Home
Posted By: 12344mag Hillary's ties to the KKK. - 08/26/16
Hillary snuggles with the KKK Exalted cyclops.

Link to story and video.

She speaks very lovingly of a very bad man.

And even more..........

Link to story.

Hillary is the absolute definition of Evil.
I also think Trump should bring up the fact that she called Margaret Sanger her "hero." This is someone who is known to have given speeches to groups like the "Wives of the KKK." She also was a blatant racist who started the abortion movement in this country as a means to lower the black population. There's a gold mine to exploit on this connection.
Posted By: byc Re: Hillary's ties to the KKK. - 08/26/16
Yeah a bad man. He also shut down the Beach Boys from being on the National Mall every 4th of July! Dang those were some awesome parties mad

Theses attack ads that are about to air on both sides are going to be something to see.
Yeah, we're about to witness the ugliest politics since the dueling days. Since the Hillary supporters don't give a crap about honor, we'll have to hope she has some kind of public meltdown under the stress that torpedoes her campaign.
Posted By: poboy Re: Hillary's ties to the KKK. - 08/26/16
The boo-hoo-hillary woman-card will be played often.
democrats always have relied on taking advantage of
"Mr. Nice Guy" R's. Not this time.
Originally Posted by poboy
The boo-hoo-hillary woman-card will be played often.

I really wish Trump hadn't burned the bridge to Carly. Whether you like her or not, she would be a good attack dog against Hillary right now.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Hillary's ties to the KKK. - 08/26/16
Demoncraps know what their roots were and their goals are: Both rotten to the core, as are they.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I also think Trump should bring up the fact that she called Margaret Sanger her "hero." This is someone who is known to have given speeches to groups like the "Wives of the KKK." She also was a blatant racist who started the abortion movement in this country as a means to lower the black population. There's a gold mine to exploit on this connection.

Trump should put this pic in one of his ads....

[Linked Image]
That's an great picture MM. He should definitely use it. People with a Facebook account should post that picture to Trump's page. I'm not a Facebook guy.
Posted By: llama2 Re: Hillary's ties to the KKK. - 08/26/16
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

[Linked Image]

Hil-dog and Bill had to have been a power hungry, money grabbing evil business deal from the very beginning. No wonder he wanted to stray- that is one fuggly looking young lady. Except her own daughter tops her in the fuggly dept.
Posted By: poboy Re: Hillary's ties to the KKK. - 08/26/16
That's a mean thing to say about Chelsea. I agree 1000%. grin
Seriously, if Trump talked about these 3 things in a speech, the media would get unhinged:

- Hilary's mentor Robert Byrd
- Hilary's hero Margaret Sanger
- Hilary's confederate flag
Posted By: jnyork Re: Hillary's ties to the KKK. - 08/26/16
Originally Posted by llama2
[quote=Middlefork_Miner]

. Except her own daughter tops her in the fuggly dept.

She gets her looks from Web Hubble.

[Linked Image]

Maybe not.

http://www.snopes.com/background-confederacy/

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/618497602724560897?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

CORRECTION: Disregard the photoshopped Confederate flag in the background of the Hillary photo and simply focus on those glasses and hairdo

Dinesh D'Souza
12:11 PM - 7 Jul 2015

Posted By: RickyD Re: Hillary's ties to the KKK. - 08/26/16
Seriously, if Trump talked about these 3 things in a speech, the media would get unhinged:

- Hilary's mentor Robert Byrd
- Hilary's hero Margaret Sanger
- Hilary's confederate flag
Agreed. It should be how he starts and ends every speech.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Hillary's ties to the KKK. - 08/26/16
Hillary wearing a hood to cover her ugly mug is long overdue.

Ask Bill.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Hillary's ties to the KKK. - 08/26/16

[Linked Image]

she was ugly even way back when
© 24hourcampfire