Home
"We need more and more jobs. Unemployment is way up here,” he said. “He’s hired more employees, more people, than anyone I know in the world".

I believe in him first of all because he’s a businessman. I think jobs are badly needed .

As the particular son of a preacher and spending a majority of his time in the church, he grew to become rebellious as a teen. After what Washington calls a personal face along with God, he came back in order to the church in his 20s. “I had this particular tremendous physical and spiritual experience. ”

His devotion to his faith has shocked liberal Hollywood plus angered President Obama supporters. As other celebrities live a liberal and free life-style, Washington has explained that he is proud of his religion.
well, there go all his friends smile

he still helped Obama get elected.
Dems(obama) bringing in all these sandpeople kills black job opportunities. I did not know this guy was on hollywood's chit list.
Didn't he almost go to prison for tax evasion?
That must be Trumps African-American we heard so much about!
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

That was Wesley Snipes sir.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
That must be Trumps African-American we heard so much about!

Hey dumbfahq, you must have missed the "other" black guy who supports Trump. Of course I can see why, the Propaganda Corps has been trying to suppress it.

So who is this "other" black man you ask?

You know.........Quanell X, the one who is president of the New Black Panthers. Speaking for his entire organization.

Black Panther Leader Praises Trump’s Speech, RIPS Democrat Party: ‘We’re Being Pimped Like Prostitutes’. New Black Panther Party Leader Quanell X went on the local FOX Houston station to discuss Donald Trump’s outreach to the black community.

Quanell X had this to say about the Democrat Party: “We’re being pimped like prostitutes and they’re the big pimps pimping us.” Donald Trump decided to go to Milwaukee and speak about the conditions in American and why he thought black people should vote for him. He even went on to lay out reasons why we should. Let me say this to the brothers and sisters who listened and watched that speech. We may not like the vessel that said what he said, but I ask us to truly examine what he said. It is a fact that for 54 years we have been voting for the Democratic Party like no other race in America. And they have not given us the same loyalty and love that we have given them. We as black people have to reexamine the relationship. We’re being pimped like prostitutes and they’re the big pimps pimping us politically, promising us everything and giving us nothing in return. We gotta step back now as black people and we gotta look at ALL the parties…

…Barack Obama, the president, the first black president ever, but did our condition get better? Did things get better? The condition got worse.

And in case you can't fahqing read...........

NBPP President Speaks the Truth and Rips Democraps and BHO

Now, go fahq off in traffic or something.

Give poor stupid Walt a break. His IQ is only about 70.
Originally Posted by kecatt

And wasn't an 'almost' either. There's a reason 'The Expendables 3' started with them breaking snipes out of a prison.
Hoax.

P
Denzel Washington, the only black actor that can act.

Do we have one white guy who can jump?
Originally Posted by kecatt

Exactly.
The guy from the iron man movies.
© 24hourcampfire