Home
http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/chicago-weekend-shooting-63-shot-5-dead

In 50 separate incidents. Aren't progressive lieberal cities grand?!
63 shot and only 5 dead? That's lousy shooting! Them ute's need to start using the sights! smirk
For sure poor muzzle control. Maybe caliber deficient too?
Sounds like me dove hunting
They REALLY need to start a "marksmanship" program for Chicago's inner city youths. 😁
Looks like they are getting back on track.
It's always like that. When I was a Paramedic on a Friday night at least a dozen shooting calls would come over the radio. Of those, maybe 2-3 actually had a patient.

Thank God the gang-bangers don't know how to shoot.
Maybe if they put sights on the side if the barrel it would help.

grin
don't tell them why the sights are not on the side. Sounds like spray and pray. Problem is collateral damage.
Shame they werent better shots
SEE! IF ALL THOSE LEGAL GUNS WERE OFF THE STREET,,,,,
Black lives matter, remember?
Gangsta style

What these fine young men need is a good mentor. Love the youtube above with Jerry proving you can shoot sideways...of course even the great one can't pump his fist to make the bullets move faster.
The numbers are rising, but I know they can do better.
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Maybe if they put sights on the side if the barrel it would help.

grin

[Linked Image]
Wouldn't a sideways hold make the typical right-hander shoot to the left?
A miss is a miss.......sigh.......
Not shooting enough leftists
Originally Posted by Mac84
Black lives matter, remember?

Seems like they matter more...to a lot of us...when they become statistics.

If they had checked the already existing gun laws, I'm sure none of this would have happened.....
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Wouldn't a sideways hold make the typical right-hander shoot to the left?
Couldn't say. I always shoot from the hip. wink
Originally Posted by hanco
Sounds like me dove hunting
So what you're saying is you hunt doves with a Hi-Point with no grips on it held sideways?
Pretty dismal ROI on arms and ammunition, wish these entitlement felonious losers would learn to shoot straight!
I'm gonna send some ammo up there. Yes that's how I dove hunt. I thought that is the way it's done!
If not for the paramedics very good ER doctors and staff the body count would be higher.....some good defensive ammo would help also....
Originally Posted by coyotewacker
If not for the paramedics very good ER doctors and staff the body count would be higher.....some good defensive ammo would help also....

Ya, why dont the med providers require insurance coverage before treatment? crazy
Wonder what "Colon" Kaepernick thinks about all this schittt?
at least we know what we're up against when the [bleep] hits the fan.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Wonder what "Colon" Kaepernick thinks about all this schittt?

He doesn't, just like the politicos/news whores won't admit or even speak about the FACT that gun free zones DO NOT work!
© 24hourcampfire