Home
If you want to see the undermining of American security after 9/11 - read the book. I've never been so disgusted in my life.
The 9/11 Commission reported that the principal flaw that lead to the disaster was government agencies not talking to one another - a failure to connect the dots.

Haney and his colleagues connected them too well. In the last two years of the Bush presidency, the State Dept. began to unravel the work intelligence officers were doing.

Obama accelerated the process and became committed to disconnecting the dots.
Haney's research was both heralded from within his agency and became a cause for internal investigations by the administration. CAIR, the Muslim Brotherhood and other umbrella groups were given unbelievable access to intel operations.
Haney had 67 San Bernardino "persons of interest" scrubbed from the system.
Haney had developed a network of names, including the Tsarnaevs and a Boston mosque before the marathon bombing. That connection was scrubbed. A third money player was secreted out of the Country by players within the federal government. Haney paid a high price for this body of investigative work, which ultimately convinced him to retire.

Haney outlines how DHS became more concerned with suspects rights than they were about possible terrorist involvement. DHS became more of an adversary to the intel officers than the terrorists were.

Haney shows how the Benghazi incident was a gun running operation to the Muslim Brotherhood.

None of this will end during a Hilldog reign. We are in a very sad state of affairs.
The evidence and history keeps mounting against the Kenyan. Hopefully, there will be a reckoning.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
The evidence and history keeps mounting against the Kenyan. Hopefully, there will be a reckoning.

Don't hold your breath.

L.W.
It's a good and very scary book.
Evening crowd - find a copy and read it. But hide the knives, chainsaws and live ammo first.
Is there anything in the book about what happened to Seal Team 6 after Ossama was eliminated?
I don't recall anything about it.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Is there anything in the book about what happened to Seal Team 6 after Ossama was eliminated?

No there isn't.
There is so much info in the book I have to read it again. The purging of American intel files by supposed loyal Americans is the most breath taking and diabolical series of actions I have ever read.
The only word that adequately describes what is going on is: treason.
© 24hourcampfire