Home
Who do you think the Seahawks will play in the super bowl ?
Lots of members here have a lot of egg on their faces..I called a dynasty in the making 4 years ago, and I was right...shocking.

We got our nasty back and will lead the NFL in scoring defense for the 5th straight year!!!! GO HAWKS!!! BOOK THAT CHIT !!

Russell will be the #1 QB in the NFL just like last year. Our O line is wayyyyyyyyyyy better. Rawls will tear it up, he led the NFL in yards per carry (5.6) with a chit Oline. LAFFIN'
Thinking of getting a new scope. Wondering what you guys think, Leupold or Conquest?
I just buy Leupold as a matter of course. They've treated me right, and I can buy used scopes at a used price and know Leupold stands behind them, even if they're 50 years old.
Same song, same dance, and it will be the same result, moron. Get a life.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
I just buy Leupold as a matter of course. They've treated me right, and I can buy used scopes at a used price and know Leupold stands behind them, even if they're 50 years old.

Yep, Leupold would be my choice..
[Linked Image]
Cyber hanky? laugh

who missed me? I'll be checking in more often once the real season starts. grin

BOOK IT ! GO HAWKS!
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

You prick! I told you not to share that pic of my wife with anyone......GTH!
[Linked Image]

wink
You have a twin brother goes by Walt?

I agree, just buy Leopold and be done with it.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Same song, same dance, and it will be the same result, moron. Get a life.

Cool. another SB appearance.....I'm loving it.

Yeah I been pretty happy with most of my Leupolds too.
Thanks for the bumps ttt. smile
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by okok
Lots of members here have a lot of egg on their faces..I called a dynasty in the making 4 years ago, and I was right...shocking.

We got our nasty back and will lead the NFL in scoring defense for the 5th straight year!!!! GO HAWKS!!! BOOK THAT CHIT !!

Russell will be the #1 QB in the NFL just like last year. Our O line is wayyyyyyyyyyy better. Rawls will tear it up, he led the NFL in yards per carry (5.6) with a chit Oline. LAFFIN'

Oh is that why the Vikings D sacked Wilson 4 times in limited play last week?

And on one of them, Wilson got ran down from behind by Everson Griffin. A 273 lb man. hahahaha
With your help, ima be a rich bitch
[Linked Image]

One superbowl victory in 4 years may be a dynasty in the NW but that's setting the dynasty bar pretty low. Since you mentioned the Cowboys how about 3 superbowl victories in 4 years in the early 90's. Now that's a dynasty!
Originally Posted by Raeford
With your help, ima be a rich bitch
[Linked Image]
Fine by me. grin
[Linked Image]

Damn... thats a double tough cream puff right there!!!
[Linked Image]
I"m glad I"m not that ate up with anything particular in life like sports.

I buy Z rather than L.... Had L for so many years, and then found Z, and just happened to prefer it.

Service slower sometimes with Z. Pricing similar with Z. Failure rate almost identical between the 2.

cowboys beat the seahawks last time they played.....
Originally Posted by rost495
I"m glad I"m not that ate up with anything particular in life like sports.

I buy Z rather than L.... Had L for so many years, and then found Z, and just happened to prefer it.

Service slower sometimes with Z. Pricing similar with Z. Failure rate almost identical between the 2.

Me too.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

How's your asian butt buddy doing roger rabbit?
[Linked Image]

I think I see a landing strip.
The cowgirls will lose

we will be passing though your area in the near future on our way to Alaska, if you care to leave contact info.

we will passing though your area in the near future on our way to Alaska, if you care to leave contact info.
Fishing or hunting in Alaska?

we will passing though your area in the near future on our way to Alaska, if you care to leave contact info.
Fishing or hunting in Alaska?
both

we will be passing though your area in the near future on our way to Alaska, if you care to leave contact info.

I'm sorry.....just not into guy's, I'm flattered though.

lmao, pussy... if you ever make it south i'll be happy to share mine...
I'm sure you clowns would need a guide, I might entertain that for the right price. No homo chit on my side though.I've been to Alaska over 50 times. I use to work for AA.
I'm sure you clowns would need a guide, I might entertain that for the right price. No homo chit on my side though.I've been to Alaska over 50 times. I use to work for AA.
how long did it take to get your drinking problem in check.. lmao. a guide? we have one of the best and were invited.

lmao, pussy... if you ever make it south i'll be happy to share mine...

"Share mine" I have no doubt Roger rabbit. Thanks but no thanks.
how long did it take to get your drinking problem in check.. lmao. a guide? we have one of the best and were invited.

I don't drink Roger.
Somehow I don't seem to mind OKOK's posts as much with his new avatar...
As for a dynasty, we shall see, gotta get to the SB before you can win it...
Why even play the game, we've been told who will win.
Oh, I remember now, the ball ain't round and it sometimes bounces funny.
Hey the Bronks won the Super Bowl, with a has been quarter back

Most often the team that needs to sell tickets, works hard to win preseason games, while those secure try to learn who best fits their needs.
It's football season....just some trash talking. wink

DYNASTY BABY!
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Thinking of getting a new scope. Wondering what you guys think, Leupold or Conquest?

I have quite a few Leupold and a couple Conquests. Both are good, but I usually buy Leupolds.

If said trip falls between October - January I will send contact info. You [bleep] get WA. Hunting licenses and I will put you on some mallards and geese.

If it doesn't fall in season I will buy beers and dinner just to partake in the sure comedy show.
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

If said trip falls between October - January I will send contact info. You [bleep] get WA. Hunting licenses and I will put you on some mallards and geese.

If it doesn't fall in season I will buy beers and dinner just to partake in the sure comedy show.

Please video. I want to see roger beat the beak of that queer OKOK.
Originally Posted by Tracks
Why even play the game, we've been told who will win.
Oh, I remember now, the ball ain't round and it sometimes bounces funny.
Hey the Bronks won the Super Bowl, with a has been quarter back

Most often the team that needs to sell tickets, works hard to win preseason games, while those secure try to learn who best fits their needs.

Peyton Manning is the has been QB that I'd select for my over the hill team. I'm a big #18 fan and have been for a long time.

I enjoy the competitive smack talk during football season. The Seahawks are my team but I enjoy watching the talented athletes from other teams too.
When youse fellers going Rog?
Hot dog! Sounds like a blast..... with some cast. cool

Hit me up. I'm all in too.

Quit being a douche or we'll kick your ass again!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!
Go Texans
Romo homo will miss 80% of the season because he's made of glass...then what? That's what I thought. smile
Maybe Dallas could deal for Denver's rookie Lynch.
Oh yeah, not damn likely. grin
[Linked Image]

We're still working out dates and details so as soon as i know i'll give y'all a heads up.
Romo homo will miss 80% of the season because he's made of glass...then what? That's what I thought. smile

toldjaso. LOL
More douche in your bag this year.
Romo hurt already
Dak a better QB

We're still working out dates and details so as soon as i know i'll give y'all a heads up.

You coming up this year? L coming with you?

You two pass through, you better shoot me a message!
Sounds like you clowns are lining up to give Roger hummers at the airport....laffin....hint...he has yellow fever. laugh
ROUTE!!
I guess the only question is whether or not to use flip up lens covers. I might be the only one who doesn't really care for them.
Can't believe I waited this long to put okok on "ignore".....
The highlight for me was watching Kam Chancellor getting lit up by Zeke Elliot. smile

Plenty more of that to come this year for Chancellor. Book it.
ROUTE!!

Did you mean Rout or were you looking for directions?
Originally Posted by 280shooter
More douche in your bag this year.

More sand in your vajayjay.
Originally Posted by SKane
The highlight for me was watching Kam Chancellor getting lit up by Zeke Elliot. smile

Plenty more of that to come this year for Chancellor. Book it.

Kam? the player Ronnie Lott called the best SS he's ever seen..good story dummy.

Legion of Pancake.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Brazos

C'mon, you are brighter than that. grin
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Brazos

C'mon, you are brighter than that. grin

Thanks Ed, I thought so too....
Duh, they lost, some dynasty. whistle
Boo-hoo seahawks.
Doesn't matter. No dynasty wins all the time. They will win again, sometime, probably. The dynasty will survive, in his mind.
They look bad.
Originally Posted by colorado bob
They look bad.

They put their trust in God!
Payback for not respecting the flag!
"In God I trust, All others pay cash"
Originally Posted by Partsman
They look bad.

Okok put his trust in Russell Wilson and a bunch of his overpaid bro's.
Delusional Seahawks fans. Talking smack after 1 Super Bowl win.
Total of 15 points in two games. Punk City- book that. Maybe a 500 team at best this year. Talking dynasty is really stupid.
Seattle lost.....??

BHahhahahahahahaha!!!!!

Bwahahahhahahahaahah ....hahhahahhaha....snort...giggle.

Dynasty?
Bwahahhahahahahahhhahha!!

OKOK can KMA....... HUGE GRIN........
I notice the little azzhole fell silent. Gee, where's all that braggin' now OKOK? Some friggin' dynasty huh? What a fuggin joke. You really need to learn when to shut that hole in the front of your head.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They look bad.

thats because he likes BBC....
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I notice the little azzhole fell silent. Gee, where's all that braggin' now OKOK? Some friggin' dynasty huh? What a fuggin joke. You really need to learn when to shut that hole in the front of your head.

Or all three of them.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They look bad.

thats because he likes BBC....

Ha. Probably.
I had a steak at the tavern tonight, and many were wearing Seahawks jerseys.

Lots of sad faces.
i can feel for for decent folks who are fans, but f-uck ocock ocock.
Is this one of those cases where "it depends on what the meaning of dynasty is"...?

-Seahawks fans everywhere endorse this message*

*Unless you're a cock
Exactly. I have gotten on here and stirred the pot for my beloved Buckeyes, fully knowing that if you're gonna crow, you better be able to eat some crow when they go down. OKOK only knows how to run his mouth and can't face the music when they go down.
Speaking of the buckeyes, they curb stomped the mighty land thieves Saturday night. Well done...
Another Epic prediction from the ass hole from Washington!

Dynasty my ass.. [bleep] birds more like it..

I think they will play with Dick in the super bowl. If you're lucky, you might get one.

Go Huskies!!!

Heading down for the OSU game this wknd.

Hawks dodged a bullet against the Dirty Birdies. Of course, a missed FG and PAT would have averted the end of game excitement.

Yep, he is an azz of the first degree.. FOAD is what I have to say to the idiot.
He must be hiding out in his mommy's basement again. What a crybaby.
Cowboys cheer leader (somebody's daughter)

[Linked Image]

Hate to dredge up old news but!!!!
Garrett’s Cowboys shut down Carroll’s Seahawks
Again.
Laffin
I hear it was so good!

I didn't watch.

That's okay.
Whinasty is more like it!
Going on 2yrs since okok last posted...
It was tight st the end, but cowturds won.
I watched the end...was hoping for a cowboys meltdown.

That onside kick was hilarious. 😂

Poor OcockOcock.......bet that bed is wet with piss and tears!
Originally Posted by 79S

Maybe he's waiting for the next dynasty to begin. ?
Maybe he'll crawl back in his hole again after this. We should be so lucky.
that 2 pt conversion at the end of the game by Seahawks cost some people some $$$....line went off at Dallas -2 1/2
Bold prediction, sorry about your loss.
Oughtta merge this one with the "Amusing things your children used ta say" thread.
I've been wondering where sukakok was. Dynasty, huh? What a jerk. I'm glad that the Seahawks and the Ravens are out. The 2 dirtiest teams in the NFL.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by 79S

Didn't he die? It could of been someone else/?/
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by 79S

Didn't he die? It could of been someone else/?/

His team died for sure. grin
© 24hourcampfire