Home
Posted By: Steve Satire..? - 08/24/16
Hard to tell anymore.

Diehard Trump Voters Confirm Rest Of Nation Should Stop Wasting Time Trying To Reach Them
Posted By: RWE Re: Satire..? - 08/24/16
An identical article could be written about Hillary.

Although any written citations from Clinton supporters are typically written in blood on human skin tablets...
Posted By: 1minute Re: Satire..? - 08/24/16
If J. Fred Muggs was the only Washington outsider running for office, I think he'd get as much support as Trump. That probably dates me.

Some people are just fed up with the insiders. I don't understand why the pay for play issue has not gained significant life. Maybe we no longer expect ethical behavior from Washington.
Posted By: Steve Re: Satire..? - 08/24/16
Originally Posted by 1minute
If J. Fred Muggs was the only Washington outsider running for office, I think he'd get as much support as Trump. That probably dates me.

Some people are just fed up with the insiders. I don't understand why the pay for play issue has not gained significant life. Maybe we no longer expect ethical behavior from Washington.

I agree.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Satire..? - 08/24/16
I'd bet nine out of ten people don't know who the hell J. Fred Muggs is/was!! grin grin
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Satire..? - 08/24/16
Not only do I know who he was, I consider him to be one of the most intelligent and insightful commentators NBC has ever had...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hanco Re: Satire..? - 08/24/16
Is that a pic of Hillary??
Posted By: Scott F Re: Satire..? - 08/24/16
Originally Posted by hanco
Is that a pic of Hillary??

You owe the [bleep] an apology.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Satire..? - 08/24/16
Yep, remember the c h i m p from the Today shown when it was actually watchable!
Posted By: urbaneruralite Re: Satire..? - 08/24/16
To be fair, Trumpkins are no worse in their muleheadedness than are Clintonistas. They're no better, either. All in all, one wonders why the two just didn't run on the same ticket.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Satire..? - 08/24/16
nine out of ten people don't know who the hell J. Fred Muggs is/was

Boy! There are some really old folks around here.
© 24hourcampfire