Home
Posted By: WayneShaw NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
Maybe there are a lot more than me who thinks the entire NFL should be boycotted until they kicked these a$$holes off the teams.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoza...k-due-to-kaepernick-fiasco/#6f36d9ac7dbd
I have already forgotten all about the NFL. Screw em! According to Rush the first week, viewership was down 11% from last year already and it will get much worse unless the remove their head from their azz. If they don't, then they can go ride the pole pony for all I care. Let's see how much protesting they do when the people stop watching them. Anybody that continues to watch them shouldn't be able to sleep at night either.
Posted By: bea175 Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
I have watched a NFL Game this season, got better things to do.
Posted By: 40O Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
I callled and cancelled my NFL Sunday ticket. Only $300 but I hope it sends a very simple message.
Too bad you have me on ignore or you would know that I have already turned off the NFL.
It is the players right to speak their minds and my right to not watch.
Been boycotting them since 1982...the NCAA has now joined them...even if they change their ways, it's not likely I'll ever watch another game other than the superbowl.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Too bad you have me on ignore or you would know that I have already turned off the NFL.

Who you talking about Bow, I don't have you on ignore.
Posted By: victoro Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Maybe there are a lot more than me who thinks the entire NFL should be boycotted until they kicked these a$$holes off the teams.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoza...k-due-to-kaepernick-fiasco/#6f36d9ac7dbd

People get fired all the time for making racist comments while at work. If that racist comment is about a white person you get a pass though. Kapernick supporting a racist organization like BLM on live TV while at work (sort of, I don't think he'll ever play again)) is extremely offensive and the 49er's should have fired him that day. The NFL is ruining professional football just like Nascar has ruined round and round racing and the NHRA has ruined drag racing.
No NFL for me.
Hate them.
Beyonce and the black panther crap was just one event among hundreds.

Bunch of PC lbgt crusaders and now the BLM?

A pox upon their house.

Originally Posted by 40O
I callled and cancelled my NFL Sunday ticket. Only $300 but I hope it sends a very simple message.

great. now go buy 1/2 of a gun, or ammo, or reloading supplies grin
I've been ignoring the whole NFL for years. It's amazing how happy I have become being able to have Sunday afternoons free for stuff that is fun and useful.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
Originally Posted by Robert_White
No NFL for me.
Hate them.

A pox upon their house.

THIS
NFL is nuts
Posted By: hanco Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
Fug em
Posted By: ihookem Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
I too am about down with the NFL. I still watch the Packers a bunch but other games are too much . If one Packer player takes a knee it will not end well in Green Bay. The Town owns the Pack and it will not end well. I rufuse to watch a team if one takes a knee, even the Pack. This is the beginning of the end for the NFL if they don't put a stop to this B.S. It is not by chance a musslim got this all started. They are a thorn in the side according to scripture . Seems the NFL/ BLM bunch forget who their fan base is that have the money and it is not a bunch of thug BLM bunch . At the Packer games , the fans are about 95% white , working class, and very patriotic. These people will stop going to Packer games.
Posted By: Terryk Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
Originally Posted by Robert_White
No NFL for me.
Hate them.

A pox upon their house.

Yep, I could easily say I have not watched an hour of football in 10 years.
They wouldn't see a dime of mine, with a gun to my head.
Posted By: EdM Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
Not in the least.

My mistake. So who is the other a$$hole besides Jordan?
Bowsinger, are you talking about this thread? Go back and read it.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11441332/Re:_Trump_sabotages_the_best_w#Post11441332

I'm an asswhole but I don't have you on ignore. grin
The NFL can pissoff! permanently.
Posted By: GeoW Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
Funny to me... The biggest and baddest ape is the one with the most and longest, repurposed Chinaman's hair.

LOL.. Too funny, those negros.
Forbes can pissoff too for blocking me because I'm running Adblocker. Fugg em.
Posted By: 700LH Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
Past a semi rural Idaho Restaurant lounge today, sign out front said, "No NFL here."
Posted By: EdM Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16

Dime a dozen.
Posted By: byc Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
Some of y'all should give up the media. PERIOD!!

To hell with the very small hand full of Kaepernick-like idiots in the world. They will NOT destroy or interrupt that which pleases me.

I noticed in today's Carolina-Niners game they didn't even air the pre-game ceremonies. Or maybe I missed them. Either way good for us.

Who gives a damn!?
Posted By: RufusG Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
Originally Posted by byc
To hell with the very small hand full of Kaepernick-like idiots in the world. They will NOT destroy or interrupt that which pleases me.

Personally, I'm more irritated by the teams and league being complicit than the individual dimwits. YMMV
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by byc

Personally, I'm more irritated by the teams and league being complicit than the individual dimwits. YMMV

Bubba...I hear ya' but the game goes on and pro's play hurt.

What would you change and how would you do so? Every game was sold out today so for the most part our actions do not matter.

I'd rather plant a vegetable garden and put out a bunch of feed than to fight with these dumb asses!!
Posted By: RufusG Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/18/16
Originally Posted by byc

What would you change and how would you do so?

What I would do, and what I can do, are two very different things. I can't work up the give-a-schitt needed to expand on a scorched earth program of how I'd make those jagoffs salute at attention if they wanted their paycheck.

I probably should have turned off the TV when the league forced AZ to adopt MLK day or never host the SB.

Haven't watched a down yet this year, and have no desire to change that. I'm hoping life will go on, we'll see, so far so good.

But I don't begrudge anyone still watching if it makes their Sunday happier.
I hear ya! After 6 MLB strikes in my lifetime I swore I'd never watch baseball again. BUT when DC got her team I simply could not resist.

As for the NFL I have cut my viewing time way back and pretty much only watch REDSKINS (for obvious reasons) and the Panthers. I will most likely cancel the DTV Game Day Ticket and I no longer attend games at FedEx or Panthers stadium. Waited 20+ years for tickets and now this. F 'em!

Sooooo...I have improved myself, which is all that really matter by today's sporting standards.

Good banter....thanks!!!

David
Posted By: RufusG Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/19/16
You're welcome. Don't even get me started on baseball! LOL

Still watching hockey though. Even the foreigners stand for the anthem, and sometimes there's an encore.
Originally Posted by byc

I noticed in today's Carolina-Niners game they didn't even air the pre-game ceremonies. Or maybe I missed them. Either way good for us.

Who gives a damn!?

David, it's not so much the protesters, as it is the NFL head office. They are 100% for anything that damages America, and block all efforts to show Patriotism or support of America. They are the ones making billions.
I just won't support them. They hate me, I hate them. Besides, the NFL product is hardly worth watching anyway.
Posted By: RWE Re: NFL Feeling the Stupidity? - 09/19/16
I hear that the games yesterday were saturated with anti-trump commercials in our area.

Making fun of him talking about ISIS, and halting refugees etc.

Not sure that was the best strategy considering the bombs and knifings, but whatever.
Originally Posted by byc

Who gives a damn!?

Actually, especially the Sunday afternoon games, they hardly ever show the pre-game stuff unless they're running late at the stadium.
© 24hourcampfire