Home
Who will you vote for?

Irrelevant, the democrats would be too drunk to go to election anyway.
Trump, dead, is still better than Hillary.
Originally Posted by RWE
Trump, dead, is still better than Hillary.

He'd smell better too.
State dept says " can't guarantee his safety".
Originally Posted by Toddly

Judging from what happened in Benghazi, I have no doubt they are telling the truth.
Who will you vote for?

The first sonofabitch that promises to round up all the illegals, seize their bank accounts, all personal & real property and use the proceeds to fund a larger and better equipped ICE branch...along with building the wall and naming it after Trump. A complete and total shutdown of ALL immigration.
You're presuming Obama wouldn't declare a constitutional crisis and stop the November elections?

Just contributing to the tinfoil hat conversations..

They would know, didn't they arm them.
Who will you vote for?

Don't think the Democrats haven't [b][color:#3333FF]pondered that contingency...[/color][/b]
After we make Mexico a parking lot, I'd vote for Ivanka Trump.

Trump bringing his own bottled water will sure help!
Praying he exits his plane wearing the biggest f-ing sombrero that will fit out the hatch.
Is this a multiple choice test?
Originally Posted by Calhoun
You're presuming Obama wouldn't declare a constitutional crisis and stop the November elections?

I think this will happen just after Obama declares the "Yeti" a protected species.

Your a DA.
First thing, charge Klinton with another murder...
Originally Posted by RufusG
Praying he exits his plane wearing the biggest f-ing sombrero that will fit out the hatch.

grin
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Who will you vote for?

The first sonofabitch that promises to round up all the illegals, seize their bank accounts, all personal & real property and use the proceeds to fund a larger and better equipped ICE branch...along with building the wall and naming it after Trump. A complete and total shutdown of ALL immigration.
I totally agree.
If that were to happen you me and every other red blooded american should load up our vehicles with guns, ammo, and MREs and head south and just not stop till we get to Guatemala and Belize.
Didn't we lose track of a whole bunch of Stingers in Benghazi?

Hope Trump's not flying that jet of his with his name in big letters on the side.
Trump just knocked that schit out of the park. Not much way to spin this as anything but a yuge Trump win.
meskins will kiss Trump's tooter like obama on a arab.
Mike Pence.
trump owned this chit today..
yep, think he pretty well looked Presidential today.
"can't guarente his safety"-- that is because they don't want to
Trump said USA\Mex partnership is not a one-way street. Mexico needs to put something tangible on the table, not cheap illegal labor.
There are a lot of US companies manufacturing in Mexico. Be a shame to put a tariff on stuff coming back up.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
There are a lot of US companies manufacturing in Mexico. Be a shame to put a tariff on stuff coming back up.

And if those companies came back home they wouldn't have to worry about tariffs. Of course that would hurt the bonus of the CEO not having $10 a day labor.
Originally Posted by Calhoun

There would be no constitutional crisis. There's nothing in there about political parties, conventions, or primaries. All it says it how we will hold the national election.
Part of the rest is governed by other laws or customs, a lot of customs. For example, it's custom for a pres candidate to choose a running mate. There are no laws about it at all. We could run a VP candidate on the 24hr ticket if we wanted to, without a pres candidate. If he could get enough votes, he could win the office.
anyone but Clinton
Shame they couldn't take care if Hillary Hitler
Originally Posted by RufusG

TFF!

I can totally see him doing it too! Walks off, giant sombrero on, saying with a mouth full of Trump Tower taco "Ola! I love Hispanics!"
© 24hourcampfire