Home
Posted By: brilite Slaughter... - 09/25/16
...from coast to coast and Obongo, the Islamist in Chief has no thought or plan on how to protect us.

He should be brought up on charges.

I really wonder how long this [bleep] will be permitted to go on before an American leader says "enough" already and takes effective action.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Slaughter... - 09/25/16
Originally Posted by brilite
"...from coast to coast and Obongo, the Islamist in Chief has no thought or plan on how to protect us. ...

You're wrong. Of course He has a plan. Just disarm all us honest citizens and peace will reign forever. You know, an arm full of roses and a basket of kittens for everyone.

Problem solved by our Imperial Master.

L.W.

Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Slaughter... - 09/25/16
We will find out this November.
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Slaughter... - 09/25/16
Originally Posted by brilite
...from coast to coast and Obongo, the Islamist in Chief has no thought or plan on how to protect us.

He should be brought up on charges.

I really wonder how long this [bleep] will be permitted to go on before an American leader says "enough" already and takes effective action.

And your thoughts on this matter are? We could contact GWB and possibly invade a country or 2....I am sure that would have great results, greeted as heroes and pay for the war with proceeds from their oil sales!

You sir and a simple man!
Posted By: buntingmiester Re: Slaughter... - 09/25/16
you got a problem getting rid of our mortal enimies?
Posted By: buntingmiester Re: Slaughter... - 09/25/16
enemies
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Slaughter... - 09/25/16
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
We will find out this November.
... whether the war starts sooner than later.
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Slaughter... - 09/25/16
Originally Posted by buntingmiester
you got a problem getting rid of our mortal enimies?

Can you please describe our mortal enimies (say what?) and tell us where to find them.....
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Slaughter... - 09/25/16
The white house and the Democrat party!!!
© 24hourcampfire