and your family's future.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Do you know of or remember laguana/rasuli, well sakoav is the newest re-incarnation of them.

I try to forget, I do recall a BCD down in the custom rifles. He put us all on report although I never heard anything from the mods. Let me know if that one comes back.

I think it's time for that bouncy brunette in the van now. wink
Nope,all together different person. lagauna/rasuli and now sakoav only show up during election years2016,,2014,2012 and just to stir schit.

You're right, it's time for the brunette....
[Linked Image]
That's the one! Anything down in the basement worth peeking at today? Last time i went down there poobs was coming out of the closet with his 6.8. Haven't dared look down there since. I imagine anyone posting girls down there is offered a turd in hell and a firm GFY?
Just zip past Ingwe's posts. wink
Nope,all together different person. lagauna/rasuli and now sakoav only show up during election years2016,,2014,2012 and just to stir schit.

You're right, it's time for the brunette....
[Linked Image]

Love this one. I'm gonna do some 223AI research now.
Enjoy. wink
Posted By: ringworm Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

please, educate us all on the alternative so we won't waste our vote...
Posted By: byc Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16

[Linked Image]

I'd like to know what's written on the headliner of the magic bus she's riding in.
You have failed....
[Linked Image]

laugh grin
HA!!

Just wondered of my name was up there!! eek
-
Originally Posted by byc

[Linked Image]

I'd like to know what's written on the headliner of the magic bus she's riding in.

I can almost read some of it. Anyone know how to pause a gif?
At least you don't own/shoot a 6.8 spc,right?
Why would anyone want to pause that gif,is beyond my comprehension. grin
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Polls will show Hillary winning pre-election day. The massive voter fraud/just plain ol' stealing of an election will go unnoticed, just as it did 4 years ago.
I don't know what I was thinking. She's so perky, goofy, happy. Reminds me of highschool/college. Thought maybe I'd recognize a name.
At least you don't own/shoot a 6.8 spc,right?

Uhhhh no ... BUT I have been known to write on the walls of the lady's room that byc is a great "fug." Actually paid off in a few instances.

Pretty sure I spent many a night with a Sharpie in a happy bus as well!!
wink

Mog75,you may like this young lady also.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: wyowinchester Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16

For all you DICKs that won't vote for Trump, for what ever reason.
A vote for that lying, cheating, wench is worse.
I'd rather you sit this election out then vote for a Lib that want to take away your rights. Just bitch moan, but don't go vote against freedom. Idjets
Nobody said they aren't voting for trump. All anyone said is that he's nothing resembling a conservative.
Posted By: wyowinchester Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
If I miss read some posts. My apologies.
There are a few individuals posting, that I'm not so sure about.
Statement still stands.
I could be mistaken too, but I've yet to see anyone here say they won't vote against hiliary. (Except the regular democrat trolls). Clinton and her party have made their stance on the civilian ownership of firearms crystal clear. They will get get an extremely small percentage of gun owners to vote for them (notice the "NRA vs. clinton" thread). That said Trump ain't no conservative, far from it.
This adblock thing is a POS.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16

Talk about deceived, Trump is not a conservative.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Trump in Lead - 08/20/16
Trump isn't a politician that's happy to roll over. If there's areas with 110% participation or districts with no votes for the republican I expect Trump to fight and uncover the corruption.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump isn't a politician that's happy to roll over. If there's areas with 110% participation or districts with no votes for the republican I expect Trump to fight and uncover the corruption.

Trump and Clinton has been politicians all their lives buying and selling power at all levels of government.
One should know whom they are voting for. The Clintons are worse than Trump.
Once again, I am voting for the underside of the ticket. And hoping for the best.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16

Exactly how I feel
Posted By: LostHighway Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16

Go Trump!

They generally are accurate.
What to watch are the battleground states.

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/swing-states
Posted By: SakoAV Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16

curdog,

Your confusion is assuredly a product of lack of knowledge: you don't know conservatism.

Read Trump's platform & point out positions inconsistent with conservatism. Show me any other Republican platform that comes close to Trump's very conservative platform. Even better, Trump is a non-interventionist.
Originally Posted by KMS

Authentic Conservative? I hope he wins to, but let's not get carried away.

Whom would you think is an authentic conservative?
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Even Trump has said he ain't no Conservative...

neoconsinger,

Post the link.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16
Originally Posted by kwg020

Don't jinx us. I'd rather he be reported as being behind.
kwg

We think alike here kwg, the polls slanted in hitlerys favor aren't working, they will now slant in Trumps favor in a desperate bid to get his supporters to stay home thinking they have it won. crazy

We must never underestimate the depravity of the liberal diseased mind.
Originally Posted by Ringman

Talk about deceived, Trump is not a conservative.

That's because you don't know conservative.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16
Prove that trump is a conservative.

elkneoconnewmexico is still trying to replace Trump with neocon sociopath Cruz.

You can fool some people some of the time, but you sure as heck can fool elkneoconnewmexico all of the time because he's a neofool.

I posted the link to his platform. Read it.

Now if you'd like me to prove that you're a neocon sellout, that would be easy.

That's a "platform" show me where he has supported conservative causes in his past.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16

curdog,

Your confusion is assuredly a product of lack of knowledge: you don't know conservatism.

Read Trump's platform & point out positions inconsistent with conservatism. Show me any other Republican platform that comes close to Trump's very conservative platform. Even better, Trump is a non-interventionist.

I'm not confused, you are just short on reading comprehension.

My claim is that Trump is not a conservative.

I didn't comment on what he CLAIMS to be, now that he is running for POTUS.

I'd like to buy you at your real worth and sell you at what you think you are worth.
"Of course Trump is a conservative. Actually on the most important issues of the day, he's the most conservative GOP Presidential candidate since Reagan. Keep reading- I'll prove it to you."

Source
curdog,

Some people are not able to admit that they're wrong.

You're one of 'em.

Match trumps words of today with his actions of his past and tell me if they are the same.
That's a "platform" show me where he has supported conservative causes in his past.

Are you really that stoooopid? When was Trump ever a politician?

So every presidents' platforms were just that, platforms?

elkneoconnewmexico, you're too dumb and too liberal to vote. No wonder you bromanced all over that neocon sellout, Romney. You're clueless. You'd vote gun control thinking you're voting Second Amendment, just like you assuredly fell for Obama's Affordable Healthcare Act as affordable and healthcare.

elkneoconnewmexico, stay home on election day. That way, you'll do no harm to what few liberties we have remaining, and there ain't many.

elkneoconnm,

You vote your lust, Hillary. You're far too stooooopid to recognize a conservative.

However, I will prove you're stoooopid.
Still waiting for that "smoking gun" that proves beyond a reasonable doubt the trump is a "Authentic Conservative."

All I see is insults.
Posted By: Scott F Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16

Stop posting photos of your wife and kids on this forum. They're ugly as your heartthrob, Hillary.

That is not only uncalled for it is not true. I know his wife and kids and ugly does not apply.

Intelligent people can disagree on a subject without name calling and insults and I know you are an intelligent person.

See, I have disagreed with you without name calling or insulting you. Give it a try.

Stop posting photos of your wife and kids on this forum. They're ugly as your heartthrob, Hillary.

That is not only uncalled for it is not true. I know his wife and kids and ugly does not apply.

Intelligent people can disagree on a subject without name calling and insults and I know you are an intelligent person.

See, I have disagreed with you without name calling or insulting you. Give it a try.
Yup,the kids got lucky and got mamas looks.

But,sad to say,they may have my brains. shocked laugh
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16
Whether Trump is a conservative really doesn't matter to any but his ardent supporters at this point. And there aren't enough of them to get him elected.

One must consider the 'alternative.'

Trump is a very high risk candidate who has a horrible track record on a lot of things. This should be very concerning to thinking people who favor conservative values.

But one must consider the 'alternative.'

Trump would be considered a much better candidate by many people if he were a Democrat, and Conservatives wouldn't stand for so much of what he puts forward under those circumstances. What does that say?

But one must consider the 'alternative'.

Choosing our next president by the "the lesser of two evils" method is going to be more broadly used in this election than in, perhaps, any previous presidential election in memory.

But there is no alternative!

Posted By: mog75 Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16
Well said Klik.

Elks: put the troll on ignore and post some T&A.
"But on leaving State, Hillary Clinton was pulling down $225,000 a pop for 20-minute speeches to Goldman Sachs. It’s a long way, baby, from her Children’s Defense Fund days, the recalling of which almost caused Bill Clinton to lose it and break down sobbing at the Philly convention."

Pat Buchanan is an authentic conservative. Donald J. Trump is an authentic conservative.

The uncharged felon was knocking down 225k for a third of an hour's yacking for Goldman Sachs? Wait. Goldman Sachs? Hey, that's the outfit of neocon insiders. Yeah, that's it. G-S "loaned" Lyin' Ted a mil for his senate campaign which he said he "forgot" to disclose, but he does have ocean front property in Arizona that's on the market. Lyin' Ted sounds like Hillary. And Heidi works for G-S. And Lyin' Ted tried to pawn himself off as conservative? Were there really people stupid enough to buy that huge Lyin' Ted lie?

Too many people can be fooled all of the time, right elkneoconnm?
Well said Klik.

Elks: put the troll on ignore and post some T&A.
+1 on what Klik said.

Mog75,your right and here's some T&A.

A favorite for the Gentlemen down there in the basement.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: hatari Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16
PEOPLE!! We only have two serious choices. You don't get a do over. Who do you want picking your next 2-3 Supreme Court Justices? Makes voting easy.

(For those of you that can't/refuse to see the difference, disconnect yourself from internet and all forms of communication and go back to tending your weed crop and writing your manifesto.)
You got any of the brunette with the eyes?
Posted By: tbear Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16
I live in liberal Northern Va. & obviously most are voting for Clinton. I am moving to rural North Carolina & there even some whites are supporting Clinton. Attended a Safari Club Int event yesterday & all but one believed it will be a landslide for Clinton in the Electoral College. Most of those attending were business owners, lawyers, retired military, & teachers. The lone decenter was a retired lawyer that is working for Trump's reelection. I fear that Hillary will win & America will continue down the road to liberalism. Those that believe Trump will win with his many a$$hat comments are the same ones that predicted Obama's defeat Sad state of affairs for us old degenerates that saw this happen.
Posted By: hatari Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16
Elect me and she can be White House Intern!!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Whether Trump is a conservative really doesn't matter to any but his ardent supporters at this point. And there aren't enough of them to get him elected.

One must consider the 'alternative.'

Trump is a very high risk candidate who has a horrible track record on a lot of things. This should be very concerning to thinking people who favor conservative values.

But one must consider the 'alternative.'

Trump would be considered a much better candidate by many people if he were a Democrat, and Conservatives wouldn't stand for so much of what he puts forward under those circumstances. What does that say?

But one must consider the 'alternative'.

Choosing our next president by the "the lesser of two evils" method is going to be more broadly used in this election than in, perhaps, any previous presidential election in memory.

But there is no alternative!

^^^This is the rationale of an inveterate neocon who'll stoop to any lie in vain effort to deny the will of We, the People.^^^

Come high noon on 20 JAN 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as 45th President of the United States of America, and there ain't a damned thing that liberals, neocons, elkneoconnm, Klikneocon, GOP power brokers, GOP insiders, the Bush Family Cartel, the Clinton Cartel, and others in America's fifth column can do to deny the will of We, the People.

What pisses posters like elkneoconnm & Klikneocon off is that they were duped by a fraud while Donald J. Trump is the real deal and they were too stupid to know the difference. Neocons will take our guns quicker than a liberal Democrat, right elkneoconnm?

God bless America.

And may God bless and protect Donald J. Trump.

You got any of the brunette with the eyes?
This one?

[Linked Image]
hatari,

Don't make the mistake of thinking your posting to rational posters. Too many posters here have swallowed bad bait and now they're fish outta water.
Originally Posted by hatari
Elect me and she can be White House Intern!!

[Linked Image]
Back off sport,she's already spoken for. grin
One of my favorites.
[Linked Image]
Daughter and I with a mule deer I killed last year.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16
I find it best only to post insults at every thread Raisuli/Laguna the felon posts on.
Nope. Older, better rack.
May have deleted her for other pics. Will this young lady suffice?
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I find it best only to post insults at every thread Raisuli/Laguna the felon posts on.
I took Mogs advice and put sakoav on ignore.
May have deleted her for other pics. Will this young lady suffice?
[Linked Image]

Definetely!
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16

Go Trump!
This.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16

Come high noon on 20 JAN 17, We, the People
were [will have been] duped by a fraud, Donald J. Trump, [because] we're too stupid to know the difference.

With minor editing for clarity, you are spot on.............. unfortunately.

Just don't assume we are all so stupid.

There really is no way to know who Trump might nominate for the Supreme Court, but it is a sure bet who the alternative would.

Again, we have to consider the alternative, only because we have no other alternative. (But you are welcome to go on blindly following the hero of your wet dreams. I'm sure that if by chance he doesn't lose, some folks will will slurp up whatever he excretes and proclaim it "notshit".)
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16

Hey dickFace, you don't raise Trump up by tearing down Ted!
There are many of us that supported Ted in the primaries and don't take to kindly to you mofo's that tear him down!
What's your agenda in doing this Byatch?
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

Hey dickFace, you don't raise Trump up by tearing down Ted!
There are many of us that supported Ted in the primaries and don't take to kindly to you mofo's that tear him down!
What's your agenda in doing this Byatch?

He's just another sore winner. I think they're starting to realize they [bleep] up. BAD.
Not only is Donald Trump an authentic conservative, I believe he'll become a better and more conservative president than was Reagan, whom I loved.

"Donald Trump has been a disrupter and an outsider for most of his campaign for the Republican presidential nomination. With the Republican National Convention set to start next week in Cleveland, though, the New York businessman’s nontraditional campaign is starting to influence the party’s official platform."

Source

Donald Trump was by far the most authentically conservative of the 17 Republican candidates that began the Republican primary. Not even the Bush Family Cartel could sway the will of We, the People.

Some people are easily fooled. They will always go where they're lead. Some people have ulterior agendas, which is almost always neoconservative. They'll push the New World Order until they're satisfied that the country created by our Founding Fathers no longer exists.

It appears as though GOP insiders, elitists, and power brokers have tried to co-opt Trump's agenda and call it their own. Make no mistake: but for Donald J. Trump, they would have never moved right. They fought like heck to retain the GOP's neocon agenda. Donald Trump's overwhelming popularity forced them to change their agenda to match his.

jorge1 & elkneoconnm, get over it. Come high noon of 20 JAN 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as 45th President of the United States of America, and there ain't a damned thing that you guys and your fifth column soldiers can do to deny the will of We, the People.
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16

curdog,

You are a Gary Johnson libertarian whhore...so GFY
Penobscot_99,

I didn't "tear down" Lyin' Ted. He did that on his own.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Lyin' Ted is a sociopath. He will try to destroy Trump to the uncharged felon's benefit. Lyin' Ted thinks he's preparing for the '20 campaign where he envisions himself running against the incumbent, whom he hopes is the uncharged felon.

Alas, poor Lyin' Ted, he won't be reelected in '18. Texans won't be fooled again. But there are always those lackeys who can be fooled over-and-over-again.
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

curdog,

You are a Gary Johnson libertarian whhore...so GFY

Do you enjoy being wrong?

I was a Trump supporter the second I heard his declaration speech. I've canvassed for him, I've attended one rally, and I've donated directly to his campaign.

Had the GOP repeated its '12 fiasco and forced another Romney down conservatives' throats, I'd of stayed home just like I did last presidential election. I'd of cut a body part off before I'd of voted for Romney.

So, tell me, what have you done to assure Trump's 08 Nov 16 victory? Or are you gonna write in Lyin' Ted the sociopath's name?

Some people will never say, "I was wrong," no matter how wrong they know that they are.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16
[Linked Image]

That's what I call a perfect thigh gap.
[Linked Image]
than was Reagan, whom I loved.

You mean the Lebanon Marine Barracks, El Dorado Canyon, Preying Mantis, Urgent Fury Reagan? THAT Reagan? You have no credibility here douchebag, but I just thought I'd drive it into the ground some more....

PS: 100% behind those personally, not to mention I took part in three of them...

You mean the Lebanon Marine Barracks, El Dorado Canyon, Preying Mantis, Urgent Fury Reagan? THAT Reagan? You have no credibility here douchebag, but I just thought I'd drive it into the ground some more....

PS: 100% behind those personally, not to mention I took part in three of them...
Yeah, those are just like taking down and occupying Afghanistan and Iraq.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yeah, those are just like taking down and occupying Afghanistan and Iraq.

he was 100% in support of Desert Storm. Can't prove a negative but what do you think he would have done after 9/11? Point being, DOOFUS, is Reagan (God bless him) was no stay at home pussy like yours and Raisuli's idol, (the kook, RP)...
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16
elkneoconnewmexico is still trying to replace Trump with neocon sociopath Cruz.

You can fool some people some of the time, but you sure as heck can fool elkneoconnewmexico all of the time because he's a neofool.

Well, you're coming off as a neonut...congratulations???
He was probably spittin',foaming at the mouth,along with a Grade A hissy fit when he wrote that.
Posted By: deflave Re: Trump in Lead - 08/21/16
Leave it to a Texan (yes that's an insult) and a New Mexican to not figure out that politicians ARE their platform.

Do you think JFK woke up one sunny morning and thought, 'Goll Darn Dang, Bobby, you and me's, and LBJ should come up with a way to giv 'dem negrahs more rites!' And actually meant it?

Google "Reagan". If your wife lets you.

You two idiots (and that's being polite) are a perfect example of how fugking stupid this country has become.

Dave

Posted By: rickt300 Re: Trump in Lead - 09/14/16
Deflave, screw you and your Texan insult! On the other hand I agree with the rest of your comment.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Trump in Lead - 09/14/16
SakoAV: Donald J. Trump was NOT my first choice, nor my second choice nor my third choice for the Republican Candidate for President of the United States of America!
But he is now my choice for President of the Untied States of America!
Win or lose - his asswhoopin of all of the Republican candidates for President has sent an undeniable message to the Republican establishment - and that message IS: you are done stabbing in the back your supporters/voters!
"WE" are done being stabbed in the back - you fight for the principles and policies we elected you to fight for or you ARE FIRED!
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Thanks for nothing robot jordone!
As far as I am concerned YOU are part of the problem - please go back under your rock and stay there til after the elections!
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Trump in Lead - 09/14/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Trump in Lead - 09/14/16
Liyin ted ...would not have the rest of us paying your babysitter,or your time off for making babies... Just saying
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Trump in Lead - 11/02/16
[Linked Image]

What is she thinking?
© 24hourcampfire