Home
Posted By: 1SHEEPHUNTER1 Cassair Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
I've sheep hunted with this outfitter for the past 2 years. Although the guides work hard and they have good horses and decent equipment, their area is lacking the number of sheep for a quality hunt. I saw 3 small rams on my first hunt and 3 small rams on my second. John Schapansky is who you will deal with but unfortunately he doesn't return telephone calls or emails on a regular basis. They offer a base hunt + trophy fee option which is nice but it's basically a discounted hunt with poor success. I guess they do ok on their moose hunts but I would not recommend sheep hunting with them. I felt obligated to post my experience with this outfitter so others don't make the same mistake I did. The good news is I'm already booked with a different outfitter for 2018.
Welcome to the'Fire???? confused

Your first post and it's to bitch about an outfitter?

Ed
Real sure you aren't trying to spell Cassiar ?

GFY

Posted By: gerry35 Re: Cassair Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
Sometimes you see lots of sheep sometimes you don't, that's hunting........
Posted By: logger Re: Cassair Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
And you made that mistake two years in a row?
Posted By: bea175 Re: Cassair Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
cut the guy some slack he may be honestly trying to say you from his mistakes or maybe he just has a beef with this outfitter. Welcome to the Campfire Sheep Hunter
Of course there is also the issue of the "small sheep", were they half curls or legal rams you turned down?
Posted By: ingwe Re: Cassair Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
Wild guess...but you wont see too many more posts from him...
Originally Posted by bea175
cut the guy some slack he may be honestly trying to say you from his mistakes or maybe he just has a beef with this outfitter. Welcome to the Campfire Sheep Hunter

....Nope

Had the OP included.

"I have memoed John Schapansky a copy of this post, identified myself by my given name, and provided him a link to this page, in case he cares to tell HIS side of the story"

....well, I'd be interested in seeing what was involved, and disinclined to call this another case of back shooting.

doesn't seem to be the case though.

GTC
For what Stone sheep hunting costs, you expect more than a camping trip. That said, it was my third trip before I had a chance at a sheep I wanted.
Interesting responses to my "first post." I was trying to be helpful. I've been lucky enough to go on many hunts around the world and have done sheep hunts in the past. I know first hand about how it should work and what sheep hunting is like. I guess I'm confused..... instead of attacking my "first post", consider it a helpful insight. I posted it to inform not complain. If you are going to invest the time and money in a hunt.... I would welcomed any insight. The reason I went back a second time was because they discounted the hunt and I hoped that I was just unlucky the first time. I welcome any comments and would be happy to share the full experience if any one is interested. Also, I'm happy to provide John's contact information so you can get the full story.
Thanks for the report
Originally Posted by 1SHEEPHUNTER1
Interesting responses to my "first post." I was trying to be helpful. I've been lucky enough to go on many hunts around the world and have done sheep hunts in the past. I know first hand about how it should work and what sheep hunting is like. I guess I'm confused..... instead of attacking my "first post", consider it a helpful insight. I posted it to inform not complain. If you are going to invest the time and money in a hunt.... I would welcomed any insight. The reason I went back a second time was because they discounted the hunt and I hoped that I was just unlucky the first time. I welcome any comments and would be happy to share the full experience if any one is interested. Also, I'm happy to provide John's contact information so you can get the full story.

I think the reason the comments were made is because when your first post is as it was, it sounds like you have an axe to grind, and a grudge, rather than joining for other reasons.

I can understand your frustration with the outfitter.

But, I can also see the other side of the coin of having someone hunt and hold the outfitter responsible for everything. Including the nature of hunting itself, the weather, and lady luck.

Hope you have more success hunting with another outfit.
John here, thanks to those who sent a heads up. For the record I am not the outfitter, I am a guide who also handles the bookings, scheduling etc. Every year we offer one, sometimes two hunts for guys who can't afford a regular stone sheep hunt, it is a 10 day hunt as opposed to our usual 14 and it is later than our usual sheep hunts so the weather can be an issue. That said it has worked well in the past to get Average Joes their stone or at least a consolation caribou and/or mountain goat, plus it keeps my guides busy before the moose rut. When Bradley VanHoose first contacted me he was looking for a cheap way to get his Stone, I offered to book him on a discount caribou hunt with a sheep on trophy fee, he was aware we would not hunt optimal caribou country but the hunt cost was only 9,000 (plus license, tags, charter and tax), in short we would make our profit only if we got him a ram. The summer before Brad's hunt I had a cancellation on a full length sheep hunt which I offered to Brad at no extra charge, he turned it down and the hunter who did book killed a 13 year old ram and a billy goat, if you have the time the hunt was filmed and is a really good production. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVF8TjTBSY0

On the Brad VanHoose hunt the weather was tough, float plane into camp was delayed and they did not connect on a ram. Brad was then offered the same hunt for 2016 at our cost 8,700 (plus license, tags and charter) while he argued about the price, I couldn't do it for less than cost, and he re-booked for 2016. This summer he sent me a email wanting ''to make sure there are animals to hunt'' seeing this exact scenario unfolding I offered him a full refund of his deposit which he turned down. This year turned out tough as well, not just for us but in many sheep areas, he saw over 60 sheep but no shooter quality rams. He left on good terms, told the guide he would be back and then got home and changed his mind. Brad told me to send him 15,000$ or "it will get ugly on social media".

This is our 10th year running CSO, we have taken over 300 hunters and harvested dozens Boone and Crockett animals. The outfitter and I have always been the last people paid and we have gone to extreme, sometimes humorous lengths to make sure guys are satisfied. Clearly we can't win them all. I encourage anyone who is interested to check us out on our website or on Facebook, we've been fortunate to get some really great trophies in the toughest, prettiest country around. Oh and ''ok'' moose? last year we killed 17 bulls that green/grossed over 180, all the way to 218. All the best gentlemen. John
I guess it would have been more tactful to ease into the forum instead of posting an apparently controversial topic. I honestly thought I was doing a good thing by sharing. I'm new to the forum and will try to post more positive topics and be more cautious on what I share publically. More importantly, I hope to add something to the forum and provide information that is helpful.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Cassair Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
"Brad told me to send him 15,000$ or "it will get ugly on social media".

Well, at least you're a man of your word.

GFY
John,
I appreciate your response finally. It's unfortunate that we are discussing this on a forum but at least there is some dialogue now. Just to clarify, I was never looking for a cheap sheep hunt. All I ever wanted was a good hunt with the goal to take a representative animal. I never threatened anyone but simply asked if any scouting was done prior to my hunt so as not to have a repeat scenario. If I remember correctly, you became very defensive regarding you outfit which is to be expected. According to my guide, no scouting was done because of your ibex hunt in Kyrgyzstan. As far as my post on this forum, it worked!! You had to respond and at least attempt to justify why my hunt went the way it did. By the way, when the guide and wrangler ask if I'm going to return it seemed more appropriate at the time to say yes to avoid an uncomfortable discussion. Nevertheless, I appreciate you taking the time to respond and wish you would have handled this differently.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
Thanks for the posting OP. our experience and communication of it, may help others make a decision on where to hunt sheep.
Sounds like you were unhappy with the hunt or better said lack of opportunity. Can't disagree with you. At the price of a sheep hunt these days, not even seeing a shooter ram in two hunts is something I would not be happy about either.
Good luck on your next sheep hunt.
Posted By: GregW Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
I love the folks who book a hunt then complain about the hunt.

And the "I just thought I was doing a public service" whine is a great nauseating touch...

I'd stick to deer hunting over feed...

laugh
sounds like he has a legitimate gripe to me. If no scouting was done because the guide was on a foreign hunt, Id be pissed as well.
Greg W,
Help me out here but isn't the intent of being part of a forum to share information so we can benefit in some way. Why did you read the post ....just to insult or respond in a negative way? Wow....I've been part of this forum for one day and there seems to be a lot of negativity and resentment. Why? Aren't we supposed to be on the same team.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
Sounds like bad luck hunts to me.

I don't want my guides scouting all over the place, I want them to know the land and leave the animals alone until its time to find and kill one.

Wish you'd have gotten a world record ram cheap. Don't we all.

Information shared here is appreciated though. Sounds like I'd have no issues with them....
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Cassair Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
Originally Posted by gerrygoat

gerrygoat;
Good afternoon to you sir, I trust this finds you all doing well.

I'm hearing from a few locals who did northern hunts this year that it was tough hunting with few animals seen and few yet taken.

Down here it's been more of the same - why that is I can't say, but it surely has been an odd hunting season in many ways already with silent bull elk and the whitetail seemingly vacuumed up by alien craft. wink

As you say sir - that's indeed hunting, isn't it?

To the OP, welcome to the 'Fire and to be clear I've no connection with the outfitter other than residing in the same province. It's a fairly big place though as it'd be two reasonably long days drive north - 23 odd hours - to get to where you hunted from here.

All the best to all who hunt here this fall.

Dwayne
Posted By: EdM Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
Originally Posted by rost495

I don't want my guides scouting all over the place, I want them to know the land and leave the animals alone until its time to find and kill one.

Information shared here is appreciated though. Sounds like I'd have no issues with them....

Fully agree.
Originally Posted by acooper1983
sounds like he has a legitimate gripe to me. If no scouting was done because the guide was on a foreign hunt, Id be pissed as well.

"Scouting" elusive Stone, and Dall, can spook them, and they think NOTHING of moving several valleys.

You'd be well advised to stick to playing fantasy sniper from mocked up roof tops, and leave honest and capable guides / outfitters that KNOW what they're doing in peace.

Wouldn't want you "Pissed".

GTC

Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by rost495

Fully agree.

EXACTLY !!!

Man we've read some dum-bassed chit here on this thread sick

GTC
And then there's the after-the-fact inquiry in the AK forum.

Posted By: bea175 Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
These argument have no winner. Sheep Hunter has a right to voice his displeasure after forking out 20 grand and not seeing a shoot able Ram. Maybe just bad luck or maybe not the best outfitter, I don't really know. If unhappy then book the next one with someone else. The other two hunts are in the history book and can't be changed.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
Interesting thread(s).

I think Sheephunter and Nanook are talking to each other.

Or they're the same person.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
To the op vote for trump and all will be forgiven.
Wait, you got two opportunities at stone sheep for base fees of $9000 and $8700 and you're not happy? You were offered a refund before you went this year and you're not happy? What am I missing here?
Posted By: Calvin Re: Cassair Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
Fringe dates are fringe dates for a reason.
Posted By: GregW Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
Greg W,
Help me out here but isn't the intent of being part of a forum to share information so we can benefit in some way. Why did you read the post ....just to insult or respond in a negative way? Wow....I've been part of this forum for one day and there seems to be a lot of negativity and resentment. Why? Aren't we supposed to be on the same team.

I'm not benefitting in any way by your gripe. Trust me bud, there is zero resentment. There is lots of grins though. Your type is sooo very stereotypical.

Start a blog if you wanna bitch or whatever they call those things...

You don't sound very smart in a lotta ways...
Posted By: GregW Re: Cassair Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Wait, you got two opportunities at stone sheep for base fees of $9000 and $8700 and you're not happy? You were offered a refund before you went this year and you're not happy? What am I missing here?

Obviously lots. Grin...
Posted By: Calvin Re: Cassair Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
Got to love this failed attempt at internet extortion though.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Got to love this failed attempt at internet extortion though.

....really chickenchit behavior,...whiny , sniveling, jive azzed, and contemptible.

Aren't we supposed to be on the same team.

...I'll pass on whatever "Team" that is,...or is supposed to be.

GTC
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Cassair Stone Outfitters - 09/25/16
I guess two found out that the Fire isn't as genteel at first blush. Everyone has their style in conveying their thoughts. It had potential.
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by gerrygoat

gerrygoat;
Good afternoon to you sir, I trust this finds you all doing well.

I'm hearing from a few locals who did northern hunts this year that it was tough hunting with few animals seen and few yet taken.

Down here it's been more of the same - why that is I can't say, but it surely has been an odd hunting season in many ways already with silent bull elk and the whitetail seemingly vacuumed up by alien craft. wink

As you say sir - that's indeed hunting, isn't it?

To the OP, welcome to the 'Fire and to be clear I've no connection with the outfitter other than residing in the same province. It's a fairly big place though as it'd be two reasonably long days drive north - 23 odd hours - to get to where you hunted from here.

All the best to all who hunt here this fall.

Dwayne

The weather has been really bad this September so I'm not surprised hunting has been tough especially for sheep. When you go late in the season the odds of bad weather go up a lot.

In the area I have hunted a lot for sheep some years we saw lots of legal rams and other years none at all. This is in really good sheep country too. It's just the way sheep hunting is, next year at the same time frame the place may be crawling with big rams you just never know.

For the record I don't know anyone from that outfit and if the truth be told the way the GOABC has lobbied against resident hunters I would rather the whole current system gets shut down. That said I'm sure the guides put a lot of effort into making sure they did all they could.
Originally Posted by ironbender
And then there's the after-the-fact inquiry in the AK forum.

IB, I bought a new gun and paid too much, I want to know if I got a good deal??? How many of those do we see? I'm not sure what to think about either of these guys.
You paid too much!
[Linked Image]
Hahahaha. Wow....there is a lot of hostility on this forum. Really not worth a response. Deep rooted politics on this forum? Never would have thought. Hahaha!
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/26/16

No 45" rams, eh?
The intent of the OP was to inform but some how that wasn't relayed very well. If anyone can get through the BS and wants any info or get the whole story just PM me.

Thanks for the initiation boys.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/26/16
Keep working on it. If you whine in a bit higher pitch only dogs will be able to hear you...
The intent of the OP was to inform but some how that wasn't relayed very well. If anyone can get through the BS and wants any info or get the whole story just PM me.

Thanks for the initiation boys.

No, the whole intent was "getting even" with a hunting outfit when luck didn't favor you on a hunt, then demanding a refund or you would wreak social media havoc.

You are here doing just that.

I pity the next people that you book a hunt with.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/26/16
John, I appreciate your response finally. It's unfortunate that we are discussing this on a forum.....

Wonder whose idea that was?
Who did you book with in 2018?

Someone should advise the poor bastid, whoever he may be, that he stock a lot of extra cheese (to go with all this whine).
Originally Posted by GregW

Obviously lots. Grin...

....but you don't understand, Greg, it's US, against those damned shifty, lazy guides and,....

oh, wait a minute,... blush blush blush

.....chit.

disregard my last transmission.

How's the weather up your way ?... whistle whistle whistle

GTC

Whoever it is, if this guy doesn't get his ram, it's gonna get real ugly on social media....
My guess is that there a lot of outfitters, guides, and guys in the hunting industry on this forum. Lesson learned. If I hurt your feelings frickin grow a pair. Crossfireoops you are a piece of work
My guess is that there a lot of outfitters, guides, and guys in the hunting industry on this forum. Lesson learned. If I hurt your feelings frickin grow a pair. Crossfireoops you are a piece of work

I wouldn't trade one Crossfire for a hundred whiny bitches with sand in their puzzy, like you. grin

Get your azz back out to the 9th grade girl's bicycle rack gossip fest where it belongs, you pathetic twerp.

"Social Media" ?

....you're some sorta' social disease.

GTC
Hahahaha....good one! Struck a nerve?
And here are your true colors.
Pathetic but comical.
Over 50,000 posts and who likes to gossip?
I sense some insecurity....that's ok you can hide behind your computer and continue to insult and judge people.
I feel sorry for you
I guess it would have been more tactful to ease into the forum instead of posting an apparently controversial topic. I honestly thought I was doing a good thing by sharing. I'm new to the forum and will try to post more positive topics and be more cautious on what I share publically. More importantly, I hope to add something to the forum and provide information that is helpful.
You guys win!
I don't want anything to do with your good old boys club
What a joke!
I'm done. HAHAHA!
Thanks for the entertainment....
You probably understand that your outfitter for your upcoming BB hunt will probably be reading this thread.
I "feel sorry" for someone who'll be a laughing stock on at least 5 continents, before the dust you've raised settles.

Joe Back had a word for guys like you,...but you probably don't know what Joe Back means, or who he was, either.

GTC
You guys win!
I don't want anything to do with your good old boys club
What a joke!
I'm done. HAHAHA!
Thanks for the entertainment....

I'm sure we'll all mourn the loss of another troll.

Don't let the door hit ya in ass...
Originally Posted by John_Nanook
On the Brad VanHoose hunt the weather was tough, float plane into camp was delayed and they did not connect on a ram. Brad was then offered the same hunt for 2016 at our cost 8,700 (plus license, tags and charter) while he argued about the price, I couldn't do it for less than cost, and he re-booked for 2016. This summer he sent me a email wanting ''to make sure there are animals to hunt'' seeing this exact scenario unfolding I offered him a full refund of his deposit which he turned down. This year turned out tough as well, not just for us but in many sheep areas, he saw over 60 sheep but no shooter quality rams. He left on good terms, told the guide he would be back and then got home and changed his mind. Brad told me to send him 15,000$ or "it will get ugly on social media".

So how about it Brad, did you really threaten to make it get ugly on social media if the outfitter didn't pay you $15K? How'd that work for you?

That sounds illegal to me. Besides being a pathetic and despicable thing to do, that is.
Actually..... perfectly. Thanks for the attention. Mission accomplished
See ya!
No it didn't work Brad, it just made you look like the pathetic sniveler that you are, gave the outfitter free publicity, and made him look reasonable in comparison. If your goal was to give him free publicity, you succeeded.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/30/16
Did Brad leave?
Originally Posted by smokepole
Did Brad leave?
Looks that way.

Still waiting for pictures of his safari he went on in June of this year.
I'm still around. I figured I'd take a break. If you guys want to continue the onslaught, I'm ready. Like I said before if anyone wants to hear the full uncensored version of my hunts, PM me and we could even talk over the phone. I know you'd have a different perspective. Also, if you think this outfitter is so great and the posting of my experience is so wrong, please book a hunt with them......hahahahaha......and then us know how it goes.
I believe you're missing the point, Dr. VanHoose, no one wants to hear anything else of your exploits, much less your rants.

Don't look now, but your ego is showing...

Ed
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/30/16
Kinda funny how if he'd put the coin from his two discount hunts into one hunt he likely would have had better results.
Very nice touch with the doctor label.
Hahahaha!
I enjoy the senseless banter!
It's entertaining to read between surgeries
Against my better judgement, I was convinced to come back a second time. Obviously, in hind sight , I should have gone with my gut and not returned. When you are told that the first hunt was a fluke and you can come back at cost....how can you pass that up. I learned the hard way.
And I didn't know the first hunt was a "discounted" hunt along with the fact that I was sharing a tent camp with another hunter. Oh and a first time sheep guide. The second one yes. The trophy fee was 17K so 26K really isn't a discounted hunt...if successful.
So, we have a surgeon trying to extort money from a hunting guide by threatening to spread bad publicity?

That's just awesome!
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by smokepole
Did Brad leave?
Looks that way.

Still waiting for pictures of his safari he went on in June of this year.
Well?
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Cassair Stone Outfitters - 09/30/16
I've sheep hunted with this outfitter for the past 2 years. Although the guides work hard and they have good horses and decent equipment, their area is lacking the number of sheep for a quality hunt. I saw 3 small rams on my first hunt and 3 small rams on my second. John Schapansky is who you will deal with but unfortunately he doesn't return telephone calls or emails on a regular basis. They offer a base hunt + trophy fee option which is nice but it's basically a discounted hunt with poor success. I guess they do ok on their moose hunts but I would not recommend sheep hunting with them. I felt obligated to post my experience with this outfitter so others don't make the same mistake I did. The good news is I'm already booked with a different outfitter for 2018.

Sounds like the kinda fella that'd ride a bicycle. Maybe even an atheist, or god forbid a Christian.

Extort? I asked for a refund for dishonesty and being taken advantage of. Like I said before, I should have gone with my gut when John offered a refund of my deposit that something wasn't right. If the outfitter would have delivered what was expected there would be no issue. So when you trust an outfitter on his word and actually you've been deceived, shouldn't there be some accountability? Again, you simply do not know all the facts. Instead of passing judgement, being overly sensitive and critical, why don't you just take the OP for what it's worth. If all the outfitters always got praise how is that helpful?
Haha.... I don't own a bike and don't go to church...hahaha!
This thread should be titled "Day of The Back Shooter".

Start a sequel,...

"Return of the Back Shooting Azzwhole"

Just go away, you screwed up lunch pail.

GTC

Elkhunternm,
How did you know I was on a safari in June?
I don't know how to post pictures yet....
Re: .338 Win for PLAINS game ? [Re: HeidenrichK1]
1SHEEPHUNTER1 Online content

I hunted in RSA this past June for plains game with Garry Kelly Safaris and my 30-06 with 180 NP bullets worked perfect. I wanted to use my 338 WM but outfitter said it was too much gun and 06 was perfect

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11232963/4/.338_Win_for_PLAINS_game_?

Did you write this in the Africa forum?
ASSFIRE OPS
Glad your back. I'm looking forward to your crazy BS.
Link to how to post photos.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/696239/1
elkhunternm,
Oh yeah. Thanks! Let me see if I can figure out how to attach my pictures. I had a great safari with my son. We took a kudu, gemsbuck, nyala, waterbuck, zebra, blue wildebeest, impala, and a warthog.
Against my better judgement, I was convinced to come back a second time. Obviously, in hind sight , I should have gone with my gut and not returned. When you are told that the first hunt was a fluke and you can come back at cost....how can you pass that up. I learned the hard way.

Seems that a learning disability is just part of your issues. You still don't get the message.

You are a troll, plain and simple. Imagine, if you will, this scenario;

You've stumbled onto a block party where most of the folks know each other and everyone is cruising along, enjoying the banter, and discussing all facets of life.

You walk into the group, open a conversation with the group, and immediately start bitching about the crappy job Plumber Joe did, just to warn the others at the party. You know, just providing a public service.

How do you think you would be received? What if you were one of the organizers of said block party and a stranger showed up and did the same?

The little narcissist would get the same reaction you are receiving.

Take a hint, Doc. You've proven that you're an azzhat. Best advice for finding yourself in a hole; stop digging.

Ed
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/30/16
Extort? I asked for a refund for dishonesty and being taken advantage of. Like I said before, I should have gone with my gut when John offered a refund of my deposit that something wasn't right. If the outfitter would have delivered what was expected there would be no issue. So when you trust an outfitter on his word and actually you've been deceived, shouldn't there be some accountability? Again, you simply do not know all the facts. Instead of passing judgement, being overly sensitive and critical, why don't you just take the OP for what it's worth. If all the outfitters always got praise how is that helpful?

A hunting guide is not Costco. You don't get a refund because you didn't connect on game. That's life.

Since you don't seem to pick up on subtlety, what everyone is trying to so gently hint at is sack up of [bleep] off.
Hahaha....good story.
I've never been called a troll in 45 years.....until this past week...hahaha!

I probably do have a learning disability...I had to go to school for 12 years until I could work.

It's called accountability. My guess you probably just coast through life looking for as many handouts as possible. Everyone shoudld be accountable for their actions. Give it a shot
458 Lott,
You feel better now..... I'll mail you a tissue. Thanks for the life lesson you frickin tool
Any one willing to have the balls to disclose if they are an outfitter or guide?
Well? Let's get some labels boys! Let everyone on the forum know who you represent. Lets get a clear picture of who has the bias opinions. You know who I am. Who wants to hide and who wants to be accountable?
Posted By: ironbender "Day of The Back Shooter" - 09/30/16
Well, OK. wink

Originally Posted by crossfireoops
This thread should be titled "Day of The Back Shooter".

Start a sequel,...

"Return of the Back Shooting Azzwhole"

Just go away, you screwed up lunch pail.

GTC

Just as I expected......cowards. Quick to judge but no balls. I hope all the hunters realize how your little fraternity works. Pretty sad showing boys
A belated welcome. I'm sure you'll fit in fine around here. 😉
Reco'd reading:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: add Re: "Day of The Back Shooter" - 09/30/16
Hahaha....good story.
I've never been called a troll in 45 years.....until this past week...hahaha!

I probably do have a learning disability...I had to go to school for 12 years until I could work.

It's called accountability. My guess you probably just coast through life looking for as many handouts as possible. Everyone shoudld be accountable for their actions. Give it a shot

458 Lott,
You feel better now..... I'll mail you a tissue. Thanks for the life lesson you frickin tool

Any one willing to have the balls to disclose if they are an outfitter or guide?

Well? Let's get some labels boys! Let everyone on the forum know who you represent. Lets get a clear picture of who has the bias opinions. You know who I am. Who wants to hide and who wants to be accountable?

Just as I expected......cowards. Quick to judge but no balls. I hope all the hunters realize how your little fraternity works. Pretty sad showing boys

[Linked Image]

We know who you are not because you disclosed it, but because the outfitter you were trying to extort posted your name. He sounds like a stand-up guy.

Very few guides/outfitters on here, I'm sure as hell not one. You can't blame any for chiming in on this thread though, people like you are the bane of their existence.

The thing they can add is perspective on how it is to deal with a$$hole clients, something that's very relevant to this thread.
elkhunternm,
Oh yeah. Thanks! Let me see if I can figure out how to attach my pictures. I had a great safari with my son. We took a kudu, gemsbuck, nyala, waterbuck, zebra, blue wildebeest, impala, and a warthog.
Still waiting for pictures.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
elkhunternm,
Still waiting for pictures.

If the whiny son of a bitch comes back we have you to thank, I guess.
laugh grin
Posted By: EdM Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/30/16
I am disappointed that so many here would give him better than the "I could give a p huck" routine as that what he is worth. He's an absolute bore.

"Scouting" elusive Stone, and Dall, can spook them, and they think NOTHING of moving several valleys.

You'd be well advised to stick to playing fantasy sniper from mocked up roof tops, and leave honest and capable guides / outfitters that KNOW what they're doing in peace.

GTC

you'd be well advised to take the stick out of your ass. You're not spooking [bleep] if you're scouting right. no one said drop in 500 yards from them. As far as your run down of my Practical rifle shooting, Im not sure what the hell that has to do with things ,but any time you'd like to run a course, id love to see you look like a jackass.
Posted By: starsky Re: Cassiar Stone Outfitters - 09/30/16

Are you bitching or bragging?

GTC

you'd be well advised to take the stick out of your ass. You're not spooking [bleep] if you're scouting right. no one said drop in 500 yards from them. As far as your run down of my Practical rifle shooting, Im not sure what the hell that has to do with things ,but any time you'd like to run a course, id love to see you look like a jackass.

Golly, I'm humbled by your vast knowledge and formidable aspect.

...truly awe inspiring, Ace.

GTC
and I'm awe struck by what a complete beat off you are, there now we're both in awe of each other. Just curious though, do you routinely go on hunts (especially paid hunts) where no scouting has been done, and there is no intel as to what animals are in the area? Im not saying this guy is right or wrong, but, if I'm paying to go on a sheep hunt, id probably want to know that there are animals in that area/unit that are of the class that I'm looking to harvest.
and I'm awe struck by what a complete beat off you are, there now we're both in awe of each other. Just curious though, do you routinely go on hunts (especially paid hunts) where no scouting has been done, and there is no intel as to what animals are in the area? Im not saying this guy is right or wrong, but, if I'm paying to go on a sheep hunt, id probably want to know that there are animals in that area/unit that are of the class that I'm looking to harvest.

Why don't you just READ the rest of this POS thread, and try and get a handle on what actually went down.
Why don't you READ what numerous older hands and resident savvy types have written here about this game.
You seem to be a keen, and motivated shooter, with laudable skills.

...that said , you're sure making it plain that you know diddly about the region discussed, or how late season DISCOUNT hunts play out.

GTC
Hmmm. I heard Cassair Stone Outfitters was sold. I wonder why? I hope the new owner can make it a reputable outfit. Interestingly, I had another hunter contact me with a similar experience with a moose archery hunt. Unfortunately, he is reluctant to share his experience because how people are treated on this forum when they post a negative experience with an outfitter. It’s really too bad since we should be able to share our stories and allow others to make their own judgements without being attacked. I learned that during my initiation. With that being said, I would be happy to give any advice privately. I’ve been lucky enough to hunt in many countries with some fantastic outfitters so I know I can give some valuable advice.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Cassair Stone Outfitters - 12/28/17
This thread won't die.
© 24hourcampfire