Home
At least the French will fight for something!

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/ar...-naked-brawl-on-french-beach--WkViop8EuZ
Beaches without clothing matters

"Burkini"...now why do I get the feeling that the pricks staring at the naked women were filthy mongrel muslim pieces of rubbish.

At some stage in the future there is going to be one heck of a shakeup and we all are going to have to make some serious decisions.

Then hang every prick that disagrees.
Originally Posted by hanco

NO, CLOTHED muslim filth ogling naked women is what matters in this case.

I like hanging as punishment for that offense.
Coming to USA as fast as obama can import 'em.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

"Burkini"...now why do I get the feeling that the pricks staring at the naked women were filthy mongrel muslim pieces of rubbish.

Probably because unlike a liberal you have half a brain.
I only said half because I didn't want your head to swell. grin

And just to be clear...anyone in a group regardless of who or what they are, that is on a nudist beach perving of naked females needs to be kicked to death in a righteous and timely manner.
Originally Posted by hanco

NO, CLOTHED muslim filth ogling naked women is what matters in this case.

I like hanging as punishment for that offense.

Yep.

Click a few links and you'll find this was "Refugee youth" ogling chicks on the beach and making their normal routine.

Lucky no one got groped or attempted raped - unless that's what started the issue.

Of course, if France didn't have all the [bleep] to deal with, maybe they would be able to naked sunbathe in peace...
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Probably because unlike a liberal you have half a brain.

Kind of hoping you meant; 'MORE than half a brain'.
the fight, "taking skins and shirts to a whole new level"

lol....that's funny right there....
I don't know if anyone saw the Muslim woman run the 100 meter dash in the Olympics in her full Muslim garb but she looked ridiculous. I couldn't even tell if she had track shoes on. I guess we'll see Catholic Nuns running in the next Olympics.
© 24hourcampfire