Home
Posted By: Rock Chuck Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way."
Think about what he said. Blacks ARE oppressed. They're given all kinds of free stuff that has destroyed their will to work. They're allowed to kill each other with abandon. They're allowed to have 70% of their children out of wedlock. They're taught that white man's education is bad. They're swamped with drugs that destroy the mind and body.

They're oppressed by those who claim to support them and by themselves. Until they wake up to what they're doing and quit oppressing themselves, there's no fix. It'll only get worse.
Posted By: hatari Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
Maybe so, but Kaepernick - the White QB pretending to be a Brother - doesn't get it.

Mixed race dude raised by White parents in lilly white Wisconsin and California now wants to champion the Black cause of oppression. He's too White and about 60 years late for any meaningful Civil Rights protests. His NFL career is fading quickly, and he knows he'd be out of the leaggue if not for his huge contract and the salary cap implications. He's been injured, and he's not very good anymore. He is auditioning for his next career - race baiting agitator.
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
They're not pressed they're indifferent, they've got no self respect or determination to get out of the [bleep] hole they live in and continue to suck .gov tit..
Posted By: RWE Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
Must be that activist strange he's sniffing..
Posted By: brilite Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
Kaepernick is a spoiled, disrespectful, rich prick.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
These stupid ni---rs here in America ought to see how they live in their native country, Africa. That would shut their stupid asses up tight.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
These stupid ni---rs here in America ought to see how they live in their native country, Africa. That would shut their stupid asses up tight.

They are more oppressed there by their race, largely tribal based in "civilized" areas. Robert Mugabe, a Shona, is certainly not adverse to starving the Ndebele in Zimbabwe. Can you imagine if Ian Smith did that? The Hague would chitt.
Posted By: hanco Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
I'm afraid we are going to hear the " Woe is Me " from people that wont get off their asses and make something of themselves forever!!!
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
People who are truly oppressed, leave.

They are just whiners.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
Even if Kaepernik is being honest and forthright about his concerns and convictions, he has chosen a misguided or even dumb way to act it out. That has resulted in scorn and negative reaction sufficient to render his actions useless, and now he seems to be urgently seeking support or solace among what seem to be the few like-minded in the league.

And, it does not seem smart to have done this under the cloud of his weak performance, doubtful usefulness and contract situation. It's interesting that some athletes are able to earn a lot of money and recognition in spite of their weak aspects. Such is life.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
Africa is a country?

Lmfao

I was in Kenya in the early seventies and the blacks on our ship were ridiculed by the locals...the Kenyans were miffed that our blacks had such great opportunities and instead chose to riot and raise hell...

Posted By: Redneck Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
Originally Posted by brilite
Kaepernick is a spoiled, disrespectful, rich prick.
......and who deserves to get his azz handed to him..

Yes, he had the 'right'.. He also has the right to be incredibly stupid and naive.. Boy, did he use THAT right..
Posted By: CreekWarrior Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
I wonder what the narrative would be if a white player stood up holding a small confederate flag in his left hand with his right hand over his heart while the national anthem was played?

That would be a political statement right?
Originally Posted by CreekWarrior
I wonder what the narrative would be if a white player stood up holding a small confederate flag in his left hand with his right hand over his heart while the national anthem was played?

That would be a political statement right?

Imagine if they started doing that at NASCAR events? Whoa!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
Originally Posted by RWE
Must be that activist strange he's sniffing..

A lot of men will do strange thins for a woman that can suck start a Harley.

They are ignorant to the extreme. I'd like them to spend six months in Ghana or Liberia or Nigeria, or the Gold Coast, cooking their tilapia over an open fire while keeping the packs of wild dogs at bay; and then ask them about a nation that has made it possible for them to make millions.

As to the BLM folks, a one-way ticket. They pay their own way back if they can. Maybe the fresh pineapple and mango there would keep them happy.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
Originally Posted by slumlord
Africa is a country?

Lmfao

No, its a state.....of mind. laugh
Posted By: jeffbird Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16

[Linked Image]
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
Originally Posted by hatari

They are more oppressed there by their race, largely tribal based in "civilized" areas. Robert Mugabe, a Shona, is certainly not adverse to starving the Ndebele in Zimbabwe. Can you imagine if Ian Smith did that? The Hague would chitt.

Starving? Mugabe had 15,000 Ndebele outright murdered.

To say nothing about the 2,500,000 os so massacred in the Watutsi/Hutu mess in Nyasaland, what is still happening in South Sudan, and legal slavery in Mauretania and elsewhere.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Starving? Mugabe had 15,000 Ndebele outright murdered.

To say nothing about the 2,500,000 os so massacred in the Watutsi/Hutu mess in Nyasaland, what is still happening in South Sudan, and legal slavery in Mauretania and elsewhere.

I was being generous..........!
Originally Posted by jeffbird

[Linked Image]

If that doesn't shame those bastards, then they have no shame. What is a football player next to that shining example of America's finest?
Posted By: jeffbird Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
Originally Posted by jeffbird

[Linked Image]

If that doesn't shame those bastards, then they have no shame. What is a football player next to that shining example of America's finest?

No one will ever turn on a NFL game in my house again - ever.

Our whole society's values are messed up. Look at how many threads are on here about football.

Who can name one fatality of a military service member from this year?

- Think I will start another thread right now.

Posted By: byc Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
Dang...I'm feeling rather oppressed today!

What should I do?
Posted By: ChasR Re: Kaepernick is right - 09/13/16
I think Kaepernick and the others are doing the right thing.

Kneeling during the National Anthem makes perfect sense to me. You kneel before a King, a Superior Being (God!!)or a Conqueror. And, you kneel for the symbols associated with them. You kneel out of respect.

So - keep on kneeling you overpaid morons. If any of these Athlete Morons had taken any actual classes during their college years, they would have known all this.
Originally Posted by byc
Dang...I'm feeling rather oppressed today!

What should I do?

A can of frozen oj and a razor might be a good start.
© 24hourcampfire