Home
With Hillary inviting Mark Cuban to sit front and center at Monday's debates, I guess the Don is following her lead. He has invited Jennifer Flowers and she accepted. Got me to thinking...wouldn't it be funny if he invited Monica and ALL the bimbos that Slick Willie porked. Now THAT is a sure way to play head games with Hillary.
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
With Hillary inviting Marc Cuban to sit front and center at Monday's debates, I guess the Don is following her lead. He has invited Jennifer Flowers and she accepted. Got me to thinking...wouldn't it be funny if he invited Monica and ALL the bimbos that Slick Willie porked. Now THAT is a sure way to play head games with Hillary.

There is a limit to what the fire marshal will allow in that venue.
Trump already won this deal. He can look Cuban dead in the eye anytime, anywhere. hillary and Bill the Rapist's bimbos?
Nope.
Yeah Trump ain't one to play games with it would appear.
Why on Earth would Cuban being on the front row intimidate a man like Trump?

Will he be the one sending tips to Hiltley's ear-piece?
..wouldn't it be funny if he invited Monica and ALL the bimbos that Slick Willie porked. Now THAT is a sure way to play head games with Hillary.

I think he needs to find a dead ringer for Vince Foster.
If this crap weren't so sick it would be funny....wait...

laugh

Jen Flowers....Rollin' here....
Trump already won the response with his tweet of sitting Jennifer Flowers next to Mark
The only shot HRC has at upsetting Trump is to go bra less. Or give him the stare you see below!
hillary's crew is looking weak.
Who's Marc Cuban?
Originally Posted by cra1948
Who's Marc Cuban?

buwaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa....xtly!!
That bitch is dumber than a bag of hammer handles too fook with Trump this way, has she forgotten about the ocean freighter load of baggage hooked to her and her dumb ass family?
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The only shot HRC has at upsetting Trump is to go bra less. Or give him the stare you see below!

shove a fork in my brain! don't even want to visualize that!........EVER!
Someone is playing chess, and the other is sleeping.
Originally Posted by Longbob
With Hillary inviting Marc Cuban to sit front and center at Monday's debates, I guess the Don is following her lead. He has invited Jennifer Flowers and she accepted. Got me to thinking...wouldn't it be funny if he invited Monica and ALL the bimbos that Slick Willie porked. Now THAT is a sure way to play head games with Hillary.

There is a limit to what the fire marshal will allow in that venue.

Maybe...but having Miss Lewinsky sitting there eye-balling the Benghazi bitch would definitely make international headlines.

And be as funny as heck...as would the ridicule directed at the bitch.
Originally Posted by RufusG
..wouldn't it be funny if he invited Monica and ALL the bimbos that Slick Willie porked. Now THAT is a sure way to play head games with Hillary.

How about a Vince Foster ringer on one side of Cuban and a ringer for the former ambassador Christopher Stevens on the other???

At least the camera would have to stay focused on her mid section instead of her face to cover those saggy tits
Originally Posted by bea175

At least the camera would have to stay focused on her mid section instead of her face to cover those saggy tits

Knees.
Mike Pence stated this morning that Jennifer Flowers won't be at the debate.
Sorry, but updates on this say she will not be at the debates.
This just in: "Trump Saves hillary From Humiliation".
It made the news. Mission accomplished. I am sure Google searches on Flowers skyrocketed.
Originally Posted by RufusG

LOL
Originally Posted by Calvin
It made the news. Mission accomplished. I am sure Google searches on Flowers skyrocketed.

You get it..
I say put Flowers on one side of Mark Cuban and Monica on the other.

Each holding a sign:

Jennifer Flowers+ "Hillary sucks!"

Monica- "No she does not, Bill told me!"

Bet that would make that beady eyes spin and roll back in her head.
© 24hourcampfire